Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(19-09-2022, 01:29 PM)RCF Wrote: Krish has committed his biggest mistake by letting her go but he also promised to let her come back to him in future too...He is not realizing how difficult it is going to be to let her come back to him with where she would end up here after,He should have controlled his wife and right fully claim her and confirm that her fears are true that we are breaking a rule in our games that once a person loves her they should not have a place for him in their life but instead he is pushing her again. Author said right thing that Krish is not utilizing the second chance life has given him.

Story took a big turn with us getting the first glimpse of how much impact Desai have on Meera. Reading that Meera is literally struggling to forget Desai and time spent with him is disturbing and I am literally shocked that lust can have such a hold on Meera or does she love him too and haven't realized it yet? Can one person love two people with equal place in her heart? Is that the story then when will Meera realize that she loves Desai as well and also her husband and when she confesses that to Krish , he leaves her and couple gets separated again and the story is how they get back to each other? There are signs in this episode that show Meera has feelings for Desai and its not that hard to accept the new developments but it was hard for me to understand why Krish would not put an end to it. He has become the worst kind of cuck there could be willing to lick Desai's cum is a new low.

Next episode will be bigger and better as Krish is going to witness the fuck for the first time as Desai promised he will go to any extent to prove his trust and would show Krish their session.He is hell bent on converting Krish into complete cuck and he knows only way he can own Meera is through Krish and making him a complete cuck. This episode also confirmed many predictions about the story that Desai loves Meera and he is trying to take her away from Krish. When will Krish rise from his ashes? because according to me Krish the husband died long ago and only the Krish the cuck is here with Meera.

Yes krish died long ago letting her wife with someone arms , Desai is totally enjoying and taking full advantage of the situation, he knows krish is a cuck he can do anything! 
Where as mere enjoying her new sex live with Desai , which she never get with krish ! 

I don’t understand why author dragging the story too much ! Now we know Meera is Desai whore and enjoying sex but still he is dragging the story ! 

Nothing left - I think author wants Krsih to suffer more and show mera how  she enjoy sex with other ! 

I dont know how a women can do to a husband and a lover to get hurt , like this , she can leave krish n do what evevr she can ! Why she is with hi stil ?

Story is still fucking sick and making me feel disgusting and disappointing!

I really request author not to drag this story anymore and compels it! It rally effecting everyone emotion ! No one would like to she cuck story !
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Amit2021msm - 20-09-2022, 03:52 AM