Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Its true I was waiting for him to make the first move. But didn't know it would came too quickly. I didn't know what to say. All I could do was to stammer," Do you think this is a worth?" I asked him.

He gave a broad smile, "its worth more than you think." he replied, Slowly he grabbed my hand, he pulled me to him, he kissed me on my cheeks and I snuggled up close to him. Immediately I felt his warmth and I was breathing. My body molded into him and I savoured the feel of warm body. We groped each other for a few minutes; it was an almost strange emotion for me, as I hadn't touched someone with any sort of affection my entire life. I lifted my head, brought my mouth on his lips offering them to him. Then he pulled me in his strong arms and kissed me deeply in my lips. His kiss was so passionate that I immediately lost control and the kiss turned wild. My lips parted and I stuck my tongue in his mouth. My darting tongue made him wild and as his tongue moved in my mouth, His tongue played with mine and his one hands sought out my breasts, my nipples rock-hard under my thin qameez, and his other hand pressed my butt through the thin fabric of the shilwar, qameez. I never experienced such vigor in a man's physical love and felt as if I was being swept away by a tidal wave. Now that was my turn so my tongue went into his mouth and our tongues swirled around each other's mouth. I grabbed the back of his head, forcing me to kiss him harder as I continued rubbing my cunt against him. My breasts were crushed against him. He took my hand and placed it on the big, gigantic cock in his shilwar, I touched his strong manhood, which was almost bursting out through his shilwar. As the kiss and fondling each other continued, my passion grew stronger and I gasped, it felt so good I felt like I could cum right there.

He turned me and came up behind me and kissed my neck. He stroked my ass, cupping his hands around it, whispering, "I love you Bhabi (sister-in –law). I could feel his hard cock through his shilwar pressing against my ass and he started humping me slowly, his lips tracing electric current along my neck. His fingers played with my nipples, which ached, for his kisses.

"Ummm" I moaned, "Tell me Sarath. Tell me what you want to do to me" I looked back him in the face.

"I want to fuck you," he whispered softly and breathing deeply.

"Do me what you want," I turned and held him in my arms and placed his head on my breasts. With only the soft fabric of qameez and between his face and my breasts, he nudged my breasts with his nose and lips. Such an affectionate touch of a man was such a new thing for me that I was overwhelmed in joy. I showed my affection by running my fingers through the thick hair on his head and softly patting his back. I was shaking and my shilwar was dripping wet. It took all of my will to wait one more minute, then I could not control myself any longer, I had to have him, now. So I whispered in his ear, "It's better we move to bedroom."

"Yes, lets we move," he said and lifted me up into his arms like I'm weightless doll and walked towards the bedroom As he did, I put my arms around his neck. As soon as we were inside I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him passionately, saying, you are welcome to my bed." he kissed me back. Once we entered in room, He pulled me on top of him, my breasts pressing against his chest as his hands gripped my ass and squeezed hard. His cock was pressing eagerly between my thighs against my pussy, feeling wet but was it he or me that was making me wet.

We kissed hard and deep one of his hands on my back as the other pushed under my shilwar to feel my butt crack and buttocks.

He started kissing all over my face like a hungry animal then I teased him by saying, "I am now quite aged, dear. Do you really fancy this old woman's body?"

"Who said you are old?" he retorted. "To me you are the prettiest woman."

I was damn elated at his praise but hiding my feeling told him, "Then tell me why you waited so long?" I asked.

He said, "I love you but not like that, you know? Your husband's been my best friend for a long time and I just don't want to lose him,"

I wanted to see his cock; I raised myself up and unknotted his shilwar. I slide his shilwar when he lifted his hips to help me and I finally took it off, and as I pushed him away slightly I got my first view of his fully erect dick. Wow, what a gigantic size it had! It was thick and beautiful, the veins in the shaft large and strong. His head was a swollen purple-red, pre-cum beginning to ooze from the tip. His balls hung low, hairless as the rest of his pubic area. He was clean-shaven, and like my self, took great care in removing every hair from the genitalia. And it was so thick! I tried to encircle it with my fingers, but failed. Anyhow I took his cock and slowly began to move his dick back and forth my thumb caressing the tip of his cock' head. He in turn was fondling my covered breasts and playing with bum crack.

He whispered in my ears "Please let me see your lotus bud fully open, Bhabi," I took off my qameez, folded it and then made no move to undress. His eyes widened to see my breasts, my erect nipples showing through the silky material of my bra. He took me in his arms. I was completely swept away by his manly embrace and as he put his lips on mine, I welcomed him by parting my lips. While he kissed me with enormous strength, he unsuccessfully fiddled with my bra hooks. Taking my hand behind I unhooked my bra. As he pulled the bra out, I pushed my breasts forward as if I was offering my treasured mounds to a deity.
[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 06-09-2022, 10:00 AM