Misc. Erotica Newly married wife shared with friend
(11-09-2022, 03:55 AM)an_old_man Wrote: Big Grin yourock
I said "That is nothing Raj. I want to give more feast to you. Like really real feast. I am waiting for the opportunity to implement it. When time arrives, just follow my instructions". He was so happy hearing to this and even though he did not know what I meant he said OK.

We went back to our house and Shruthi opened the door and quickly went back to the sofa. She was watching a serial on the TV and she did not want to miss the scene. I started entering in through the door and felt Raj holding my hand with a firm grip. I looked at him with a questioning face and he was not looking at me. His eyes are stuck towards the sofa. I can see the excitement on his face. Immediately I realized what Shruthi was wearing. I was so caught up in my plans earlier that I did not notice that she took her bath while Raj and I were talking outside. She wore the night shorts with a t-shirt. The t-shirt was normal but the short was something that portrays her thighs very well. I remember when she was ordering them couple of days back. She was angry that I suggested to buy Medium size and she argued that she is not fat and Small size will fit well. I was sure medium size is right fit because those shorts are of different model and small would get tight near her ass cheeks. But she finally purchased the small size ones. She did not show them to me after they were delivered. Quickly came out of these thoughts when Raj made his grip tighter on my hand. I whispered to him "Come on Raj. You are hurting me". "Sorry Arun, I could not control after seeing the view of those..." he stopped and looked at me with an awkward smile. Of course I know what he was referring to. She was supposed to wear those shorts in our bedroom only when she goes to sleep. Now she is wearing them in the Hall knowing Raj will be around. I was curious to know what is running in her mind and what she was up to. And the way Raj was enjoying and talking about it with me was so arousing to me. I asked Raj to control his excitement and to get inside the house.

We went into the hall and I turned back to close the door. When I turned back towards the sofa, I see Raj sat on the chair which was perpendicular to where Shruthi was sitting. His eyes are glued to her thighs and literally eating my wife with his eyes. All this in front of me without any hesitation. I was aroused but also worried if my wife senses that Raj knows I am aware of everything. It was difficult situation for me. My wife does not know that I am talking about all this with Raj and Raj is not aware that my wife is doing all this intentionally and that I am part of it. I quickly took my cell phone and texted Raj "Don't eat my wife like that. If she catches you then we will be in trouble".  He replied "Sorry Arun. I could take my eyes off her thighs. She is damn hot". Although I was worried, that last sentence made my dick hard. My friend is saying to me that he finds my wife "hot". But I was also happy that he is speaking his mind openly with me. I couldn't control myself and asked him "what is it that you liked in her now?". He saw my text and ignored it. I did not understand why. After couple of minutes I had to pee and so went to bathroom. While in the bathroom my phone alerted me of a text message. I glanced at it and it was a message from Raj "Dude please do not come to the hall for some time. Please Please Please...." I did not understand what he is doing and what he is planning to do. I was worried if he does anything stupid and upsets her. "What is it Raj? What are you doing there?" I replied him inquiring about his plan. "Please Arun. Trust me. Give me few minutes to spend with her alone" he replied. Those words mean alot. He wanted me to stay away while he is enjoying looking at me wife. He is asking me to allow him to spend time with my wife. It felt so good that I kept reading the message again and again.

Suddenly I heard some vessel sounds from the kitchen. Few seconds later I got a message from Raj. This time he sent me an image and I was shocked when it loaded on the screen. It was the back of my wife going towards the kitchen and it is his view from the seat he was sitting. "Arun, look at her from my eyes. See what I am seeing and what I am enjoying." and then a video appeared on my screen. It was again back view of my wife walking towards the kitchen and he zoomed in to capture only her ass swaying when she was walking. It was not very clear as she went quickly and he had to capture it without her knowing. It was so arousing to know what he was looking and from his point of view. I was enjoying all this and then the thought of my wife came in to my mind. What are her thoughts? Was she enjoying all the attention from Raj. Was she enjoying knowing that I am aware of what she is doing? I wanted to talk to her and know what is going on in her mind and what is her plan with wearing those shorts. That's when I got another text from Raj "Thanks for the time. Your wife is all yours. She went to your bedroom." I quickly came out of bathroom and went to hall. Raj smiled at me with a bright face. I can see how satisfied he is that he got opportunity to watch my wife with my permission. "I guess you got enough feast to jerk for tonight" I told him with a wink. "yes, of course. I am rock hard." he said and quickly went to bathroom saying good night to me. I can imagine what he was going to do in the bathroom.

I went to our bedroom and locked the door. Shruthi was watching something on her mobile. I went and lied on the bed beside her without talking anything. She turned towards me and said "OK, ask me". "You know what I want to know" I replied gently touching her left boob. She took my hand and moved it towards her hip and placed it just above her ass and said ''Go down. You will find your answers." I moved my hand lower slowly feeling the softness of her short. It was so smooth and tight that I can easily guess the outline of her cheeks. "Did you know what you were doing?" I questioned her. She grabbed my dick which was hard and erect and said "I know that you know what I was doing and that you enjoyed it" She placed a kiss on my lips. "You looked so damn hot in that short." I told her trying to compliment. "Did you see that? I ran quickly to the sofa before you noticed it." she responded. I then realized that she knew that I did not see her when she opened the door. I tried to cover by saying "I did not see you directly but I noticed how Raj was excited while sitting on the sofa and that made me wonder what was happening. Then I saw your short and thought he might be excited to watch your thighs. Now I understand what he might have seen." and tapped her as cheeks signaling her that he watched her ass in those shorts. She replied "So you wanted him to enjoy and gave privacy? Is that the reason why you waited so long in the bathroom?" She asked me teasingly. "What else can I do. My wife wants to show off her thighs and ass to my friend and it is my duty to give that privacy" I said. "I guess that helped your friend to enjoy me more" She said smiling. "Why do you think so?" I asked. "Well, when you were in the bathroom he asked me to get some water. I was about to offer him the water from the bottle I have near the sofa but he wanted to have warm water. So I had to go to kitchen and get him some warm water." She said. "What is in bringing warm water?" I acted as if I dont know about it but I wondered how she knew everything about her attire and how Raj was eyeing her and still managed to put her up for display. She is such an exhibitionist I thought. "Do you really don't know why he asked for warm water my dear husband?" She asked again teasing me. "I would guess but it sounds good when you tell the details" I said rubbing her left ass cheek and hit it lightly while enjoying the softness of the fabric. "I know you love to hear everything from me naughty. So he asked me to get the water from kitchen to get a glance of my back when I go to kitchen. I am sure he enjoyed the view." she said. "How did you know he was watching your back? Did you turn back and saw him?" I inquired. "No dear, I can sense when I get those hungry looks on my body. And Raj was so horny that I can tell from looking at his face. I am sure he would masturbate for that view tonight. And probably the entire week." She gave a wild smile and  gave a stroke on my dick. She knows that I am enjoying this conversation by touching my dick. I became too hard and horny with the talk and the softness of her hand on my dick that I came in her hands with a shivering orgasm. It felt so good and relaxed I just dig my face in between her boobs and I dont remember when I slept.

I woke up at 6AM and saw my wife still sleeping close to me. I recalled all the conversation from last night and it was such a turn on that I got an instant erection. I lifted the bed sheet and glanced at her ass in that short. I can clearly see outline of her ass cheeks and the crack. It was so sexy to watch her in that attire. I heard the bathroom door sound and realized Raj was awake. Quickly got an idea and I set up the mobile in the bedroom such that the entire room is covered and started recording the video. When I heard the flush sound, I quietly went out of our bedroom and at the same time Raj also came out. We wished good morning to each other and I said I need to use bath room and quickly went in and locked the door. My heart started pounding heavily. I was excited and I was scared of what I just did. If it was a regular day it would not matter much but today is different. I peed and then started brushing my teeth very slowly. Part of me wanted to finish it off and go out. But the other part of me conquered and I stayed there for what felt like a decade. I was there for 10 mins and I could not resist the urge to come out any more. But I cannot do it so quickly. I need to give some time to Raj. "Come on Raj. Don't disappoint me. Don't screw up the opportunity" I thought in my mind.

I don't really know what I wanted him to do or what should happen. I just left it to the flow of the situation. I just hoped the mobile camera would record and do not go out of memory. I can't hear any sounds or movements outside the bathroom. After a while I lost track of how long it has been and I flushed the toilet to hint Raj that I am finished and coming out. I gave a brief pause and heard someone running across the bathroom door in the direction of Raj's bedroom. Then I slowly opened the bathroom door and saw that the Raj's bedroom door was closed. I saw our bedroom and the door is still open. My heart started pounding heavily. Each second felt like an hour while I started towards out bedroom door. I want to know what just happened in our bedroom. I went near to the bedroom door and glanced at our bed. I still see my wife sleeping on the bed. I quickly went and took my mobile which is thankfully still recording. I turned off the video recording and wanted to watch what happened and then my wife started moving. I moved in to the bed quietly and slept near to my wife. She hugged me tightly and kissed on my lips and said "what happened sir? woke up with a horny early in the morning and can't even wait until I wake up?" I did not know what to say and kissed her on the lips. "Sorry dear, I woke up and started thinking about yesterday and it made me so horny." I told her.  "Glad you enjoyed it all. But why not wait till I wake up?" she said with a cute angry face. This puzzled me very much. What does she mean by 'waiting till she wake up?' I dont understand what she is talking about. "What did I do darling?" I questioned her. "Oh look. Did everything and acting like an innocent" she replied with a pinch on my cheek. She was right that I woke up horny but what is she talking about now? Then it struck in my mind. Does she mean something happened when I went to bathroom? So Raj did something naughty with my wife? And my wife thinks it was all done by me? What happened in those few minutes in our bed room? I got more excited and wanted to watch the video. I said "Sorry darling, I was not able to control. I will take you to shopping tonight and make you happy" and kissed her again and took my hands to her ass and to her thighs to grab them before getting out of bed. But I felt a wet area on her back thighs. "You are wet down here. I guess my cum has escaped your hand and landed here" I told to her jokingly and wiping it off with a tissue. "Hahaha, no darling you came in my hands complete and I wiped it off cleanly before sleeping" she replied with a big laugh. I was puzzled again. Then what is this sticky thing on her thighs now? Did she cum? But I did not see any wet patch on her shorts. I was about to ask her but she hurried to the bathroom. I lied on the bed trying to understand what she meant and why her thighs were wet. I got so involved in my thoughts that I forgot about the video. I got ready and left to office after kissing my wife. I did not see Raj again that morning. He was still in his room till I left.

I went to office and it was a busy day. I was sitting alone in a conference hall and I got a text from my wife to remind me about my promise to take her to shopping. I confirmed her about the shopping plan and then I remembered about the video. "What a stupid I am. I completely forgot about it." I scolded myself and quickly locked the conference room and started playing the video. It started with me setting up the mobile in our bedroom. After a few minutes, I see Raj quietly entering our bed room and sneaking up to get a view of my wife. My wife is deep asleep and lying on her stomach under the bed sheet. Raj slowly approached the bed and close to my wife trying to make sure she is still asleep. Then he moved to the other end of the bed and looked at the bathroom door. I think he was making sure I am still busy in the bathroom. Then he slowly slid in to our bed where I sleep and get inside her bed sheet. Now I cannot see what he was doing under the sheet clearly. But I see movement of the bed sheet. Suddenly my wife started moving trying to adjust her position or trying to adjust herself. It looked like she was trying to move closer to Raj. My heart dropped a beat when Raj lifted himself up and the bed sheet moved a bit down. He was adjusting himself to move on top of her at the hip region while she was still lying on her stomach. One of his hands is moving quickly and doing something down there. In this process the bed sheet still moved away and I could now see their hip region. I could not believe what I saw there. But I also understand why her thighs were wet in the morning. My wife's words from the morning made sense now. "Raj, you are a horny stupid genius!" I kind of praised Raj in my mind. I did wanted something to happen when I left the bedroom door open. But I did not expect this. I did not expect Raj to go so close to my wife. I did not expect Raj to touch my wife. I did not expect Raj to lie close to my wife on our bed in our bedroom. And the most of all I did not expect Raj to... cum on my wife!  At least not today!.

I didn't realize when I took my dick out of my pants and started stroking. It was so erotic seeing Raj on top of Shruthi with his dick in between her thighs. In that angle it looked like Raj was fucking my wife from behind. He was so careful in making sure my wife does not wake up completely and not to turn around to see him. He moved slowly and gently rubbing his dick between my wife's soft thighs. At that moment I heard my wife asking him to wait for sometime but I guess my wife talking to him seems to have excited him much that he made a small grunt and arched his back reaching his orgasm. I started cumming watching that and realizing he just came on my wife without her knowing it was him. He collapsed on top of her with intense orgasm and she made sure he lied on top of her for sometime and she went back to sleep. Raj then moved on to the bed and quickly went out of bed and adjusted the bed sheet. He then stood for a brief moment watching her and when he heard the flush from bathroom he ran out of our bedroom. "Damn! that was so erotic to watch." I said to my self trying to digest everything. I can understand why Raj did not meet me after that. I wanted to talk to him directly and I did not call him or text him all day. I completed my office work a bit early and as promised went to my home to take my wife to the shopping. She bought few normal dresses to wear when we go out. When we were passing by a lingerie shop I whispered in her ears "How about some feast in the lingerie?" to which she replied "If that is what my dear husband desires". We went in and I selected couple of items and we reached back to our home. Raj was not home yet and I asked my wife to text him. He said he will be staying at his friends home tonight as it is getting late and he will come back tomorrow evening. I was disappointed that he wont be here. But my wife seemed happy in a different way. She wanted to have our time alone and this is perfect.

She asked me to take a day off tomorrow and so I did. That night we had romantic candle light dinner at the home and fucked twice on the sofa before sleeping down on the floor exhausted. She was so hornier that night and I can feel the difference in the way she enjoyed sex. Next morning my wife woke me up around 9AM with a coffee. She took bath and looks so fresh. Her face looked so bright and beautiful that I could not resist planting a kiss on her cheek. "You were so hot last night" I whispered in her ear while grabbing her waist. Her waist was so sexy in that chiffon saree. "Ouch!" She jumped by the touch of my hand on her stomach and pushed me away from her. "Be gentle my dear husband. Your friend will get hurt if you make marks on my body" she teased me with her words. I grabbed her close and tried to kiss her on the lips. She pushed me away towards bathroom and asked me to first get freshen up and eat breakfast. I pinched her ass and quickly ran to the bathroom. When I came back I saw my wife chatting on the phone with a bright smile on her face. "What is it darling? Why are you so blushing?" I inquired with enthusiasm. "Your friend is saying that I was good yesterday" she replied. "Wait Raj is chatting with you and telling that you were good yesterday?" I questioned back promptly. It was not that he is saying my wife was good that made me surprised. It was not that my wife was smiling to his comments. It was not that those comments made my dick hard again. "When did he see her yesterday? What was she wearing at that time? What does he mean by good?" dumped my questions on her trying to quickly get the answers. I did not realize he was still at home when I left to office yesterday. So something might have happened that I did not ask my wife and she did not inform me. I don't doubt her or my friend but I was curious to know what happened.

"Don't get so excited Mr. Hubby. I was only wearing a Jeans and t-shirt. He is just complimenting me casually." she replied holding her laugh at my curiosity and excitement. "Oh that was all?!" I exclaimed in disappointment. But then why would he has to say she was good? What does he meant by good? I still has a doubt about those words. We had our breakfast and started watching a movie on the TV. I grabbed my mobile and texted Raj "Hey, when will you come home? I need to talk". There was immediate reply "Arun, I will come late night. What is the matter?" he replied very casually as if there was nothing. I can't see his face and what he is really feeling. That is why I wanted to talk about it directly. "Nothing, we will talk when we meet tonight." I responded. There was no reply from him and we went out for lunch and did some shopping for Raj. Coming Saturday is Raj's birthday and we wanted to buy some clothes for him. When we were in the shopping mall I got a text from Raj "Do you really want to talk about it?". So he knows what I wanted to talk about. Does he know that I am aware of what he did? How did he know? I replied "I need to know everything". He did not replied to my message. We completed the shopping and returned at about 10pm after having dinner. My wife was so tired and she wanted to sleep. But I told her that I will watch some movie and sleep after some time so she went to bed. I was sitting in the hall waiting for my friend to arrive. It was half past 11 when Raj returned home. I opened the door for him and took him to the balcony immediately. Told him Shruthi is sleeping and I don't want her to listen to our conversation. Raj kept quite and was avoiding to look into my eyes. "What is it Raj? Tell me. I need to listen." I asked him. "Arun, first of all I am sorry for what I did. With all the talk we had yesterday and how hot she was looking, I was not able control. I am feeling bad about it." he responded. "Raj, look at my face. Do I look sad or angry? Do I look excited? What do you see on my face?". He turned his face towards me and looked at my face for a brief minute and replied "You... look curious and excited." I told "Exactly, I am so anxious to know. Now tell me what you got to tell." He took few seconds to compose himself and said "I kind of did it with Shruthi. I did not really wanted that to happen but she looked so hot and uncontrollable." I asked him "Tell me in detail what you did with Shruthi". "Yesterday morning when you went to the bathroom you forgot to close your bedroom door. I was just walking by and noticed the door being open and I thought I will close it so Shruthi wont get disturbed. When I went to the door I saw Shruthi sleeping on the bed and suddenly the image of her ass in those shorts came to my mind. I looked at the bathroom and you were still in there. So I wanted to take a look at her body closely and I thought I may not get such a chance. So I decided to go near her and take a look but because she was in the blanket I could not see. Then I went over the bed on your side and slid into the blanket. I just wanted to look and I did not have any intention to touch her or do anything else. But while I was adjusting in the bed closer to her, she suddenly started moving closer to me. I was scared but then being an inch close to her body aroused me more and my dick became so hard that I could not control it. I don't know what came up on me but I took my dick out and moved on top of her while she was lying on her stomach. Sorry Arun. I should not have done anything like that." he stopped. I told him "Raj just tell me everything." Then he continued telling me the rest which I saw in the video when the bed sheet moved to the side. I was happy that he told me exactly what I saw on the video and did not hide anything. And also excited and aroused about all of it hearing from him. I assured him that I am not angry on him "I know you did not do anything intentionally and it all happened in the heat of the moment. But did you touch her? How did it felt?".  He responded "I did not really touch her much except my dick on her thighs. But I was lying on her body and it felt so soft. I only wish I married her. Such a beauty she is." I asked him "So tell me about this message you sent her this morning". He kept a puzzled look on his face and I told him what the message was. Raj answered "Oh she told you? I was casually complimenting her. Nothing specific". "Come on Raj. I know there is something else. What did you mean by 'She was good'?" I insisted him to tell. "I meant that she was good in the bed. I am sorry about it but I was just playing with her. I am sure she doesn't understand what I meant. I hope you are not angry about it." he replied. "Wow dude you got so much daring now. You told her she was good in the bed?!" I punched him on his stomach in a friendly way and teased him. "I am happy you are not angry on me Arun. I was scared to show my face today." he said. "Nothing like that Raj. I am enjoying everything that is happening between you and my wife." I told him and we told good night to each other and went to sleep. Shruthi was in deep sleep as she was too tired. I went to sleep as I have several meetings the following day.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Newly married wife shared with friend - by Sambox69 - 12-09-2022, 10:57 AM