Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(19-09-2022, 01:52 PM)The phoenix Wrote: Yet again same set of events repeating from the anniversary night. After having sex with Desai Meera feels it's not safe to continue with Desai and tells Krish to don't bring him to their lives. After few months again Krish starts bringing Desai into his fantasies and that makes Meera again want to fuck with Desai and Krish makes it happen by inviting Desai.

Every time they meet again after a gap...Meera and Desai are becoming closer and closer than previous time. Krish with his cuck fantasies not able to see that how dangerously their intimacy growing up. And even Desai confessed he loves Meera. Even though knowing that's not safe for their marriage yet both Krish and Meera not able to control their sexual fantasies and again allowing Desai into their life.

Meera says it's just sex with Desai in this episode too. But her actions proves that she's lying. We all know that she is also loving Desai but she's not yet ready to accept that confess that to Krish. Because she knows once she says she's also in love with Desai that will hurt Krish and her affair with Desai may get effected. Both Desai and Meera also knows they love eachother. Only this dumb Krish stills thinks it's only sex between them. But it's only a matter time she confesses that she also loves Desai. That will be a heart break for Krish. And he deserves that agony which author mentioned in the last few lines. He deserves that because he's the only reason for that... only because of his cuck fantasies his wife is at this position.

Both Krish and Meera won't stop playing these games with their marriage until something terribly bad happens to them. That terrible thing may be Meera getting pregnant with Desai's seeds and she wants to keep the baby or she wants to marry him privately and wants to continue their affair forever. Both the things bring agony only to Krish. Then only he realises how terrible his cuck fantasies made him loose Meera again and there's no coming back this time. When he realises that things will be out of his hands and he will have to live in that agony for the rest of his life.
There's no happy ending this time for Krish.

Please give next updates as soon as possible Krish. We know that the story is coming to an end,so don't make it lag anymore with delayed upadates. Finish this story ASAP.

Exactly is she pregnant by Desai it will b an end for everything but not meera Desai it's Krish end... And i think this story hasn't continue this part was an end and this time Krish is lossing side
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Navellover143143 - 19-09-2022, 06:18 PM