Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Anjila saw an animal in him which she wanted to experience soon.

"Something else." He said.

She thought for a moment and then said, "I don't know. You tell me."

"If I request will you agree?"

"Yeah okay."

"Promise."

"Yeah okay."

"I want to cum inside you Anjila."

She swallowed a lump and said, "Nimish would kill you."

"That's okay. What would you do?"

She answered almost a minute later as if she lived the answer in her mind.

"Allow you."

She felt his fingers fuck her intensely now. He once again locked his lips with hers and sucked hard on her lips. She soon felt like something was building up inside. She wanted to inform Hemant about it but he wasn't letting her break the smooch. She hit his back few times and he responded by inserting another finger in her pussy. She closed her legs. And the next moment she squirted. In a flash Hemant left her mouth, took out his finger from her pussy and moved down. He placed his mouth right on her pussy and licked the liquid. He also licked up from the thighs to her pussy.

"What are you doing?"

"All your juices are mine tonight."

She was happy he was doing what he was. Once done he sat on his knees on the bed. His dick was aiming towards her.

"Do you mind sucking my dick Anjila?"

She was still for a moment. After he had licked her juices she had curled up at one corner. Slowly she crawled towards him and faced his erect dick.

"Bend properly please. I want to see your anus while you suck my dick."

She turned to see her reflection on the opposite mirror. She saw her butt-naked self. It aroused her. Hemant would see her anus as she sucked his dick? This night wasn't real anymore. She turned and started licking his shaft from the base up and he admired her tiny brown anus between her attractive butt cheeks.

"Has Nimish tasted your anus ever?"

Not again! Anjila thought and looked up at him.

"No. But will you-" She didn't complete. She knew he would do so in few minutes.

"Who is bigger? Nimish or me?"

She was trying hard not to compare but the question didn't help.

"Nimish is slender. You are thicker."

"It will stretch your pussy more." He said. Few silent minutes went by whereby Hemant had his eyes closed consuming all the pleasure Anjila's mouth was exciting within him by sucking his hard dick.

"Alright." He pulled out his dick and grabbed her butt to turn her. He caressed her entire back once and then kissed her butt. Then licked her anus.

"Wow, tell Nimish your anus tastes like mango pickle."

The analogy made Anjila laugh instantly. She felt numerous rapid licks on it.

"Yeah sure I'm saying this to him." She mocked.

"Oh, then I have to make sure you do." Hemant took a portion of her ass cheek between his lips and sucked hard till there was a blotch. Anjila cried out in pain.

"What are you doing?"

"A love bite on your ass. He should know how far his girl friend allowed me to go." He smiled and rimmed her anus once more, spat on it next and touched his tongue tip on its surface probing it. Next, he helped her sit near the edge of the bed, asked her to arch her spine leaning forward so that her butt jutted out. She was sitting on her knees now.

"Are you going to ...?"

The next instant her pussy walls felt his dick. He was right. It stretched her. He started with slow thrusts. She could feel his dick go in and out.

"I won't mind if you talk."

"What to talk about?" Anjila was squinting her eyes with each thrust of his. She felt his hands groping her breasts from behind now as he started licking her nape. Her entire body moved funnily, adjusting to the sensations his action generated.

"Do you hear that sound?" He asked.

"Which sound?"

"This one..." He fucked her harder.

"Yes."

"What is the sound."

"You fucking me."

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 20-09-2022, 09:50 AM