Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
I did not respond to Alan's description of my wife, and neither did she. This night had convinced me that Shipra had indeed been screwing around behind my back. Alan was right. My wife was a cock hungry slut, and I should not have expected her to be anything but.

Alan smirked and pushed his hips forward to penetrate her as he placed her calves on his shoulder. Shipra moved her hips to accommodate him enthusiastically. He pushed his dick inside and started playing with her huge tits as they fucked. Another intensely perverted but erotic sight - my tall gorgeous wife laid out on her back, her long shapely legs on the wrinkly shoulder of this bald ugly geezer as he fucked her.

After a few minutes, he leaned forward, making Shipra's body bent in the waist almost to forty five degrees, and kept fucking her. I had by now grown immune to the animalistic grunts and moans both of them were letting out. They were engaged in the most primal form of coitus - fucking for the sake of fucking. Not once, I noted, had Alan kissed Shipra's full beautiful lips. He was obviously interested in a different set of lips that he was now assaulting with his behemoth dick.

--- As Alan's fucking picked up tempo, Shipra responded with louder grunts. The bed was shaking with the intensity of their raw fucking. Shipra moved her legs off Alan's shoulder and wrapped them around his waist. I watched aghast as she locked her legs around and and pulled him deeper into her. I realized that my wife had now taken all of Alan's monster cock inside her. Will I ever be able to satisfy her in bed after this, I wondered.

Alan responded to Shipra's legwork by ramming her cunt even harder. Minutes ticked by and I realized that it had been almost half an hour that this fucking had lasted. Was this man ever going to cum? He kept going and going. Their grunts kept getting deeper as well as louder. With each thrust, Alan seemed to be planting his flag deeper and deeper into what was my territory.

Finally after what seemed like an eternity, Alan flinched and let out a loud grunt as he increased the pace with which he battered my wife's cunt. Then his buttcheeks clenched, and so did Shipra's. It suddenly hit me - he was riding her bareback! No condom! And Shipra wasn't on the pill. He was shooting his seed into her - and judging by the amount of time he kept pumping, it must have been a lot of semen.

Alan finished pumping his seed into her with a final hoarse grunt, and then collapsed on top of her. I could see his white chest hair mashing into my wife's delicious boobs. She kept her legs wrapped around his waist and hugged him in a tight embrace. The two of them lay there writhing and moaning for a couple of minutes, until they caught their breath. Alan then, fir the first time that night, kissed my wife on her lips. It was a wet sloppy kiss - I could hear them drooling and salivating. The kissing went on for a few minutes.

Then Alan tried to free himself from the grip of Shipra's legs which were still wrapped around him.

"No...please..." Shipra said in a pleading voice as she begged her new lover to stay with her.

"Yeah, in a minute, slut." Alan said and freed himself. Shipra lay there with her legs open as Alan stepped off the bed. I could see a river of cum oozing out of her cunt.

Alan walked towards me, completely naked. His dick was semi-erect, but was still big enough to slap against his thighs as he walked. He walked past me and beckoned me to follow him. I mutely did. He poured two drinks and handed me one. He took his own and downed it in one big gulp. He put the glass down on the table with a thud and walked back towards the bedroom. I noticed how wrinkly and flabby his old man butt was.

Alan stepped inside the suite bedroom and said to me,

"Finish the fucking drink and let yourself out."

With that he slammed the door shut. I sat down on the couch where he had first fucked my wife and started drinking.

As I sipped my drink, I could hear muffled sounds of conversation and laughter through the door. That lasted for about ten minutes. After that conversation stopped. And a few minutes later, I could heard the faint sounds of my wife's moans. I finished my drink, and let myself out of the suite. I returned to our room, jacked off a couple of times and fell asleep.

[+] 1 user Likes ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 15-09-2022, 09:29 AM