Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Amishi pushed Desai's arm away and tried to stand up. Again, she lost her footing and fell back on the couch. As she did, half the scotch in her glass spiller all over her blazer, and on Desai's shirt.

"Oh shit, I am so sorry." she slurred. "I just couldn't stand up."

"That's OK." Desai said, "Here, let me help you take your blazer off. It's got scotch all over it."

He took the drink from her hand and kept it on the table. He then put his hand on the lapel of her blazer, and pulled it back. Amishi stretched her hands back and let him take it off. She was now sitting there in her shirt.

"Okay, about my age." she slurred again "I am sorry, Mr. Bose, I know this night is all about you, but I want to say a few words to the rest of these gentlemen, if it is okay with you."

"Sure." Mr. Bose said with a mix of confusion and amusement.

"Okay, gentlemen." she said looking at them and trying to gather some words. "So I am 28. We know that. And you are all in your 40s and 50s. But that only makes you older. And me younger. Nothing more. You know what I mean?"

The men smiled at each other and nodded.

"So what I am saying is, age is age. Remember that age has nothing to do with how you perform." she continued.

"Well, it has something to do with performance for sure." Reddy said and started laughing. All the men in the room started laughing too, and this annoyed Amishi.

"Stop. Don't laugh. What I am saying is, what matters to me is performance and to you too it should matter as well, that is my performance. It is all about performance." Amishi said, sensing that she was rambling, "Anyway, what I am saying is, just because I am younger does not mean you can push me around. I deserve respect too."

"Sure, sure, we respect women like you a lot!" Singh said and they all started laughing again.

"Okay, Singh, that.... that is very rude of you. I don't like it. You understand?" Amishi said, raising her voice. "Remember, just because I am younger than you does not mean I will shy from riding you all hard. If I don't get the performance I expect, I will ride you all very hard. Get it?"

There were murmurs and cackles all around the room, and this annoyed Amishi even more.

"Are you all listening?" she shouted.

Shah responded by coming close to her, with a tall drink in his hand. He looked around at the rest of them and said,

"OK, Pinky. We understand. But first, you must have this drink."

With that, he grabbed Amishi's hair from behind, made her face upwards and put the glass at her mouth. She tried to say something in protest, but Shah started pouring the drink, the scotch down her throat. She had no choice but to gulp it down. And yet, Shah was pouring the drink so fast that a lot of it spilled and dribbled out the side of her mouth and ran down to her shirt and underneath. Finally, Shah had emptied the whole drink, half of it down Amishi's throat and half of it down her shirt.

"You asshole!" Amishi slurred very slowly and looked at her white shirt. It was drenched in sticky scotch. When he looked up, she saw all the men apart from Mr. Bose had gathered around her. The extra alcohol in her system started showing its effect and her head started spinning,

"Oh no, your shirt is dirty now. Take it off." Reddy said laughing.

"No!" Amishi said. She tried to say it forcefully, but it came out very weakly.

Amishi vaguely sensed that someone was unbuttoning her shirt. It was Desai. "How dare you" she tried to say, but instead what she ended up saying was - "Howdrooooo". She tried to stop him using her hands, but he easily brushed her resistance away. In a few seconds, Amishi's shirt was unbuttoned and her boobs contained in her 34C bra were visible to everyone.

"Man, look at those tits!" Amishi heard someone say, and suddenly she felt hands all over her bra. A finger went inside the cup and felt her nipples. Amishi sat there, convinced that whatever was happening was very wrong and she should put a stop to it, and fire everyone on the spot. Here she was, their new boss, trying to talk to the, and they were feeling her up like she was some street tart.

"You all are fired!" she shouted, even as her hands were trying in vain to stop the men from mauling her boobs. That was met by laughter in response, and someone said,

"Looks like Pinky takes roleplays really seriously!"

Amishi realized that her shirt was now being pushed off her shoulders and someone was trying to unhook her bra. Within seconds, her naked boobs would be in full view of her subordinates. But as she was worrying about that, her brain detected a new intrusion. Someone's hand was at her waist, unbuttoning her pants. Just as she was about to reach down with her hands and stop that, she felt her hands being pulled up straight. Her shirt was taken off and thrown in a corner. The bra had been unhooked, and it was also taken out through her arms and thrown in the corner.

"No, what are you all doing? I will fire you all." Amishi slurred.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 21-09-2022, 02:16 PM