Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(18-09-2022, 08:23 PM)sexvrgame Wrote: 1. Thats cheating. Cheating is not only when sex is done. Krish did it after her. Thats revenge, not cheating. No one knows why he does things, consciously or subconsciously but what he did won't be called cheating since he did it after Meera did.
2. Agreed. Though she did it behind his back, he only created opportunities but that was to make the point that she herself was only interested in promiscuity since the beginning. Even a hint that Krish maybe getting excited, had her having sex outside
3. Bullshit. Thats like saying I love you so much that I like beating you, abusing you. Sorry, friend, I have a very different definition of love.
4. Pls read the story again. Even in 2nd part ending, she wanted to go to Desai for coffee. Krish refused it. In 3rd part beginning, Krish many a times asked her not to meet Desai but she kept meeting him.
5. Actually, I liked that because she was being what she actually is. Krish has given a free paas. Why would she not enjoy with Ashish. Nothing wrong there. Though it killed some eroticism of the story as it was like there is nothing especial about Desai now. But maybe it was deliberately done to not make Desai special.
6. There was no one's fault there. But if you love someone, you would definitely not want them to feel humiliation. She does not care a bit about him.

I am not giving Krish a free paas. He is an addict, has problems. But since the start of the story, I have not seen even once, when Meera even had a human level empathy towards Krish or actually anybody.
She even does not care about Ananya or Sheetal.

Again, I like the story this way. This is erotic - Krish a pathetic cuckold, Meera a mean hotwife.

But as I know author's behaviour, he will start justifying her in the end which could create logical fallacy and story would become non sensical. Till now, Part-3 makes more sense than Part-1 and 2. It would be more enjoyable if she punishes him now, puts all blame on him and make him watch everything.

In No one dies a saint, when the story reached peak of its eroticism, he made it end dull. May that not happen with this.

1. Big BS than anything you can call BS. You and I both know that Krish did it not because of revenge but purely because Ananya decided to seduce and taste him and he just gave in and your justification is that My wife did it so let me do it , No where Krish has that kind of notion in his mind. On top Meera could have just cut the phone call and continue the sex part with Sunny and there is nothing the spineless Krish would have been able to do it, and that my friend is cheating, not when she realizes her mistake and sent Sunny away.
2. How would you make a point about it? Is this test of infidelity? Did Krish show it? He constantly wanted Shekar to be intimate with his wife, he made both drunk and wanted them to dance. Then he kisses his wife before him and makes him part of his sex life. He gives hints to his wife that you seduce Shekar and go all the way, who does that in real life. All that Krish does doesn't count and people think he loves her then i will argue buddy  even though she fucks others she is capable of loving her husband.
3. You are not understanding Meera. She hated when he cheated on her with her friend, the reason why she left him, Krish repeated the same mistake again and she lost it. Its all emotions that's all such pure emotion either comes from love or hatred man. If at all cheating is the only parameter that can negate one's love on others then both are cheaters and do not love each other, is that what you wanted to say?
4. Beginning of 3rd part , Conveniently missing the parts where Krish was obsessed with Desai? He was the playing hero for Ananya and got involved in Desai , you can go and check the part where Meera warned him not to meet Desai and bring him back into their lives. How come you jumped straight to later episodes when Krish initiated the meetings with Meera and Desai? Why didn't Krish warned Meera about Desai and Ananya and come clean with her? No where in this story has Krish ever shown possessiveness on Meera, He never strictly said to her not to meet nor talk with Desai. He was always fighting his demons in his head and brought all this on himself. Meera warned him if she goes back to having sex with Desai, there is no going back, didn't she?
5. Completely caught her wind wrong buddy, anyways i will leave this topic and not further explain as there is no point.
6. The only humiliation that Meera did on Krish is when he was caught with Ananya and now when he shags in their room and Meera humiliates him before Desai. Rest of the incidents are not humiliation at all. 

"Meera even had a human level empathy towards Krish " LOL really, then whats the point in us arguing if you believe this? What are you expecting man, are you expecting her to take him to rehab center? In real life yes this story no. She should either leave him and settle with some one else or comply to the games Krish started, She is just like Krish just the other end of the coin, They are perfect for each other and to your point there is no justification needed for Meera as you are expecting her to give to Krish. Both are as much at fault so why one should justify their actions to other?

I rest my case anyways.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by RCF - 18-09-2022, 09:39 PM