Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
The torment didn't ease and my fingers slipped further and dipped into my pussy.

I began thrusting a finger slowly in and out of my throbbing cunt, adding another finger to the first one I rubbed my clit with the heel of my palm while my fingers fucked in and out of my sweet, well-used pussy.

A sudden rush of sensation overcame and I had to bite down on my lip to keep from screaming as I climaxed and came with surprising force.

What the hell am I doing," I muttered to myself that night after masturbating three times. I tried every effort a conservative woman like me can do to convey my need for him but Unfortunately, he didn't see me as anything other than his friend's wife. But it didn't stop me dreaming about him.

I am very fond of watching movies. We used to watch movies, but from the time my husband has left for USA so there was no one to accompany me to movie halls. Sarath knew my fondness watching movies so once On Saturday afternoon he offered me to watch movie. I thought that company of Sarath would be a great for watching movie and on one Sunday afternoon Sarath, all kids and I went to a movie. I'd dressed so sexy in red shilwar, black qameez, and red dupata around my shoulder. I thought I was mistaken at first. No, it couldn't be – nor could it? Was he staring at me? It was at first time that I noticed, as I caught him staring and glancing my cleavage hips, and other parts of the body. As we got down in front of the movie hall, I felt very proud walked side by side with him. I never used dress like this but that day I was wearing a red silk shilwar and black qameez, with red dupata, which I had specially tailored for me so it hugged my figure and showed off my small waist and curvy ass to perfection, without being too revealing. As we got down in front of the movie hall, I felt very proud walked side by side with him. I felt thrilled like a woman going out with her husband. Few men and couple looked at us and I knew what they thought, really a nice family.

We were seated in the last row in the upper floor. The floor was almost deserted. When the hero kissed heroine for the first time, he couldn't help touching my hand. I was totally enchanted as he touched the tips of my fingers with his fingers but I thought that was an accident and looked at him. I felt Wonderful as he softly touched my hand. Sarath took my hand in hers and held it tightly. This was an unexpected turn of events the children were too curious and busy watching the movie, to care about Sarath and me.

A little later, I touched his hand softly to let him know that I loved what he did. I wasn't sure how much of my emotions could be shown and gradually disengaged my hand.

As the romantic scenes continued one after the other, he held my hand and massaged it gently in his hand. I felt so very secured at his strong hand. After a while I realised I was completely moist with love, so much so that juices of my love was dripping down my thighs. Once he clutched my thigh with his nails dipping in my skin thorough my shilwar. As the scene was over, both of us realised that we were emotionally and physically carried away too much and withdrew our hands.

As the movie was over, we both rushed to the exit. As we were heading back home, I was getting a turn on thinking of Sarath's masculinity and the enormous size of his manhood. Then I decided to end up all this tonight. We went to home and it was almost 10 pm. I said to him, "Sarath! You're not going home as we have to dinner together."

"Is this a request or an order?" he enquired jokingly.

"This is an order from your Bhabi." I said naughtily and then said,"

After half and hour the children went to sleep. Then I went into the kitchen and made us each a nice cup of tea. We sat and talked while we sipped our tea, and asked him, "Sarath, you didn't tell me, how can I repay you?"

He looked at my eyes and said, "Shall I tell you, Bhabi, how can you repay?

"Yes I'm waiting eagerly," I said.

++

"You can pay me all my attention I gave you only if you let me kiss you once," he said shyly.

Hear this I became stunned and wonder if he wants kiss me why he waited so long while I've gave him a lot of chances. I was embarrassed and I looked away. But then he moved very close to me. As I kept silent he said, "Please don't say no, I know, I've red your eyes," he said softly, as he said this, my excitement hit the roof. At the same time, I wanted a little pause before taking a plunge into the ocean of forbidden pleasure.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 06-09-2022, 09:23 AM