Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
As I opened the door, Lalith came in with a paper bag under his arm, and stood next to the door as I shut it, looking at Saritha and issuing the usual small talk greetings. As I turned to go back to the couch, I noticed that Saritha had not yet moved from her former position, as she sat facing us and playing with a strand of her hair. She obviously was unaware that she was showing so much to Lalith as she sat there with a slight look of disappointment. Lalith stood there momentarily, as they gazed at one another, her in deep thought, and him in disbelief. Suddenly, she became aware of herself and quickly turned around on the couch, adjusting her skirt.

"Have a seat, Lalith. Here... let me take this an put it in the fridge," I said, taking the bag and walking into the kitchen.

As I was putting the beer away, I overheard Lalith saying to Saritha that he 'hoped that he wasn't interrupting anything'.

"No... that's OK," I overheard her say, knowing full well that she was lying through her teeth to be polite. "We were just sitting here watching some TV...and thinking about hitting the sack."

I know she was trying to hint to Lalith that now was not a good time for him to be here. Little did she know that there was more in store than she ever dreamed of.
"What are you up to tonight, Lalith", I said as I walked back into the room, handing him a beer.

"Oh... not much. Just thought I'd drop by to see if you two were interested in a few hands of cards."

"Sounds good to me, what about you, hon?", I said looking at Saritha.

The look on her face told me that she had resigned herself to the fact that Lalith was going to be here for a while.

"Well, if you guys don't mind... I think I'm gonna call it an evening," she said, getting up off the couch.

'Perfect!', I thought, everything was falling into place.

"OK, dear. I'll be along in a little," I said, smiling at Lalith. He quietly mouthed the words 'I will too!' after she had passed him, heading towards the bedroom.

After Saritha had gone to bed, Lalith and I sat there staring blankly at the TV, neither of us saying a word. The air was filled with expectation. About 10 o'clock, I heard Jeeva drive up into the driveway. I got up to let him in before he rang the doorbell. I really didn't think it would wake up Saritha... but I wasn't taking any chances.

At first all we did was make small talk as Lalith popped his new flick into the VCR. Jeeva still hadn't been let in on our little secret. I wasn't yet sure just how I was gonna go about it. After about 15-20 minutes, I noticed that Lalith was getting a bit antsy. He kept shifting around in his seat and glancing at me as if expecting the signal to go anytime now.

"I'll be right back", I said, signaling Lalith to stay put for awhile.
I wanted to make sure everything was set for what was about to happen. Quietly, I slipped down the hall and into the bedroom. Saritha was laying on the bed on her back in one of her sheerest nighties, the cover bunched up around her waist. I guess the wine had really taken it's toll on her, as she was really sprawled out on the bed, her arms above her head on the pillow and one leg tossed over the side of the bed under the covers.

Saritha looked beautiful lying there with that typical little pout she has when sleeping, her long balck hair spread out under her head on the pillow, just touching her shoulders. Her breasts were readily visible through the transparent material covering them as they stuck almost straight up like two conical, dark tipped mountains. It didn't look like I was going to have to do much at all to get things ready.

Quietly, I slipped over to the bathroom door and eased it open, letting the soft light shine into the bedroom onto Saritha. Then I slipped back down the hall to where Lalith and Jeeva were still watching the movie.

"Jeeva, you want another beer?" I asked, hoping that soon he would be ready to take a leak.

"Sure...., thanks!" he replied.
Lalith followed me into the kitchen, and quickly cornered me, "How are you gonna do this?"

"Well, I thought we'd let Jeeva go back first when he has to take a leak. Then, you and I will slip back and wait in the bedroom doorway to see what he does."

Lalith grinned, and hurried back out into the living room. We watched the movie for a while longer, as we remarked about some of the scenes taking place.

It wasn't long before Jeeva had to go, "Hey, man, where's your bathroom at?"

"Second door on your right," I said, trying to keep the excitement in my voice from showing.

Jeeva walked down the hall, and as soon as I heard the bathroom door shut, Lalith and I were off for the bedroom. Standing in the bedroom, Lalith's gaze was fixed on Saritha. Jeeva had neglected to shut the door leading to the bedroom, probably because he didn't know anyone would be in there. As I heard him finish up, I could hear him fumbling with his zipper as he turned to head back out. Suddenly, I heard him stop dead in his tracks. He obviously had seen Saritha.

It seemed that he stood there for hours, as he watched her laying there, her pert breasts rising up from her chest, plainly visible through the thin fabric.
"oh gaawd!" I heard him exclaim in a whisper.

I could barely contain my laughter as I let out a snicker. Jeeva heard this and poked his head around the door-frame, looking straight at us. I quickly help my finger up to my lips, shushing quietly, and motioned him to come on in.

"Is that your wife?" he whispered quietly.

I nodded, taking him by the arm and leading him over to the side of the bed. Lalith followed me and stood on my left as we looked at Saritha, now just inches away.

"What do u think?" I whispered, smiling at Jeeva.

He gazed at Saritha for a few seconds then turned to me, staring at me as he appraised my motives.

"She looks beautiful, man," he whispered back, half smiling.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 16-09-2022, 06:09 PM