Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
"Lay back," he said again firmly. He then lifted me up and lay me down on the bed on my back. He grabbed my legs and pushed them so that my knees were bent against my tits. I was wide open. He put his swollen cock at my entrance and then thrust into me with a loud grunt and then started ramming my hot wet cunt.

"Ufff I feel so tired. Now it's hurting me," Sarath.

"Do you want me to stop?" I said.

"Oh no! Please don't stop, I love you, Sarath, I love the way you make love. Please never stop. Oh, Sarath, its so good." I begged him, and I Grabbed his hands, and laid them on my, throbbing breasts I wanted him to fondle them. And my both hands reached around his ass grabbing his hips.

"That feels so good," I said. "Play with my tits," He filled his palms with my breasts, the large mounds overflowing their captors, and plumping them together brought them to his lips.

Looking down at me with a fiery look in his eyes, he kept his eyes on my face as he bent to take one of my milky breasts into his warm mouth. He lightly flicked my breasts with his tongue; licking everywhere but my nipples.

I squirmed in agony, while he continued to feather my tits with love bites while my nipples burned to be suckled. His tongue flicked over my nipples like a tiny whip, and constantly teased and tormented my nipples till I cried out for his mouth to please suck on them. He sucked the nipple first slowly and gently, still flicking it with his tongue and then increased the power of his suction, till the pleasure bordered on pain, and I screamed from the sensations.

He continued to rock his cock into me in a slow, unhurried fashion while ministering to my tits, but I had had enough and tightened my pussy walls around his thrusting member, slowly but forcefully, which made him groan and thrust into me a little faster.

"Please, Now finish it Sarath. You want to fuck me more but I can't go with that cock of yours anymore" I begged.

He rode me toward the sky, hard, gentle, rough, and till my bearing ran out and with one last, sharp thrust upward I impaled myself on him and swirled into the oblivion of my orgasm. Laying there immobile, I watched his beautiful face, as he thrust almost violently into me as his climax raced through him...making him stiffen and roar in ecstasy, "I'm want to come Bhabi, where should I come?"

" Don't care, I had tied my tubes, Come on, cum inside me, I want to feel you do It." I murmured between subbing.

A Moments later he ejaculated deep inside me. He pumped me long, before shooting his load into me. I shuddered and came just as the first molten shots of spunk blasted from his balls deep into my already flooded hole. He squirted inside. He was pulling my hair, it was perfect, and he was riding me like a mare.

I waited patiently until he collapsed onto me, and I locked my legs around his hips, holding him to me - in me, and then kissed him deeply. We lay exhausted in each other's arms, drenched in each other's juices, breathing heavily. His cock was still stiff inside of me, and seemed reluctant to return to softness. I could feel his cum leaking out and running down my ass. We both lay panting and catching our breath on the bed as we recovered from our first round.

"Oh! I have not done, I've never thought, I've never heard about sex like this, who would be believe?"

"Are you going to tell some one about this?"

"No, but that was incredible.

He was an expert He made slow, gentle love to me, pleasuring me in every way than a man can pleasure a woman, and I in turn did the same to him. We made love for hours, and I don't know how many times I came, but it was a lot.

We made love for almost 3 am. He woke me again nearly at five in morning and fucked to his last drop.

I got to know after making love with Sarath, it became obvious that my husband hadn't a clue about how to treat women properly, while Sarath knows all how to treat and please a woman in bed and out of the bed.

Life was great after that night. We started having sex few days in a week. We've spent several evenings playing out fantasies. There are lots to write, if you ask for it.

++

The End

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 07-09-2022, 04:24 PM