Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Huge gobs of cum dripped down the crack of Saritha's ass as Jeeva began to withdraw his huge cock from her now sloppy pussy. With Saritha still lying on her back, Lalith immediately jumped between her legs, rubbing his dick up and down her sloppy wet pussy lips, and then slipping easily into her over-stretched twat. After just a couple of strokes, he withdrew, and placed his dickhead at the entrance to her virgin ass. Not even I had been able to fuck her in the ass yet, and I wondered if she would stop Lalith.
She offered no resistance, however, as Lalith's dick disappeared between the soft folds of flesh sur-rounding her asshole. She winced as his dick plunged in almost halfway on the first stroke, but then as her sphincter muscle relaxed, she began hunching against Lalith, lifting her legs high so he could get a better rhythm going, taking him all the way inside her ass.

Lalith's grunts began to get louder, as I straddled Saritha's chest, squeezing her firm tits around my throbbing dick as I began to fuck them. Saritha began to lick the head of my dick each time it got close enough.

I was just about to dump my own load all over Saritha's face when I heard Lalith's grunts change to loud moans as he emptied himself deep within my wife's virgin ass. This was all it took for me as I too began to shoot the first hot thick streams of cum between her tightly squeezed tits. I thrust myself forward, plunging my dick into Saritha's waiting mouth, where she began to swallow the rest of my pent up seed. Saritha continued to suck on my softening dick, as I collapsed against the headboard. I turned my head a-
round to see Lalith withdraw his dick from her ass with a wet sounding "thhhupp!"

Lalith spoke the first words, "Ohhhhh... man! That was great!"

All I could do was sigh as I rolled off of Saritha with a grin. Saritha smirked at me with a cute impish grin as she laid there, cum dripping out of all three of her holes.

All we three laid there quite thinking on whats next!

THE END
[+] 4 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 17-09-2022, 10:12 PM