Adultery The Defeat of Poroma
Hi friends,
Sorry for a late update and response, I have been a little busy. So here comes the next update. Please enjoy all.

Chapter 29:: IS My WIFE TURNING ME TO A WIMP? 

"This is the penalty I will always have to pay for my stupidity," Poroma wept bitterly, "for the rest of my life I will regret the pain I caused you! Before I started experimenting with the stupid bet I should have made sure to take you into confidence, and you knew that you are my only lover, the best husband, the perfect hubby for me Ranjeet! That no other men can ever be able to compete with you for me!"

"Are you trying to tell me that Rahul don't have a bigger cock than me?" I asked innocently, "or that he cannot last longer than me?"

"No that would be a lie," Poroma commented, "he do have a bigger cock than you and he can last longer than you can and yes, he always makes me cum but he never fulfills me like you! Ranjeet I love you, you are my soul mate. Rahul is fun to be with but that's all about him and all he  will ever be! He consists of cheap thrills like rides in a carnival, I do enjoy but I also enjoy roller coasters and scary movies! Ranjeet, I know it's s hard for you to understand but you are never in competition with him!!You have already won the contest and you completely have me, I love you and you own my heart and my soul! Rahul can just occasionally enjoy my body and that is all he gets and will ever get! Ranjeet it's now that I realize I have made a serious mistake, I was stupid! I was eager to experience the fun of the challenge with Rahul but I forgot I needed to do that experiment with you first in the privacy of our home to find out how much I could tolerate the teasing before taking up the challenge with him! For years we have been saddled with each other as our sex partners and were much more used to and comfortable with each other! Suddenly all of my inhibitions were gone in the drunken intoxication at the party and I started doing things with Rahul that you could have only been able to fantasize about if at all! And now you are so much excited about that, of course you are going to cum quickly! He do have a bigger cock than you and he is  better at fucking me than you are but that don't mean you are not my most favourite sex partner any more! I love you!"

"Poroma I know I should believe you," I said, "I want to believe you and actually I think I believe you, the fact that you are still with me says a lot about that! Still this is really difficult for me!"

"I know it is Ranjeet," Poroma wept, "oh I'm so sorry I'm putting you through all this, I wish I had been preparing you for it!"

I shrugged, "but all that is in the past and there isn't anything you can change it, right now you are doing a good job making me feel loved and important to you!"

"You have always been loved and very important to me," said Poroma, "no man can ever be more important to me than you!"

"I'm beginning to believe you," I said, "but I'm still worried that whenever we make love you are going to be comparing me to Rahul!"

Poroma thought for a moment and then she said, "it would be hard to avoid comparing but that don't mean you won't always be my favourite sex partner because I love you! That adds so much excitement to our sex life! Please believe me Ranjeet, sex with you will always be better than sex with any other man!"

"Then why are you doing all this?" I asked.

"You mean Rahul?" Poroma asked back.

"Yes!"

"Ranjeet you are like my ice cream," she smiled mischievously, "while chocolate will always be my favourite flavour I do occasionally enjoy another flavour too, buy I will always go back to chocolate flavour, don't you understand?"

"Yes I do Poroma," I replied.

"Yeah baby," Poroma smiled, "you are my chocolate flavour ice cream!"

As I grinned at Poroma she hugged me tightly and kissed me deep, I kissed her back!
Poroma whispered, "I love you so much my Darling!"

I whispered, "I love you too!"

"Then Ranjeet," Poroma smiled, "please promise me that you will keep loving me even when you go out on office tours and I am with Rahul!"

"Okay Poroma, I said, I will try that but only if you can promise me that you will keep on loving me!"

"Of course I will Ranjeet," Poroma promised, "I'm sorry that I have to go to him during your tours but believe me,  it's only a temporary thing that I have to do just for a few months! Ranjeet, I fully understand exactly  why you are so angry, believe me I don't like it but I have to do it! I foolishly started this journey towards an extra marital love affair without your consent and it's only because I started it that you are having difficulty in coming to terms with the changes I forced on our lives! You used to have unwavering trust on me and my love towards you but I shook the trust and now though I keep on saying that it is temporary and I will be back after a few months we will need time to rebuild the trust again!"

"No problem," I said, but is this weekly tour arrangement helping you in all this?"

"Actually I'm seriously hoping it would," Poroma smiled again, " but do you think we could have some other arrangements that would be better?"

"No," I said, "I think at least for the present we should just try that!"

Se smiled at me, I asked, "so how do I compare to Rahul?"

"Ranjeet!" Poroma screamed.

"What?" I asked, "am I so bad that you are afraid to tell me?"

"Didn't you hear what I just said to you?" Poroma asked.

"Yes," I said, "you told me that you love me and because you love me you will always enjoy sex with me but that don't leave me feeling confident! Poroma you need to understand that ever since the party I have a fear that it's my inadequacy as a sex partner that drove you to take the action?"

"Ranjeet," Poroma screamed, "you know that isn't true!"

"Do I?" I asked, "really Poroma, since that night exactly what have you said or done that would make me believe that it isn't true? What I heard you say about Rahul when you came back from Mandarmoni on Sunday evening certainly didn't boost my confidence at all!"

"What did I say?" Poroma asked turning pale.

"Don't you remember?" I asked.

"No I don't," Poroma said, "at that time I was not in my senses at all Ranjeet, it was a horrible evening! I have been continuously trying to forget it!"

"But I think about it all the time," I said, "I wish I too could forget it but I can't!"

"What did you hear me say?" Poroma asked me quietly.

"Well, first of all I heard from you that Rahul is no ordinary man but a sex God! He knows how to sexually excite women, how to control their orgasms and bring them under his spell and he have got a PHD in that subject! Then again you said he hypnotized you with his charm and charisma! He edged you to the verge of your orgasm and repeatedly denied it and you in turn extended your period of sex slavery from one hour to the next morning and got under his complete control! You further said he could have easily made you walk nude in a public street if he wanted! Damn Poroma, you even said that you really lost all your senses!"

"My God!" Poroma exclaimed, "I really did say such things, I remember now! Now that you are saying all these on my face, I can understand how awful it would have made you feel! I am as surprised as you at how insensitive I have been to your feelings at that moment but I also remember to have really said such hurtful things to you!"

"Yes Poroma," I insisted, "that is exactly what you said!"

"I'm not doubting your memory Ranjeet, I too remember what I said! That was certainly how I was feeling at that moment," Poroma stated slowly nodding her head, "Ranjeet I'm so sorry, hearing me say those hurtful words about another man must have been terribly painful for you especially just after what I have been doing to you what I did!" 

"Yeah," I agreed.

"But you need to understand," Poroma continued, "that there are more than one way to interpret those words!"

"Yes I understand," I replied.

"Since I have never given you any explanation," Poroma explained, "so I can't really blame you for assuming the worst meaning!"

"I too have never given you any opportunity to explain what you wanted to say," I said.

"I never was trying to say that I love Rahul more than you," Poroma said, "/that may be one way to interpret my words but that wasn't what I was trying to say! What I meant was that I was completely addicted to him at that moment and still somehow I am but I am desperately trying to get over my addiction and become your loving wife again! For that I need to compare sex with you and sex with Rahul and tell you the difference in a logical way!"

"Yes Poroma," I said, "but please tell me the truth!"

"Don't worry," Poroma smiled, I will tell you the truth and only the truth!"

"Okay," I said.

"After having sex with Rahul the first thing I learner is that you are a good lover, actually you are a very good lover!"

"Poroma please don't make fun of me," I protested, "I want to hear only the truth from you!"

"I'm telling you the truth only Ranjeet," Poroma smiled, "you are a very gentle and considerate person, Rahul isn't! While he is fucking me it's clear all he cares about is his own pleasure while you always try your best to give me the pleasure, I have always been selfish before and never considered that it never have been very easy for you!"

"Yes Poroma," I said, "I have always been enjoying sex with you and you are right, I have always tried to put your pleasure before mine!"

"I know you always did that Ranjeet," Poroma said, "and while that is one of the reasons you are a very good lover, it is not the only reason!"

"Okay," I said.

"Ranjeet, you are a very graceful lover, until I started having sex with Rahul I never realized how important it is!"

"I don't understand," I said.

"Sex and dancing are very closely related," Poroma explained, "they need both rhythm and grace, the sex with Rahul is like  as soon as his cock is inside me he starts pumping in and out of me hard and fast! Of course that is fun too but it's more enjoyable for us girls if the guy is slow and gentle, Rahul also does foreplay for sure but it's only till before he is inside me and then it's only teasing! We women appreciate guys like you in a different way! And Rahul is so big, he have to be at least eight inches! Unless I am very wet before he starts his ramming and jamming his monstrosity into me it will actually hurt! Sex should feel good, it should not be painful! Now just allow me to finish what I have started!"

Poroma got on her knees pushing me down on the bed on my back, "now my Darling lie back and make yourself comfortable, I'm about to demonstrate to you one of the many advantages of having a slut as your wife!"

"Poroma I still need to ask you one more question," I said.

"What?" Poroma sat down again.

"How do I compare to Rahul as far as his size?" I asked her, "you have already made it clear on that day I'm not big enough to pleasure you! You just mentioned that he is eight inches, I'm no where even near him!"

"But Ranjeet," Poroma exclaimed, "I also told you that unless I am very wet it hurts!"

"Yes," I said, "but that is only when he is too aggressive!"

Poroma smiled, "Ranjeet the cock size is a lot more important to you men than us women, how you use your cock is what is really important to us!"

"So you're telling me that I'm small," I said sadly.

"Damn Ranjeet," Poroma exclaimed," that's not what I'm telling you. I'm trying to get you to understand that for women cock size isn't really all that important. There are a few women who are size queens, but I think that's more like how you do use it that really matters to us!"

"So that means," I asked her, "you are straight away telling me that I am smaller than Rahul?"

"Ranjeet," Poroma screamed in frustration, "I'm only tryng to get you to understand that for us women  cock size is not really important, there are a few size queens but it's more like men fascinated by our large breasts! Average size cocks are more preferable, I repeat it's how you use it that matters!"

"Poroma everything you say I do believe," I said, "but then again whatever you are doing is shaking my confidence as a man. I'm terrified that I can't satisfy my own wife, that is why I lost my erection!"

"I'm sorry that I did that to you," tears started flowing down Poroma 's eyes, "please believe me, you have never been an inadequate lover! You have always been wonderful in bed, it was me that have been inadequate!"

"Okay he is larger than you," Poroma said, "may be by a couple of inches longer but so what?"

"That would come to eight inches," I exclaimed.

"But still I enjoy it with you a lot," Poroma said, "I think you are average or just bigger than average but you still mean a lot to me because I love you!"

Poroma suddenly kneeled down between my legs and held my stiff cock with both her hands, then she slipped my cock into her mouth and started sucking! It felt so wonderful, in about a minute of pure ecstasy she sat back and looked up at me. 

"That got you nice and hard, didn't it?" She asked.

"Yes it did," I was grinning.

Then suddenly she picked up a measuring tape and started carefully measuring the length of my erect cock, she looked up at me, "six and a quarter inches!"

Then again she  measured the circumference and commented, "four and three quarter inches!"

Then she kept her tape back on the bedside table, "now we will google the average size of an adult male penis!"

"Okay," I chuckled, "you are right!" 

She took her smartphone and typed in search, we got ten pages of results. She opened the first web site, we together read that earlier studies reported the average length of a penis is about six and a half inches when erect but recently researchers disvovered those figures were false because men were allowed to do their own measurement and they have a tendency to round their result upwards. The current studies based on accurate data reported an average penis length of five and half inches and an average circumference of four and a quarter inches! Poroma started giggling.

I asked her, "what happened?"

Poroma giggled, "if I ever need to go for a job I will try to get a job of a penis measurer!" 

We both burst out laughing, then we looked into four more web sites. They all reported the same information. The websites said penis size is a much bigger issue for men than for women!

Poroma put down mobile, "so your cock is just a little on the bigger side, I think it's the perfect size! Do you want to fuck me?"

"Yes I do," I smiled, "and now would you allow me a little warm up with your tongue?"

"I would love to allow you," Poroma hopped up on to the bed and spread her legs wide, "come on love, let's together enjoy the fun!"

Placing myself between my wife Poroma' legs I kissed sopping pussy lips, inspite of all my insecurites from her new lifestyle had created for me I still felt my love for her! After kissing I started licking my wife's cunt as she was turning increasingly wet and slippery! I smiled, it felt so much fun married to a slut as Poroma was practically gushing and I was loving it! As I buried my face into Poroma's cunt tasting her wetness my lips, nose, cheeks and chin were covered with her juices and Poroma was giggling exciting me even more, she was enjoying even more as I pushed my tongue into her! She felt so stretched and loose, giggling even more Poroma started gyrating her hips as I was licking!

She snickered, "you naughty man, I love you so much!"

Then I sucked her clit into my mouth and flicked it with my tongue as I pushed a finger into her and started fingering her!

Poroma screamed "my Darling Ranjeet, you are fucking amazing!" 

Madly gyrating her hips she held my head, my face tightly against her as I kept sucking and flicking her clit with my tongue while finger fucking her!

Suddenly her muscles tensed and still pressing my face against her engorged clit she screamed and started shaking, her hands tightened their grip! I was frightened she will crush me but then her iron grip eased up as several seconds passed! Finally Poroma let go of my head and melted into the bed as I pulled myself up so that I was lying next to her and gently stroked her hair. 

She smiled at me and then started to giggle, "Ranjeet my love, never again worry about being an inadequate lover, this was magnificent! Now come on, lie on your back as I keep going!"

I lay down on my back back as Poroma moved down, my cock sticking straight up! 

Placing her elbow on my stomach she wrapped the fingers around my stiff shaft and started stroking slowly as she said, "you have a beautiful cock Ranjeet, I'm madly in love with you! It will always be my favourite whatever I do!" 

Leaning forward she kissed the tip and then parted her lips, took the head into her mouth and started sucking!

"Poroma, it feels wonderful," I said.

She stopped, sat up and grinned, "from today every evening when you come back home from work I will doing this for you, and again every morning when you will wake up with your morning wood it for you for the rest of our lives, I promise you!"

Poroma took my cock back into her mouth and started sucking in earnest, my new Poroma knows how to give a great blow job. I then realized something, I was no more feeling bothered, I wasn't jealous of Rahul any more! All she is doing is having fun with him and this really was fun! I closed my eyes and as I was getting very hard Poroma pulled herself up and straddled my hips, wiith a glint in her eyes she lowered herself over my cock! 

She was so wet I slipped right into her, as I was all the way inside Poroma leaned forward rubbing my nipples with her fingertips, "Ranjeet please play with my breasts while we fuck!"

I reached up my both hands and began squeezing Poroma's large boobs!

She smiled, "I love it when you plays with my tits!"

"You have beautiful boobies," I said, "I can bet Rahul enjoys a lot playing with them!"

"He does okay?" Poroma made her statement, "is it all right for you if I let him play with my titties?"

"Do you enjoy it?" I asked.

"Yes I do," Poroma replied adamantly.

"Then it's alright," I said, "I love you and I want you to enjoy yourself!'

Poroma started rocking back and forth, she moved slowly and rhythmically! I remembered her comment that sex and dancing are very closely related, she was dancing with me and I loved it! Poroma my wife was turning so free and open about sex I forgot about all my embarassment, she was on top of me slowly fucking me while I was playing with her nipples and fondling her big beautiful breasts! She was gradually increasing the tempo of her movement rocking back and forth on my cock with relentless abandon! I let go of her breasts, slid my hands down her buttocks and started bucking my hips with her rocking!

"Yes Ranjeet that's what I want," Poroma screamed, "fuck me and fuck me hard!"

Poroma started massaging her clit with the fingers of both her hands as I felt a familiar warm glow building up in my loins, then suddenly Poroma's body stiffened she arched her back and cried, "I'm cumming!"

Her body started shaking as the first spurt of my semen erupted into Poroma's s pussy, we were both consumed by a storm of orgasmic ecstasy! The storm raged for several seconds before it began to abate and then gradually we both relaxed.

Leaning forward Poroma placed her hands on my shoulders to support herself and then she looked down into my eyes and smiled, I grinned at her. 

She giggled, "it was so wonderful!"

I nodded, "yes it was!"

"I love you Ranjeet," Poroma said.

"I love you too Poroma," I replied.

Poroma lowered herself on my chest and sighed as my softening cock slipped out of her pussy, I wrapped my arms around her and held her tightly!
[+] 5 users Like Realman12's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Defeat of Poroma - by Realman12 - 03-03-2022, 05:08 PM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by Realman12 - 03-03-2022, 05:42 PM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by Realman12 - 04-03-2022, 02:38 PM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by Eswar P - 03-03-2022, 08:05 PM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by blackdesk - 04-03-2022, 01:02 AM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by Realman12 - 04-03-2022, 02:45 PM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by vaddadi2007 - 06-03-2022, 11:51 AM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by Eswar P - 06-03-2022, 09:24 PM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by Realman12 - 07-03-2022, 01:37 PM