Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
I already wanted more! Gently, I rolled Saritha over slightly so that I could pull her panties down first on her left side, then on her right. After getting them down to about mid-thigh, I quickly slipped them off of her.

Saritha was now completely naked in front of these two horny men. The sight of this sleeping beauty lying naked and open before Lalith and Jeeva as they caressed, prodded and explored her body already had me close to the edge.

Lalith had replaced Saritha's left leg to dangle off of the bed, and had eagerly slipped between her thighs to begin exploring her tight, thin haired cunt with his fingers. Cautiously at first, he began to run his thumb lightly up an down her slit, his face just inches away. Then he took her clit between his thumb and index finger and lightly rolled it between them. This caused Saritha to moan, drawing her legs up until they met Lalith's shoulders.

Jeeva was now rubbing the entire length of his dick all over both of Saritha's firm tits, fondling them with his hand, and looking at Lalith working between her legs.
When I looked back at Lalith, he had boldly replaced his fingers with his tongue! Gently he placed one of his fingers at the entrance to her hole, pausing briefly to let her juices drain onto his fingers before slowly plunging his finger inside her cunt. Saritha gasped, her legs closing tightly around Lalith's head. Undeterred, Lalith continued his assault with his tongue and fingers on my wife's sweet pussy. Never before had another man other than myself done this to her.

Quickly, I released my own cock from my pants and began stroking myself, standing between Jeeva and Lalith as they worked on Saritha.

Suddenly, Jeeva stepped around and gently pulled Lalith back by his right shoulder. Lalith looked up at him momentarily, then down at his huge black dick, which was pointing directly at Saritha's pussy. Lalith backed off as Jeeva stepped between her legs and began rubbing the head of that monstrous bloated dick up and down her tight slit. I could see the precum glistening on the light covering of dark pubic hair that lined her moist slit.
I froze, not knowing just what to do. I knew that Jeeva was planning on fucking Saritha with his humongous dick, that really didn't bother me. In fact, deep down that is what I wanted and had planned for. But I knew that Saritha would definitely wake up once that thing was inside her.

The thought of this dark stud shooting his cum deep into my wife's unprotected pussy triggered something inside of me, however. I WANTED to see him dump his load deep in her cunt! I could no longer control my urges to see this happen. I had already lost control of this situation anyway.

After coating the head of his black dick with her juices, Jeeva placed it right at the entrance of Saritha's tight little cunt... and pushed.

Slowly, the huge black head began to disappear between her pussy lips, her tightness resisting its probing. Saritha's mouth opened as she gasped in slight pain. If this hurts now with just the head sticking inside her, I thought, what's she gonna do when he tries to stick all of it in her?

But Jeeva was fairly gentle in his initial violation of her tight, hot cunt. As gentle as he could be in his excited state. He moved back and forth in short quick strokes, stretching her twat little by little and plunging slightly deeper with each thrust. Lalith had moved back up to Saritha's head, playing with her tits with one hand and jacking himself off with
the other over her face. All at once he bent over and softly kissed her on her open mouth, slipping his tongue just inside, while at the same time continuing his manipulation on her tits and his dick. Saritha instinctively pursed her lips slightly as his lips touched hers enveloping his tongue. Quickly, Lalith stood up and placed the head of his dick against her lips, probing it just inside Saritha's pursed lips. Seemingly playing out some erotic dream, Saritha began sucking on just the head of Lalith's dick. I heard him moan, as slurping sounds escaped between his dick and my wife's lips.

I returned my gaze to Jeeva's ministrations on Saritha's tight cunt. He now had about three good inches inside her pussy, the thickest part of his dick now almost inside her.

Suddenly, as if a barrier had been broken, the thick bulge of his dick slipped past the tight entrance of her hot hole and he began pumping away inside her with earnest. He only had about two-thirds of his dick inside her when all of a sudden... SHE WOKE UP!

At first, her eyes popped open then she gasped,releasing Lalith's dick from her lips as her pussy was filled to it's limit. Everyone froze as her initial disorientation dwindled and was replaced by her complete awareness of what was going on. Her gaze shifted from Lalith's dick hovering just above her lips, to Jeeva whose dick was still deep inside her tight pussy.

Jeeva was beyond stopping now, no matter what my wife or I might think and he started to hump her as if his life depended on it, he held her to the bed and banged away at her. Suddenly, to my surprise, Saritha wrapped her legs around Jeeva, digging her legs into his ass and pulling him deeper inside of her as she hunched up against him, grunting as his dick thrust deeper and deeper all at once. He now had at least 8 inches inside her previously unadulterated pussy, and with each thrust he took more of her.

I began stroking myself even harder as I saw Jeeva shove his dick completely inside of Saritha, her pussy lips completely disappearing as his huge dick carried them along with it. Each time he withdrew his dick, her juices glistened heavily on his shaft as her pussy seemed to be pulled inside out, clinging to the sides of his dick slightly like the fingers of a glove as it's being pulled off inverted.

Quite suddenly Saritha began to cum - HARD! Her whole body tensed up as each subsequent wave of her orgasm swept over her, each time yelling louder than the first as her climax continued to grow stronger.

This brought about Jeeva's orgasm, as her pussy clamped tightly around his huge dick. A low animal growl was heard deep from within him as he thrust forward violently and began to cum deep inside Saritha's unprotected pussy. Their moans and grunts mixed with each other as their climax built up then subsided.

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 17-09-2022, 11:33 AM