Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(11-09-2022, 12:39 PM)fasterboy Wrote: just think as POV of meera.

I you were in the shoe of meera, what will you do or had choice ?

Meera is Human with great head on shoulder, she have her own own way to live life. why we all try to fix her CORRECT according to krish welfare.

they all are facing life incidence as they did act in past.

It could have been relief from speculation and tension for the readers to have Meera POV. But I don’t think author is going to oblige. This may be good for the readers to maintain curiosity. Meera POV will bring a full stop on our imagination.

Definetely, Meera is human and deserves her life. Any normal wife should have decided to end the marriage, unless compelled (socio-economic or psychological attachment) to continue the relationship. Due to absence of known socio-economic or psychological attachment on part of Meera, the reasons behind Meera continuing marital relationship are the question. What is her motive to continue the relationship while she has options? If she is not willing partner and suffering, what is preventing her not to quit? If she is willingly continuing, how she is benifitted from the cuckold arrangement.

The established facts about Meera:

1. She is beautiful and having high affinity for sex and mentally oriented masochist.
2. Psychologically she is strong enough to take independent decisions on personal as well as professional fronts.
3. She is economically independent
4. She does not love her husband and has no respect for him.
5. Meera is not forced to live a life with a cuckold. She is more than a willing partner in the cuckold arrangement.
6. She is not much bothered for societal obligation and respect.
7. Knowingly, she is risking her future life. Rather it would be better to say that, it appears, she has not yet framed her future life.

Let Meera enjoy her extramarital affairs cuckolding Krish. Let us enjoy the kinkiness for which we are in this site. Normally there should be not an issue.
Unfortunately, there are issues. The main issue is the writer Krish. And I expect him conclude logically.

As none of the characters are mentally retarded, we expect logical behavior from his characters. Sudden emotional outburst and consequences are well accepted. Accepted norms are effects due to external stimuli such as accidents, natural calamities, complicacy in professional life, health issues etc.

Meera’s behavior is enigmatic. The long we readers are engaged in searching for a reasonable solution of her bahaviour, we do enjoy the story. Krish being a powerful writer, I hope, he would not betray us.

A cuckold cycles through emotions. I understand the peak of sheer psychological excitement of sharing wife. At the end of up cycle, Krish is able to think for an end. However, when Meera asks for his opinion about ending, Krish is indecisive, though he is at the reverse cycle of cuckolding at that point.  I think it a bit of abnormal behavior of Krish. Personally, I seriously miss one more aspects. The story line spans over years. I miss the presence / influence of parents on their lives.

I have many unresolved behavioural aberration to justify. I hope to resolve my quests in future as the story further progress.

manasi
[+] 2 users Like manasi's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by manasi - 13-09-2022, 12:26 PM