Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Now Sarath was like a member of our family and he used to have dinner at our place often. We talked for hours and I felt so comfortable in his company. We discussed a lot of things, my family, my family problems, and my children. We would sometimes sit in my house late at night alone, and talk but never anything personal. I never saw him in a romantic mood. Once on a rainy night when we were sitting in our drawing room after dinner and were raining like a hell outside, I asked him, " When will you be remarrying, bhya (brother)? Tell me what kind of girl should I look for you?" (This is common in India that sisters search bride for their brothers)

With out any hesitation he answered "Like you." he smiled nonchalantly at smiled nonchalantly at me, I froze for a moment. So, that night I'd seen Sarath eyeing my full breasts for the first time.

"Like Me? What do you mean?" I moistened my lips and asked with a nonspecific smile.

He answered; "I mean pretty, attractive and beautiful like you." I looked stunned at me for a moment, clearly embarrassed. I did not know what to say and stared at me for a few seconds. Then a whimsical smile crinkled my lips as I answered quietly, "Sarath, you make fun of me, Dear. I am not beautiful."

"You are the most beautiful lady in my eyes, you look great to me always!" he said to me passionately.

"Thank you, Sarath!" I uttered quietly. I was blushing from head to toe.

"Only thank is not sufficient, do some thing for me,"

"Sarath, you're doing much for us and I owe you? I don't know how can I repay you?" I walked up and reached for a glass of water from the table beside his.

"No, Bhabi don't say like this, I did nothing for you."

"I admit Sarath, I could do nothing because I'm a woman and know I would have face lot of troubles, if you didn't help me,"

"This is my duty,"

"Anyway but you should tell me, How can I repay you?" I asked again.

"Search a lady for me like you," he replied.

"You put me in trouble, my sister has been married and I don't know where I should go for search woman like me, is there not other way to repay?" I replied him jokingly. I walked up and reached for a glass of water from the table beside him. Sarath touched my arm very lightly and just from his light touch on my arm my heart was pounding and my legs felt weak.

"Ok! Bhabi if you insist so, then I'll tell you at some other time," he replied.

"I may go now its too late now," he said.

"It's ok, as you wish" I said with frustration, when I drunk. I sighed with frustration. Sarath gave me a surprised look and then completely ignored me and walked to the main door of the house left me alone. I wanted ask him to stop but I didn't want him to think of me as a whore. I knew already that I didn't want this to be totally from my side, I wanted him to respect me as he did all the time. I wanted to talk to him. No, that wasn't it. Not really. I wanted to touch him. And, I wanted him to touch me. But he didn't response me and I was thoroughly disappointed and realised that may be I've lost my beauty and I couldn't attract him. So that night when I went to bath room for changing and wanted to use washroom.

" No, I'm still beautiful," as I watched my nudity in the mirror. I was glad to see that my fair body was still much attractive at the age of thirty-six. Though I was 5' 6" tall, my weight never crossed fifty-four. The very least sag of my breasts added ripeness to it. My light pink nipples on my milky white were most prominent. I was really proud of my narrow waist that measured 32 inches. I had almost no tyre like layers of fat like most Indian women of my age have, a very little fat around my waist and that only smoothened the curve from the waist to hips. My belly has nearly flat. Skin on my belly was silky smooth and only blemish it had was the stretch marks from childbirth. But those had become very faint and were barely visible. My thighs were a bit heavy but looked nice. My butts were really heavy, about 38 inches. Though this was a bit too much, as they curved out on the sides and to the back the look was nice. I knew it added sexiness to my body. I felt very proud that my body was undoubtedly the best.

I was wonder that how he had ignore a sexy body like mine. Is he blind? Doesn't he see? Doesn't he like woman? Can't he do? If he doesn't turn near this body, then he is a saint or impotent.

I was sure that He knew I was interested in him, and he had been interested right back. He was toying with me, flirting and playing it cool while I sweated it out. I was debating whether or not to just go over there and attack him. I decided to wait, and make him come to me. I was not going to fold so easily, and the game was becoming too much fun for me.

I changed and slipped into bed. My mind was in turmoil. I wished Sarath were there by my side. I tried but for me, sleep wouldn't come I could not sleep for long that night. My sex was on fire, quivering inside and I was radiating heat and desire. Thinking about Sarath, I explored myself lightly sifting with one hand, while the other squeezed and pinched my tits. My hand reached further down between my legs, which I spread and braced against the door of my tiny hiding place to touch myself.

With one finger I lightly traced the contours of my nether lips, and the gushing wetness from my pussy aided the process. As my fingers brushed against the small fold of skin at the top of my lips, I gasped as a delicious shudder of sensation speared me from my pussy, straight to my tingling nipples and waves of pleasure washed over my body. Squeezing my tits and pinching my nipples harder, I pressed the nub of my clit harder, stroked and circled it with my fingers, plucked at it and flicked it till the nub became hard and firm, and pussy juice streamed out of my cunt.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 05-09-2022, 01:58 PM