Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
Probably i was the only one here defending Meera all this while but what she did today is beyond my thoughts about her character, she just said yes to have sex with Desai knowing there's another person in the house in third bedroom.
Did she think Piyush won't know because Krish has confirmed many times that he couldn't hear anything or Is she desperate enough not to care? Why wasn't she careful about her reputation? I always feel there is a fine thread of character arc connecting every episode for every character and the character arc always stick to their basic nature and every episode goes and confirms more about that character arc , for ex Meera's fierce possessiveness when talking about Krish and other ladies once again confirmed my thoughts on Meera that she just sees Desai her sex toy and nothing else and she loves her husband which i have been saying many times last few updates but her recklessness for at least not saying no to Desai is something i feel is out of sync for me, Is this same Meera who was so scared for her reputation after she was found with Desai by the guard and now this turn of events will make her look less in Piyush's eyes and he might begin to see her in new light and probably bargain to have sex with her to keep it a secret or it could also lead to the idea on how he listened from outside and eventually Krish has to take blame for drilling holes on the door but not the real fault that lies with Meera and Desai for planning the night when Piyush is in the house.

Why does this story degrade Krish further and further with each episode? Every single episode i think he cannot fall further than that and next episode proves me wrong.
He has openly adjusted to the idea of being a cuckold and that's fine because this story is about Krish turning in a cuckold but why doesn't he fight back when his wife talks about their private life to Desai and Krish is OK with her saying he is fine to be just a bystander. She openly says he is fine getting pleasure by other means with less effort than the real deal and she discloses that they don't have sex every night and that's why she is ready for him.

Now i do not understand this part so if you have made holes in three doors and you know anyone in the hall can listen to the moans of Meera if they just walk in to the hall. So why did Krish not say no to the Desai coming to their room knowing he made preparations to hear the sex and now Piyush could also hear if he comes out of his room. Is Krish that naive? Or Author has written this episode with out thinking much about Meera or Krish and how they always are careful with their games. I do not know further how to think about this episode it is only hurting my head now.
[+] 2 users Like RCF's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by RCF - 05-09-2022, 10:37 AM