Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
As usual thank you Krish for the update. U put lot of effort to pen down this story appreciate it. Sorry if am harsh but when we praise u for good writing, we too have right to scold u for the mess u created.
Honestly " pura story pe hag dala" as they say in Hindi perfect sentence to describe it. This was gem of story up untill last few chapters may be till aniversary night. From there full story u fucked it up like anything. All the readers wanted from beginning is one good episode between Meera and Desai that's it. Not from any one's mouth direct action either seen or heard from Krish. Simple right , what did u do complicated everything. Just read comments u will only come to know. It's very difficult to earn readers Krish u had that skill but you always want to do something different. U can go and check in " No one dies saint "also i had commented same thing there. To give a twist which reader doesn't think of is good but destroying while story behind it is not good. Some time it's better to go with readers and make them feel heard.
I think u have lost many readers by posting this update which was not at all required. Really piyush and u created such a accident story to bring them to their house. What a bullshit thing to do.
U have degraded Meera like anything in last few episodes she lost her charm only and made her slut only. Krish u have made him not a cuckold but big chutiya. Not even cuckold behaves he does much mored than that. These were not the characteristics of the two lead.
Any ways u have spoiled it much beyond repair. No more comments on this story as just lolbolinda said just neutral reader.
I came here only to read this story and u messed it up big time. It could have been si simple one or two more fling with Desai after aniversary than end to it. All readers would have been happy and stop there and than with some end to it. Even without piyush u could have ended it here after this episode.
But now this story has become randi bazar with Meera being a whore in it and every one coming fucking and going. Not much to say and all the best. Just want to see how u finish it thts it. No more comments or request.
[+] 1 user Likes The Last samurai's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by The Last samurai - 05-09-2022, 10:14 PM