Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
She nodded and Alan finally took his arm off her shoulder. Shipra put her palms on the side of the pool and pooled herself out of the water. As she got out, I saw Alan staring at her butt rather shamelessly and with a smile on his face. I walked back with Shipra to our table. She took her seat and so did I. And, a few second later, much to my consternation, so did Alan!

"Yeah, their souffle is the best." he said, moving his chair right next to Shipra's. "I have eaten at the most expensive restaurants in this country. And the souffle here is the best."

"Is that so?" I sarcastically asked. I found it hard to believe that this uncouth old geezer was an expert in fine dining.

"Oh yeah, I'm loaded. Got a dozen real estate companies all over the country."

"Really?" Shipra asked in what sounded like an awe-struck voice. And that annoyed me even more. The old man was clearly trying to impress her with talk of his wealth and she was buying into it!

"Yup! Ole Alan's got a lot of cash in case you ever wanna leave this old fart." Alan said and winked at Shipra who started giggling again.

This was the second time he had called me an old fart and it was beginning to piss me off. I might have been close to 50, but this geezer was close to 70, if not older. Where did he get off calling me an old fart? And why the fuck was my wife laughing at his boorish comments?

"Yeah, ole Alan knows all about livin' it up in Vegas. In fact, why don't I take you to dinner to a real fancy place tonight? And then some fine cocktails?" Alan said looking at Shipra, and then without looking at me said, "Ponaav, you can come too."

I was sure he had mispronounced my name on purpose. But before Shipra could say anything, I said,

"Sorry, but we're busy tonight. We have a lot of plans. Right, Shipra?"

I expected Shipra to concur with me. But instead she was silent, and was looking at Alan with an odd expression on her face. That caused an awkward silence.

"Right, Shipra?" I said a little louder.

'Oh..umm...what's our plan for tonight?" she asked.

"You mean you ain't got plans?" Alan said, turning around to finally look at me. "It's settled then. I'll see you two in the lobby at 8!"

I glared at Shipra, expecting her to turn him down. Instead, she said,

"Okay, 8 it is."

"Splendid." Alan said stroking Shipra's bare shoulder. "See you then, little pixie. Bye Ponaav."

"It's Pavan." I said in a brusque voice.

But he acted like he hadn't heard me. Instead he slowly got up, and while he slid away from the chair, his crotch moved just inches away from Shipra's face. I noticed Shipra's head turn at once as she looked at the enormous bulge in his speedos for a split second and then looked away. I thought I heard Alan chuckle as he walked away.

I was fuming silently until we got back to the room. Once we entered the room, I let loose,

"What a slimy pathetic old geezer! Why the fuck did you accept his invitation?"

"You could've said no." Shipra said calmly, unwrapping her sarong.

"I did. But you gave him a chance to put his foot in the door." I yelled.

"Come on, Pavan. He's just a silly old man. What harm can it do?" Shipra said, walking towards the bathroom. I thought I detected a hesitant tone in her voice.

I started saying something in return, but I heard the bathroom door slam shut. A few moment later, I could heard the shower being turned on. So I turned the TV on and sat on the bed watching it. It was over twenty minutes when Shipra finally stepped out of the bathroom wearing a bathrobe.

"Pavan, did you notice Alan's.... you know....swimming costume?" she asked in mischievous tone.

"Huh?" I feigned ignorance although I knew exactly what she was referring to.

"You know, the size of it? You probably didn't notice. It was huge!" she said with a curious look on her face.

That pissed me off even more. I have always considered myself reasonably well-endowed at 6 inches. But whenever I read about men with really big dicks, I wonder if women care about it. Shipra had never before mentioned any other man's size. So this unexpected comment got me a little upset. But not wanting to seem insecure, I said,

"Well, it's probably an enlarged prostate or something." And went back to watching TV. Shipra shrugged and started getting dressed.

I would have argued with Shipra about her behavior with Alan more, but we had a web conference planned. With our son. So as soon as Shipra got dressed, I took my laptop out, logged into skype and called Shipra's sister. Chintu was eagerly waiting for us, and we had a long conversation with him. he filled us in on every little detail of his two days with his aunt, from everything he had eaten, to the games he had played to what he'd seen on TV. It was almost two hours by the time we got done with the call.

After I closed my laptop, Shipra announced she was feeling a bit tired so wanted to take a short nap. I suspected this was just a ruse to avoid the Alan topic, but I nodded and joined her for the nap.

----

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 09-09-2022, 12:40 PM