Fantasy HOT WIFE RICHA (CONTINUATION BY "KINKY_BADSHAH")
Sorry guyz and girls for not providing frequent updates, but bound by responcibilities . A small request to all avid Richa fan's - "Learn to have patience." I write when I am in good mood and get time. Moreover I try to remain consistent but problem is Imagining things and Typing them down are 2 different tasks which takes time as well as efforts . Anyways no more delay - next update is here + its a long one for you all. Hope you like and appreciate it. Do let me know your opinions,viewpoints and future expectations in comments section below -

Episode 3 : Village Visit

The next day was Sunday, Richa was supposed to go along ,attend the wedding ceremony at Mr Patil and Gaurav ji's village . She had applied for 3 days leave @ her office upto Wednesday, knowing they'd be returning back home by Tuesday itself, but predicting her fatigued condition upon arrival, won't seem favourable even to simply sit in Office chair. Hence 1 day was kept as extra off to rest or cope up from this exhausting journey.

Yes... The upcoming days were going to be really sExhausting and challenging one for her as she'd constantly be getting brutally fucked by god know's how many number of people. Thank god Imran was going to be with her. Not merely for moral support but also as her another fucking grand master and supervisor to console from this trauma even though himself inflicting some more pain.

She was supposed to get ready with all packing stuffs till 11 am itself,it was Sandesh(the driver of Mr Patil) who was going to collect her from home. Only this much was the details given to her yesterday night by Gaurav ji over text when we were having an intimate session.

Yes, my wife didn't disappoint me last night. She was ready to cover her 3 days absentee in bed with me (her husband) in 1 single night. I didn't miss this oppurtunity and we had a good amount of sex last night to complete the quota.

It was 10:30 AM when Sandesh arrived below our appartment. He didn't park the car inside our visiting parking lot but remained waiting outside the compound wall near main entrance gate. He didn't show up , but instead called her directly to come down in next few minutes .This was the indication that time has come for her departure.

I was sitting in the balcony enjoying my Sunday with a cup of tea and newspaper,when I saw the car standing outside. It was for the first time I saw this driver. He looked really dark and skinny, a perfect driver job could only be suitable for him. Although my wife had already told me about her kinky adventures with him and his few handful friends in our own home . I couldn't imagine this fellow dominate anyone especially my beautiful wife. That was only possible for him under influence and name of Mr Patil or Imran. Else a sexy married woman like Richa was completly out of his league even in his wildest dreams.

I went in, searching for my wife to inform about his arrival. When I went to our bedroom, I saw my Hot wife sitting near the dressing table in front of mirror in a beautiful yellow Lehenga choli with deep neck small choli revealing lots of cleavage at top and lower Boob at bottom , it was backless choli supported by 2 verticle noodle straps over each shoulder and 1 horizontal behind back. The ultra low waist tied lehenga was given to her by her new master Gaurav ji yesterday itself.

Her face was brightened with nice makeup, lips were pouting in pink lipstick, hair straightened flowing down and held behind by simple clutcher, ears carried Jhumke (big earings) and most attractive was the Blue Diamond Pendant resting on cleavage. Seeing my beautiful,cultured and sexy wife getting ready only to be away from me for 3 long days in custody of those savage beasts gave a strong pang of Jealousy.

I stopped near the the door mesmerizing her beauty for 1 last time. I wanted to capture her image forever in my eyes. Richa saw me muttering at her attire, and made an eye contact with me as if asking something. I immediately shifted my gaze from her back to her face and responded about the driver Sandesh's arrival.

She acknowledged, stood up after completing the touch-up and faced me. I could see her entire waist , belly button and even some crotch visible in this dress. The distance between Lehenga and choli was so wide that it almost left her 50 % body bare. Yes saying that she was almost practically nude from waist up would not be an exaggeration. Moreover she was not allowed to carry any Chunni (Stroll) either to cover up her assets(especially those heavy bossoms) prominently outstanding and getting displayed to the whole world .

My eyes went sweeping her each body part from top to bottom, and again came back up. She inquired me about how she was looking ? - I was totally lost of words seeing such an adorable woman as my wife, Unable to find any adjective to capture her beauty in words, I simply made a ? gesture and it was all communicated.

Richa smiled, came near me and gave me a light kiss on cheek as if a good bye one. Then she picked her clutch handbag and a mini suitcase(stuffed with upcoming days dress and a makeup box kit with few woman essentials) and readied to leave. I tried one last chance to stop her from going and asked -

Honey !! Do you really need to do all this ? I mean we can have so much fun over here itself.

Richa replied in a fake shock - Ohh Baby ,Dont cry sweatheart..!! I'll be back within few days. Till then enjoy your solitude and yes have your meals properly on time. Don't eat or drink too much outside food.

I nodded making a sad face, hoping she'd change her mind.

Richa got in a serious tone and snarled-
"Darling, No more emotional drama, we'd discussed over this earlier itself. U know I cant change my plans at the last moment, They are all waiting for me. What will I answer to Imran,Mr Patil and Guarav ji . The driver Sandesh is also ready downstairs."

Not knowing any answer,I stood silent.
She took a 2 seconds pause,came very near me ,kept her hand on my Dick and continued-"Now be a real man , I want a happy smiling bid-adieu from you instead of crying like a wimping kid."

I tried to bring a small smile on my face, hearing her valid arguments and went near her to give a good-bye hug. Richa embraced me near our flat's entrance door with one hand while grabbing my cock in other. I was getting hard ,turned on and tried to kiss her face, but she turned it away to avoid getting her makeup dirty.

Then she stopped when her mobile rang again. It was from the same person standing below. She saw the time was almost 10:50 AM hence didn't recieve it to avoid scolding for keeping him wait 20 long minutes,she separated from me and marched forward with her luggage near the elevator waiving back her hand towards me. The lift was on ground floor as seen from electronic display and I knew it would take around 2 min to come on our floor.

This was the last chance for me. I immediately went inside our home, wore my long lower pants ,took the flat's lock key and bolted the main door really quick. Richa was still facing the elevator unknown of me coming from behind.

I reached near her, and wispered slowly about my last small demand. The demand was of a quick handjob. Richa rejected the offer at first but upon convincing her a little that it wouldn't soil her makeup or dress. She finally agreed to perform it in the lift, only if we get it vacant.

The luck was with me, as we got it completly empty. Upon entering I pressed the ground floor button and quickly lowered my pants along with underwear to free my Penis. It was somewhat already hard from her touching. All my wife was supposed to do was stroke it nice and long. She grabbed my cock full in her right palm and started the drill.

They were really powerful and tight to-fro strokes which were being delivered by her hand. She knew I had only 2min before reaching the floor and therefore needed to be quick and fast. Even I was aware of this fact and hence didn't try to hold my cum any longer.

Upon recieving 15-20 strokes, my dick turned into volcano. It was ready to erupt and release its hot lava. Richa could cunningly guage this and continued the stroking part this time with both her hands. All she was worried about was her hand or body getting dirty from my Jizz.

But I didn't care, afterall she was my wife even though not Exclusively reserved for me ( well that was too much expections) . But I must lawfully get 1st priority (Atleast this was legitimate) . We were on the 3rd floor and now only 2 were remaining.

Looking at her sexy expressions,my mind started giving signal to my Penis. And soon I was bursting ,ejecting my Cum all over the matted floor of lift itself. Meanwhile in this ejacuation process we reached the ground floor ,Richa's hands got dirty from my sticky fluid. She simply wiped my juices from her hands over my T-shirt and left with a disgusting but notorious smile.

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

It was Sandesh,who came out of the Car's driving seat to open up the back Dickey and assist her in arranging suitcase trolley. What she saw was it was already packed with many other bags. Sandesh moved few bags here and there to create some space.That made evident that most of the packing of Mr. Patil's family members wsd already done by him beforehand.

After keeping it properly, she went near the backdoor and tried to open it. But soon heard the locking sound made by Automatic Electronic Key from hands of Gaurav ji.
"Maage kuthe challi O madam ? Ithe pudhe bas."
(Where are you going at rear seat madam, come sit here in front beside me)

Richa knew very well that he's not gonna leave her. Until his superiors arrive,he had the licence to have her under him. She gave up and sat in the adjacent side and adjusted her dress straight to avoid any crumpling . Now Sandesh could admire her beauty from very close vicinity.

B4 starting the car,he took his left hand's index finger and ran it all the way straight from her top forehead to bring it vertically down slowly onto nose-lips-chin-neck-cleavage and finally stopped into her navel.

"Jabardast tayyari karun aali ahe aaj tar, wattey faar motha program chalnar ahe " - remarked Sandesh
(You've beautified yourself excellently today,seems it is going to be a huge event)

"Haa, plz abhi aur kuch mat kijiye, nahi toh function ke pehle hi mera sara dress kharab ho jayega ,aur baad me aapko hi Patil saahab ko jawab dena padega"
(Yes, Plz dont go more ahead further with this,else my entire attire will get messy, later you'll yourself be answerable to Mr Patil) - replied Richa

Sandesh knew she was correct and didn't want to mess up with his bosses at this early time of day. Moreover, he was given strict instructions beforehand while leaving to not indulge in any notorious act with her before the function.

he warned-"Aaj Patil saahebanche bharpur Nate-vaika yetil karekramat, praytekan samor neet waghaycha. Te swataha parichay karavtil tuza kahi javalchyan shi, faqt tyancha shi misalaycha. Pratyeka anolkhi vyaki kade jaun nagda nahi vaycha...kalala?"

"Today, Many relatives of Mr Patil will be arriving, you must behave nicely in front of everyone, He'll himself introduce you to some of his close ones. You should mingle and mix only with those few, Dont get naked in front of every random stranger ...Understood ?"

She felt embarrased but nodded and they sped off quickly .

Within 15 min of casual drive, arrived the residence of Mr Patil. Sandesh informed him about their arrival upon exiting from Car and soon came his family downstairs.
Gaurav ji was the first to appear. He was dressed in traditional Dhoti-kurta then came the remaining family. For the first time Richa saw Mrs Patil, the wife of Mr Patil dressed in elegant long Nauvari saree and another much older lady in yellow Lugda .She appeared to be around 80 years of age who seemed to be his mother. Everyone was dressed in Ethnic and Modest manner making it a perfect Marathi family.

Gaurav ji introduced my wife as his girlfriend to his Aunt - Mrs Patil and his Grandmother - Mr Patil's mother. Richa greeted them warmly with a Namaste and also touched feet of Grandmother as a mark of respect on virtue of her age. Both the older ladies loved her cultured way of showing gratitude and accepted her advances.

Mrs Patil also liked her dressing sense and was even impressed by her beauty. She remarked -

"Aaawww...!! Kiti gode distey ga tu muli, aplya Gaurav beta sathi ekdum barobar chi jodidaar tharte"
"Wow..!! you look so sweet girl, you stand fit perfectly well partner for our son Gaurav "

Seeing Richa blushing upon hearing her comment and acting so pious, all the men present giggled silently as a mockery. It was they who knew the real slut hidden behind this holy face. Only few hours were needed to bring that bitch out in heat

Everyone was present,except one guy. The main protagonist - Imran. Richa wondered where he was ? Mr Patil also was feeling his absence. He asked Gaurav ji to call Imran and inquire about his status, also remind him of bringing that red bag.

"Gaurav beta. Imran la phone kar ani tyala vichar kuth parant pohochla ? aplya la lavkarat lavkar nighaycha ahe, Muhurat challa ahe veli cha. Aani ho tyala ti Laal bag anaychi aathvan karun deshil " - This last sentence was uttered in a low voice with some mischief

Hardly 2 complete rings went over line , and Imran made a stylish entry on his Royal Enfeild bike. He was wearing a normal Jeans pant and carrying a big red shoulder bag used by mountaineers while hiking. He didn't park his bike in parking stand, but simply where everyone was gathered near the car.

Imran 1st came near Mr Patil's mother and greeted her by touching her feet,then moved to Mrs Patil and joined hands with a Namaste gesture. It became evident that even he being such a strict and dominant man(with Richa on bed) respected older people (especially women).

Then shook hands with friendly Mr Patil and Gaurav ji after giving his bag to Sandesh to be packed in car. Ignoring Richa completly

"Kya Imran bhai, bada samay laga diya aane me, Aapko hi call kar raha tha. Traffic me fass gaye the kya?" - Inquired Gaurav ji

"Wohi bata ne aaya hu, mujhe urgent property ka kaam aa gaya hai, ek foreign se client aaya hai 2 din ke liye, woh city highway wali jameen kharidne me interested hai. Usko aaj-kal me nipta ke mai kal sham tak aapke Gaav pohoch jaunga, - replied Imran loudly so that everyone present there including Richa could hear.

then he came close to both Gaurav ji and Mr Patil, and spoke in a soft voice looking at Richa from corner of his eyes- " Iske liye puri bag ready kar di hai. Pura saaman pack kar diya hai achhe se. kisi cheez ki kami nahi hogi aapko waha. Bindaas maze kar sakte ho bina kisi tension ke."

Richa understood there was something in store for her in that mysterious Red bag which Imran had brought upon their request . Even though she couldn't directly ask about it, but it was now becoming a matter of concern.

Also she was not happy hearing that Imran would not be accompanying them together in this trip. Her main motivation was skipped. Still she had to go with them anyhow. Knowing that he'll be there by tomorrow evening, gave her some silver lining.

And they all started boarding the vehicle to leave for the function. Mr Patil sat in the front. While rest of the others occupied the back seat. Mrs Patil and Grandmother sat adjacent to each other on left window pane, while Richa and Gaurav ji made a pair towards right window.

Once before leaving Imran came near right window from behind and pressed Richa's boobs secretly saying goodbye to everyone. It was not visible to ladies, but Gaurav ji and Mr Patil can sense from where his hand was landed. Soon the car disappeared and so did Imran.

The journey was supposed to take around 3 hours including stoppage time for lunch break at some Dhaaba or highway restaurant .During the 1st half journey, Gaurav ji didn't try anything hanky-panky with my wife. Might be due to fear of his aunt or grandmother. Only some secret navel poking and boob pressing was going on. with she rubbing her hand over his groin.

After having the lunch, Mrs Patil insisted to sit in front due to fear of vomiting. Also the grandmother felt sleepy as it was her daily routine afternoon nap time. She wanted a complete birth for herself to spread legs.

It was Mr Patil who proposed to leave the entire middle seat for his mother to sleep and they 3 ( RICHA GAURAV JI AND HE HIMSELF) will occupy the last back seat which was folded down as not in used until now.

This master plan of they 3 being together on same back seat was cleary interpreted by Richa, she knew very well that now the main fucking action will be starting very soon.

Now all the 3 partners in crime were completely ready for action on the back seat. Mr Patil waited for 3-4 minutes, checked at front over his wife, getting a green signal after seeing his wife look outside the window,  he pushed Richa down on her knees in Car's floor mat and slided down his Kurta by untying its knot. His Prick came into open air but was small n sleepy.

All it needed was some nice sucking to enlarge an awake to create havoc. Richa knew the drill, without even hearing any command from either of them, She opened her mouth to let it enter in.

Mr Patil didn't stuff his dick directly in her cavity, but first made her smell and sniff it properly.

" Kay ho, kiti vel lagnar aajun pohochla " - inquired Mrs Patil loudly sitting at front without turning back.

Mr. Patil ignored his wife's question as he was enjoying the sniffing process of alternate inhaling and exhaling over his Cock.

" Aaho,  me kahi vicharte ahe ?, " - and now Mrs Patil looked into the rear view mirror attached at top in between driver and her seat.

Aree ti mulgi kuthe geli? Aata.ch tar basli hoti aplya barobar.  - Inquired Mrs Patil by turning around this time upon feeling her absence . Also not getting any response from her husband .

Aatya..!! tila zop yet hoti mhanun ti ithe letli ahe amchya seat war. Madhli seat aaji sathi sodlya mule.

(Aunty..!! She was feeling sleepy and is hence lying on our seat. The middle one is left vacant completely for Grandmother to rest.) -  replied Gaurav ji while poking his elbow towards Mr Patil to bring him back to senses and handle his wife's questionnaire .

"Aga.. Aga, kay vicharla tu, mala thodi dulki lagli jevla nantar, mhanun laksha nahi gela " -
( What did you ask? I too dozed off after lunch, hence wasn't attentive ) - responded Mr Patil,  leaving the smelling part down below and thrusting his cock deep into Richa's mouth.  to make up a random reason for not answering her qstn.

He replied to her by saying - " Ek deedh tas aajun pakdun chala " ( can consider 1 or 1.5 hour )

Seeing Richa struggling in holding his Dick long inside her mouth, while he talking back to his wife as if everything was normal gave him another level of satisfaction.

But this was not going that easy for my wife, she tried to pull it back out as was struggling to catch up her breath.

Ummm...Ummmm

"Sshhhh .....Bilkul aawas nahi karaycha , gup chup aat madhe takun thevaycha,  joh parant me nahi sangat baher kadhayla. Aani aapli jeebh firvat rahaychi mazya Lavda war.

Jar ka tu zara shi pan oradli, kivha kahi nakhre kele , tar ithe rastya war.ch tula purna pane Nagda karel aani Gaav bhar firvel....Samazli ?

( Sshhh don't you dare make any noise,  keep it in your mouth silently and don't take it out unless I say, Keep on revolving your tongue over my Lund

If you try to make any sound, I swear I'll make you naked over here itself on road and parade you like that in front whole village.) - warned Mr Patil.

My poor wife was now threatened and forced to give him a nice blowjob.  She held his cock deep into her mouth and kept on looking above straight into his eyes. This was the a huge turn on to bring his cock erect .

Mr Patil relaxed comfortably onto the seat by leaning back and brought his both hands to rest behind his head. This way he looked like a true Maharaja getting serviced by his Daasi.

He kept on moving his gaze here and there to have a look of surrounding, He could leisurely enjoy the natural beauty passing by but was hardly bothered in the scenic beauty. All he cared was Physical satisfaction given by his sex slave from down below.

Around 10 min passed by during which my wife was sucking and licking his Cock. Still no sign of climax was evident.  She increased her intensity of strokes . Might be this trick worked over him.

And Mr. Patil brought his hands down from her head to hold her face by her cheeks. He pinched, gathered as much skin as possibly and started shaking them back and forth violently over his pole.My wife gripped her salivating mouth on his Lund and started giving a tight sloppy blowjob. At one point of time he infact held her only by her ears lobes ,pointed them outward direction and kept on moving them in same forward backward motion. He ordered her to give long strokes and even paused when his dick was fully down her throat. Here itself he squeezed,stretched and crushed her ears in random manner with his rough fingers. This was done deliberately to inflict more pain and check her tolerance height and brought a totally new experience for my wife. Throughout the process, she was supposed to make eye contact with both her masters seating just above her in comfortable plush seats while she remain gathered over the dusty floor mat.

It was inevitable for any man to hold any longer after recieving such an A1 treatment from my wife. And Mr. Patil was no where any exception. He closed his eyes, his dam gates began to open and he started releasing his load directly into her mouth .Litres and litres of semen was fired from his thick erect canon which literally became hard metallic and lustrous.

After the whole ammunition was targeted to the right spot and finally emptied, Mr Patil felt relaxed and was reached on 9th cloud, he made her suck some more of his Pole to enjoy  further post recovery treatment and finally freed his cock out from her mouth .This was done to spare her little who further was anyway going to be assaulted by his own nephew-Gaurav ji sitting just adjacent to him

"Sandesh, Gadi side la ubhi kar 1 minute Patil mama la samor basaycha she Aaji javal, aani aapan sagde pani pan piun gheu,mala taahan lagli ahe"

(Sandesh, park the car at a side for a minute Patil uncle wants to change his position, let's have a quick water break as well , I m thirsty)
- spoke Gaurav ji loudly grinning at Mr Patil naughtily so that his voice was clearly audible from very back seat to front driver seat.

Mr Patil chuckled at his cunning behavior, as now he will be forcefully going ahead 1 seat to sit beside his mother lying in sleep in middle position, thus blocking the view for Mrs Patil as well as letting his nephew completely enjoy his prey Richa all to himself.

Nevertheless, these sacrifices were made within the family in the same car itself, hence were acceptable. Else Mr Patil was an adamant man, who never left his share for anyone  else.

After parking the car, Mr patil came out and shifted from his position. Even Gaurav ji and Richa came out to stretch their limbs which had got stiffened by staying seated in same position for long time. Then Gaurav ji made my wife gargle her mouth with water to rinse of any traces of cum given by his uncle. So that she can now be used as fresh and new .

"Sandesh aata bilkul kuthe na thambta, direct gaavala pohochaycha ahe...aapan aadhich late zalo ahot"

Sandesh , now we have to go nonstop and reach our village, we've already been late. - spoke Mr Patil
They all were ready for the non stop ride.

Richa was made to again go back on her knees and sit in crouched position in a small place between 2 seats. Gaurav ji took a long dirty scarf usually kept to wipe and clean the vehicle's glasses, ripped it into 2 halves and tied Richa's both wrist using each. Then he took the other ends of both and crossed them over handles of both side doors at opposite ends. Secured them with a strong triple knot and made it practically impossible to untie manually.

Then he lifted her lehenga and choli up completely to expose her in black Bra and blue Panty.My wife's vulnerable stance in her undergarments was making him aroused.He started playing with her both Boobs,kept on mauling them, pinched her nipples and even gave her few face slaps but of light intensity to not create any sound which would grab anyone's attention.

Then Gaurav ji lifted his legs, and brought his shoes near her face, he made her lick the top side with her tongue and polish it clean with her saliva. Thank god, they were not very dirty due to brand new and not much used condition.

2-3 min passes by over each shoe licking, after that Gaurav ji made her untie the shoe laces using her teeth. Then he removed them by rubbing over each other thus separating from ankles. Throughout the process his hands were roaming all around her upper body which was totally accessible to be ravished. Her choli was resting over the neck and lehenga was gathered around the waist .

He removed the socks by himself, crumpled them into a ball shape and stuffed back in same shoes. Now brought the toes near her vagina and started rubbing on the crevice. Since my wife had shaved her pubic hair today in the morning itself few hours b4 the journey. She was completely bald down below and her thick mound was shining .

After each toe finger getting Individually rubbed over labia, he started inserting his biggest one ( thumb) into her cunt opening. Thank god the toes nails were cut b4hand else it would have caused tearing of her inner soft flesh. Soon his entire massive thumb got into her and my wife could feel it inside rotating slowly and steadily. Guarav hi kept on curling them again and again to inflict maximum pain and gain maximum pleasure.

His hands moved from her upper torso to her beautiful face.  He then inserted his each finger into her mouth. One by one , she was made to lick and them clean them all until they were shimmering in her saliva.  Both her holes were getting serviced simultaneously by same person.

Seeing the erotic expressions on that face of hers, Gaurav Ji's dick got rock hard. It started rising and formed a bulging tent into his white pants. He untied the string(nada) of same, and lowered it upto his knees. Thus now was seated only in his V-cut jockey underwear.  

Then he withdrew from her mouth but kept the toes into her vagina, and brought her near his prick. He made my wife smell or sniff his cock over the small underwear cloth, which was the only last piece remaining to get his Manhood out in open air environment .

Richa bend forward more to bring her face near his groin. She knew it was a difficult task to bend over further being hands secured firmly to the door handles and stretched outwards in opposite end,making her almost immobile.

Still the inner zeal was making her do even impossible tasks possible. The constant efforts that she was putting to somehow get near his lund and apply the tongue tip over its bottom end made it more sexy and interesting.  

Gaurav ji was now turned on complete, seeing the hardship my wife went through to secure her  prize medal(his dark lund). He appreciated her true efforts, didn't waste any time further and immediately slided down the same grey underwear to release his massive weapon. It came out like a spring and stood erect without any support.

Now he himself came forward from his earlier sitting position, sat near the edge of the car's seat and brought his prick in the close vicinity of her mouth.

My wife opened her cavity wide to welcome his cock,but Gaurav ji was not so naive, he didn't wanted to do this so easily. He made her beg for his cock. And kept on rubbing its tip over her lips covered with lipstick.

Chattt...!!!

Chattt....!!!

Chattt......!!!!

After some moaning , pleas and brutal face slapping , Gaurav ji inserted his whole pole into her mouth. Once entering the dick, he made her roam her tongue all over its girth and provide maximum pleasure. The warmth her mouth offered was anytime outstanding. No high charging slut would ever stand in front of my wife when it comes to giving blowjobs. Yes that was not an inherent skill but an acquired one, which cam me my through practice.

He kept on giving her deep strokes in her mouth by holding her hair from behind.Time passes by and my wife never objected, he left her head and brought his hands up, rested them behind his end , and sat in a relaxed position by leaning back on the car's seat. Still having the cock shoved into her mouth.

It became like a regular job for both of them. Gaurav ji didn't mind looking around at the natural scenic beauty outside the car's window while already enjoying this feminine beauty sucking down his pole. Not even a single time would've my wife protested for taking it out of her mouth.

She was also enjoying the process of pleasing her young master.

There were now Kutcha houses and big trees prominently visible on either side of road. It made evident that their village was nearby.

" Samorun ujvi kade gheshil Sandesh "

Mr Patil guided Sandesh with the route. He made him take a right turn from the main road, to enter a narrow path. It was a muddy terrain which didn't had any fix route for vehicles but some stones and rocks. Only traces of motorcycles and Bullock-cart wheels were found imprinted. This created a kuttcha pathway for any vehicle. Thank god it didn't rained that day, else the whole area would've turned into a swampy muddy wet bog , making complete mess for commuters to pass by.

As their car passes by this rugged and unsmooth route, it's wheels kept on bouncing over the stones below. Since the shock-absorbers were good, they didn't felt much of disturbances inside on plush cushioned seats.

But my wife was not that lucky, she was crouched on lower mat and could feel maximum jerks recieved due to this rash drive. Having her hands stretched and secured , and keeping Gaurav ji's cock in her mouth, it became more difficult for her to adjust or balance her position,  which made her stumble and fall down sidewards on her butt.

Even after the fall, his cock didn't come out. Such was her determination while performing task. The undulating roads were giving immense pleasure to Gaurav ji , as he was not at all needed to use his hand to jerk the dick, all he had to do was rest and rest of the things were taken care by my wife.

Aata javal.ch aalo ahot aapan, 2 Min madhe pohochun jau, said Mr Patil loudly, so that it is audible to his nephew that he has to wind up fast.
And also served as a warning msg to Richa that she has complete the blowjob process within last 2 min.

Gaurav ji was in no mood to use his hands for jerking off. He looked sternly in her eyes and conveyed the message that she had to herself make him cum by using her tongue and lips.

Richa was a good interpreter,  she understood the sign language and started working on it. She tightly wrapped her lips over his thick Pole and kept on blobbing her head vigorously. Then she sucked the remaining air from her mouth into her lungs to create a complete vacuum into her cavity.

Gaurav ji could feel his dick getting pulled more into her mouth from all directions due to this suction. He was soon ready to release.

He removed his toes from Vagina and rested them on floor , leaned little bit forward and held her head tightly from above and stood somewhat on his feet. Then he pulled her face very near to his groin by pinching her nose,such that now his cock was deep throated into her her larynx and her nostrils were completely blocked.

Leaving no chance for not spitting out,  Gaurav ji began ejaculating .
His cum was shot in gallons with huge volume and thickness. 4-5 trails of heavy jizz were launched from his rocket launcher. Moreover they hit the proper target inside her back throat wall.

Poor wife Richa had to let it sink down without even tasting the flavor.  This was for the very first time,  someone had come so deep inside her that she couldn't even taste it b4 gulping down. Her throat worked in tandem with his cock bursting and it was a sight to behold. Both for Mr Patil from middle seat as well as Gaurav ji from rear seat . Throughout the release,  his balls kept on churning like some fireballs ejecting lava.

The cumming process persisted for around 1 min non stop. Gaurav ji laid back on his seat once again when he was fully empty and satisfied from inside and looked at her, then shifted his gaze to his Uncle, who had turned back to witness the erotic scene

"Zala na ? Aata lavkar tila mokla kar...aapla wada aala ahe, samor disto ahe
( Are you done? Now untie her quickly , our mansion has arrived and is visible at front)

He could see their village mansion approaching from the front glass and immediately went to release Richa's hands from the side door.

Throughout the untying process(even though of very short time), my wife kept on licking his limp and flaccid cock. She was firm to not leave or waste even last drop of his juice and drink all of it into her tummy.

The car reached in front of their home as soon as he released all the knots, Gaurav ji gave Richa few seconds to adjust her clothes and hair and only then opened car's door. Until then Mr and Mrs Patil were busy in waking up the Grandmother,  who had been sleeping throughout the journey.  

She was literally unaware of what events held just behind her back. Infact Mrs Patil who was sitting in front seat was also clueless about my wife getting soiled , used ,degraded and thoroughly mouth fucked by blowjob 2 times. Once from her own husband and another from her nephew.

Sandesh opened the car's door and assisted the Grandma come out comfortably.  Then he opened each door and finally the car's Dickey to bring their luggage. They all were standing in front of the home ready to enter and attend the wedding ceremony .

To be continued . . .
[+] 4 users Like Kinky_Badshah's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HOT WIFE RICHA (CONTINUATION BY "KINKY_BADSHAH") - by Kinky_Badshah - 14-09-2022, 03:03 PM