Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
I too agree with most of readers opinion. There's nothing left in this story other than degrading Krish more and more. Author is trying to convince the readers that there is still love between the couple. But it isn't. Meera says she don't want to loose Krish...but when it comes to reality she will do completely opposite to it. And doing all those things and comes to Krish and says she don't want to loose him... that's sounds funny and this dumb Krish believes her again and again.

Meera and Desai understood about Krish weakness more than Krish himself. From that point Desai cleverly planted seeds in krishs mind that cuckolding is acceptable. He just kept feeding Krish with those ideas. We can understand that from previous episodes where he says the husband who accepts the wife who fucked with other men holds more power over her. There by he cleverly convinced Krish so that he will not leave Meera. And this idiot belived that.
Meera too understand that and she cleverly using his weakness to satisfy her fantasies with Desai. And she comes after fucking with Desai whole night comes and sooo innocently that she don't want to loose Krish. Our dumb hero forgets all she does and feels happy that she loves him...silly.

Meera says they both are in mud and to survive holding each other hands is the only option. But in reality she is the one who's dragging the both to sink in the mud more and more. She says she can control Desai...she can say no to him. But in reality all she does is submitting to him willingly. She reached a stage where her sexual desires are more important than anything else. This episode proves that. Even when a guest is there she can't control the desire to be fucked by Desai as if there is no more chance to be fucked by him. And to do that she cleverly says isn't that you want Krish...you will enjoy this Krish... what a cunning woman.
Belive me after this night when Desai and Piyush left Krish will say that piyush knows about them and she will get mad at Krish for drilling those holes. She didn't admit that it was her's inability to say no to Desai is what caused this whole mess. She always does that... blaming Krish for everything.

When she says she don't want to loose Krish that's not because she loves him... it's because she won't find a another man who allows her to get fucked by other men. If she goes with Desai she know that he won't allow her to be fucked by other men. But with Krish after getting bored with Desai she will find another man to be fucked. That's why she won't leave Krish ever.

As now Krish opened up completely to her she will exploit it more and more to quench her sexual desires with Desai. And she will says she's doing all this for Krish's happiness...and this stupid Krish believes that...lmfao.

To author Krish... there's no emotional connection left in this story we used to feel while we reading your stories. What is all happening is Desai comes and fucks Meera and at the end something twist will happen like last time their neighbours heard their noises and in this episode piyush. Just those last few line are the only progress from the previous update to this update. For those few lines you wrote all the above repetitive Part which is happening from past 5-6 updates. There's no enjoyment even in reading sexual part.
My suggestion is Better to end this story as soon as possible and focus on your next story Krish.
[+] 2 users Like The phoenix's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by The phoenix - 05-09-2022, 08:49 PM