Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
I instantly SMSed my thought to Shoeib. I am not sure but I think Shoeib and I are the most sexually open couple in the lot. But what I didn't expect was Shoeib would come out with my thought so shamelessly among all. He simply said it aloud a minute after I SMSed him.

"Attention please. Let me read the SMS that Vaishali sent me just now." Before I could reach him, the thought was out.
"What rubbish!" Only Nimish spoke. The rest were all quiet. Not a single word. As if we all had mentally decided if we were with it or against but wanted not to lead but follow only if one does. Who would that leader be.

"I am ready." Shoeib said. I wanted to say 'me too' but didn't. There was no response from the rest either. People were avoiding eye contacts as well.
"Can't we do a secret ballot?" For the first time I mentally thanked Pratibha for her suggestion. Sumit was too spineless to counter what his girl friend stated. Perhaps his girl friend was interested in fucking someone else was a humongous fact in itself which quietened him down.

Now people started looking at each other but from the corner of their eyes. Nobody was sure if their actions were going to be judged by their partner but inside they knew the door to their darkest fantasy had been knocked. Now all there was left to decide was to answer it or not.

"Anyone has a problem with what Pratibha said?"
Again nobody said anything. Guess, it was better this way. Blame it on the alcohol. No, blame it on the night.

Shoeib quickly rang the hotel staff and asked for a sheet of blank paper. Hemant had a pen. As the paper was provided Shoeib divided it into ten equal parts and gave it to each one of us.

"I don't think its right." Nimish sounded grim.
"Then write a no on your slip. simple!" Shoeib suggested and turned his attention to all, "All we have to do is write yes or no. The majority wins. Nobody can challenge the majority. Agreed?"
The silence was interpreted as positive by Shoeib. We all sat down with our piece of paper, wrote our decision and folded it before giving it back to Shoeib.
I had written a yes. I was deliberately not trying to think much. A numb mind is needed to green light such things. I think the same was true for the others too.

One by one Shoeib started reading aloud the one word decisions.
Yes-yes-yes-yes-yes-no-yes-yes-yes-no.
So there it was 8 yes-es and 2 no-s.
"C'mon you devils. Cheer up now. Am I the only man here?" Shoeib tried to charge up the quietness.
"How do we do it?" Hemant asked. I so wanted to know whom did he want to fuck among us girls as per his bucket wish.

Shoeib looked at me for a clue. I suddenly found my mind racing for a solution.
"What about the pairing of mobile phones?" I blurted out and I don't know why I said so. All I knew was each one of us had a different model.
"Superb!" Shoeib said excitedly.

He immediately called the hotel staff for a plastic packet. It was promptly provided. Shoeib was the first one to drop his mobile phone into the opaque plastic packet. So did all the other guys; one at a time. The thing was: the guys would drop their mobile phones in the packet, the girls would pick up blind.

As Shoeib tried to shuffle the mobile phones by shaking the packet he said, "Once a girl holds a phone, she has to pick it up even if she realizes whom it belongs to by her touch." Again a silent approval. What was with these guys? They all wanted to be a part of a dirty act but they didn't want to talk about it. Mankind, thy name is Hypocrisy!

Anyway, the fact that the girl had to choose the mobile phone turned me on instantly. The girl will choose which guy will fuck her tonight. Will she pray to get her boy friend or pray hard to get someone else. Someone specific?
My prayers were already done.

"Vaishali, baby you first please."
I followed Shoeib's request and put my hand inside and in a flash took out a mobile phone. It was Sumit's. I saw a hint of a mocking smile on Pratibha's face. As if she was happy I was going to sleep with her boy friend.

Next, was Pritha. Then Sneha. Followed by Pratibha. Lastly, Anjila.

So, we finally knew with whom we were going to sleep with for the night. It was not the kind of weekend we had in mind. Perhaps it was better. Spicy it definitely was. There happened an umpteenth silence of the night. After which people got up and emptied the room following their partners.

The final list of the fuck-couples were:
Anjila and Hemant.
Pratibha and Vikram.
Shoeib and Sneha.
Pritha and Nimish.
Vaishali and Sumit.

One thing was sure: it was going to be a lusty night for the ones who had said yes but the two morons who said no...well, they would have to suit themselves.

Only Anjila stayed back in the room with Hemant; her twelve year older fuck partner for the night. As I left the room following Sumit I wondered if Anjila would be bossy on bed with Hemant as she is otherwise with Nimish.

[+] 4 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 19-09-2022, 09:33 AM