Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
Chapter 34 continues…

Piyush was waiting for us when we arrived at the restaurant. It was a grand choice for a dinner. I thanked Piyush for inviting us and appreciated his choice of place.
Piyush was, on the other hand, too impressed with Meera's look. He didn’t hesitate to pour in compliments.
“Meera I always thought you looked like models and actresses who are considered number one of our times. But I was wrong. You beat them by miles with your beauty.”
Meera was overwhelmed by the sudden shower of compliments.
“I hope you are not flattering. Thank you.”
As we waited in the lounge for the other guests, Piyush mentioned that his friend whom he had invited for the dinner had intimated his inability to join. It meant only Desai was going to join us.
“I hope Desai wouldn’t find himself too busy for this,” Piyush told me. “I invited him not because he’s my old friend but because he’s part of it all. He’s the one who recommended Meera's firm to me. I mean very strongly, otherwise, I wouldn't have heeded.”
I nodded.
“You did the right thing, Piyush. Desai is a great guy and a great friend.”
I looked at Meera as I spoke and she was smiling.
Desai arrived soon. He arrived in his usual style, with a stunning burgundy jacket over a white shirt. I was surprised to see the colour of his jacket. So was everyone else.
“So I guess we have a lot in common between us, young lady.” He said to Meera.
“I hope it’s a good thing.” She retorted.
My eyes remained on Desai and Meera, trying to catch a hidden exchange of communication. There was a spark in their eyes indeed, but they both chose to keep it to a minimum. There was a deliberate attempt to hold back emotions from both sides.
I knew it was calm before storm. They were going to show their true selves soon after the dinner, I thought.
We exchanged pleasantries and headed to the reserved table. The restaurant was posh both in its appearance and service. Every inch of the dining hall was a work of art and looked like I had seen them in a recent movie about royals.
At the dining table, I sat at Piyush’s left and Meera sat at my left, allowing Desai to sit next to her. But as soon as the dinner proceeded I found that Piyush was sitting opposite Meera and thus making more of his eyes directed at her. On more than one occasion I wondered if it was convenience or that he was too attracted to her. It was something I remembered he never used to do in the past during our previous meetings. He used to be careful about being seen as too impressed by her beauty.
I then thought he was seeing Meera dressed up for dinner for the first time.

The food was unique in taste and delicious as it can be. We all chose red wine as our choice of drink. Meera mentioned that she had heard about it recently and desired to have dinner there.
“Thank you for turning my small wish into a reality before I could ask my husband even once.” She added.
“I am delighted to know that I can beat your husband in something.” Piyush said and then added, “you know I always find myself competing for attention whenever a beautiful woman is among the group.”
We all laughed.
As the dinner progressed, Piyush took charge of the conversation. He was good at telling funny stories, sometimes real and otherwise cucked up ones. All others were left with no option other than to laugh our hearts out.
At one moment, Piyush expressed his surprise when he heard Meera addressing Desai as Susheel.
“I’ve never heard anyone use his first name, no matter how close.” He said.
“I like his name. And it makes him a lot gentle to think about.” Meera said.
“Gentle?” Piyush threw a glance at Desai and then looked back at her. “You probably don’t know about him. He’s a monster.”
Meera turned to Desai.
“Are you a monster, Susheel?”
The way Desai looked at my wife before replying made me think he would grab her and kiss her right away. Luckily he was cool.
“I have no idea what my friend is talking about. I am a simple guy who’s barely making both ends meet.”
I felt his reply had Meera's eyes lingering on him for longer than necessary. I felt becoming jealous, no matter how much I was ready for it.
“Such a simple man!” Piyush shook his head. He went on to share a story about how Desai's penchant for keeping him physically fit had an impact on his life.
“I admire how my friend keeps himself physically fit. Everyone wants to do the same but not many can succeed. My wife is also a fitness freak who spends all her free time on YouTube and Instagram watching stuff about working out. But those same apps never give her time to apply those tips in life. Therefore she's got a body that makes people say I and my wife are made for each other.
One day though, she came across a fitness watch that could track our physical activities through our mobile phones. It makes us think that our heartbeats are just like stocks on Nifty that go up and down and we wonder how. So my wife gifted me one. She didn’t gift herself because she didn't have the time. She had taken up a program to learn Zumba dance by watching videos.
My wife told me that just wearing the watch wouldn’t help weight loss. So I joined a gym that she recommended after a lot of research. I went there wearing the watch. The gym was very good... with good instructors and even wonderful members of the opposite sex. But there was one problem though. There was an evening snacks vendor outside the Gym building which I could see from where I jog on the treadmill. I don't know if there's a trick like resisting your cravings once you set your eyes on something so delicious in your mind. So one day I didn't find myself in the gym but at the snacks shop. But when I went home my lovely wife said she found out that I didn't jog. Holly shit. I realised that one should never trust technology these days; you have no idea when they backstab you. This so-called watch was synced with my wife's phone all the time. She could even upload the data to an app on her phone and see if I was improving or not. But I am a talkative person who always talks. I shared my worries with a new friend at the gym. The guys had a heart of gold. He asked me to give the watch to him. So he started wearing it and jogging on the treadmill from next day while I had my best time in the snacks shop. My wife was happy, her app was equally happy.”
“Are you still wearing it?” Meera asked, smiling.
“No. My wife took it back.”
“Why? Did she find out you were cheating on her?”
Desai asked, making us laugh again.
“That's another story. Once I had to spend a whole week in Mumbai. And I was staying with my friend. He’s like ten years younger than me. And he becomes even younger during night time. He took me to a pub at the night. I am not the pub type guy, to be honest, but there was something in the drink I guess, I was dancing and jumping with him. It went on like that for a few nights. Incidentally, I was wearing the watch because my wife had told me not to stop working out even when I'm on tours. And the application she had uploaded my data started delivering returns, issuing her warnings, that I am on the way to being one of the fittest on earth. So many calories are burned every night. She was worried that I was working out even at the midnight.
But the application said it's good for my health.
When I returned home she was eager to see me. But what does seven days of booze does to you? They make your tummy grow at a rate you wish your recently-bought IPO did. My wife was so angry, not at me, but the watch. She threw it away and gave them a one-star rating on the app store and wrote a comment that she's mad that there's no option to give a zero-star rating!”
With his nonstop stories, the dinner went longer than we thought. It was well past eleven when it ended.
As we parted I hugged Piyush and thanked him for the wonderful party.
“The food and the ambience is one thing. But your stories are what made this night truly wonderful.”
Desai too hugged him tightly.
“See you soon, buddy.”
When it was Meera's turn she forwarded her hand to him.
“No hug? Seriously?”
Before Meera could reply, Desai reacted. “Don’t hug him, Meera. He will bite you.”
Meera patted Desai's forearm and then moved forward to hug Piyush. He looked at me while hugging her.
“I hope Krish doesn’t mind. It feels so good.”

I laughed. Desai was also laughing.
Looking at him watching Meera in the arms of his friend I wondered if it would awaken old demons in him which had once made him share Ananya with another friend of his. I stood there faking a smile while thinking about Desai and Piyush taking Meera to her bed together. It was a nasty thought I didn’t enjoy.

Piyush had booked a cab to go back to the hotel suite he was staying in. He asked about Desai.
“He’s coming with us,” I said. “My house was bought from him. So I thought why not allow him to relive his old memories?”
Meera gave me a surprised look. I was sure she knew Desai was going to be at our place but she didn’t expect me to make that decision myself.

Piyush proceeded to say goodbye one more time before disappearing into the rear seat of his cab.
We stayed watching the car disappear from our eyes.
“So, what’s next?” Desai asked. He was looking at Meera.
“My husband will say.” Meera grabbed my hand, like a loving wife. “And I will do what he says.”
“For the whole night?” Desai teased her.
Meera smiled, “For the whole night.”
“Tomorrow is Sunday. You don't have to leave early, do you?”
“That's right.”
“So the whole night and the morning too. Wonderful. But only if Krish wishes so.”
They were talking like I was not even present there.
Eventually, I decided to interrupt them.
“Come home, buddy. And screw my wife for the whole night and the morning too.” I said brazenly. “But please don't make her cry like last time.”
“How do you know I made her cry last time?” Desai asked innocently.
I loved that Desai was careful not to fall prey to my tongue slip.
“Meera said our neighbours had heard my voice that night, Desai.”
Desai was alert and asked if they had found out. Meera laughed, “They thought it was Krish. They were so jealous.”
“Oh, that's nice,” Desai said. “But I suggest Meera be careful because once the word is out, every woman in the neighbourhood will be thinking of Krish. And the desperate ones would be trying to befriend him.”
I laughed, “It’s a good thing, isn’t it?”
They can have dreams,” Meera said. “But I'll kill them if they try to make their dreams real.”
I was stunned by the seriousness when she said that. We had teased each other about it already, but it seemed she didn’t want to feed me with such an idea when she was with Desai.

We headed home soon. Desai opened my car’s rear door for Meera and I thought he was going to sit with her. But as soon as she sat in, he closed the door and opened the front seat. I had already taken the driver’s seat.
“I thought you’d sit with her,” I commented as I started the car. It had started to rain slowly.
Desai sat inside and had a look at Meera before replying.
“I would love to do that, but I am afraid I’d end up making out in the car.”
“Only if I agree.”
Meera said.
“I thought you’d like it, Meera,” I said and went on to talk about trying out her fantasy of making out in the car unsuccessfully.
“We were shit scared. Otherwise…” I paused.
“It’s a fantasy too risky to pull out. I’d be shit scared too,” Desai remarked. “But would like to surely sit with Meera.”
Desai touched my arm to convey his wish to consider his wish. I turned my head and looked at Meera.
“No funny business,” She warned. She knew I would do that exactly.
I stopped the car. Desai quickly shifted to the back seat, hurrying to save himself from getting drenched in the rain that was beginning to gain momentum. But unlike my expectation, he was just content by just sitting with Meera.
“Meera, you don't know how much I had to resist myself in front of Piyush. I even thought of pulling you to me when I found you alone for a few seconds near the wash area.” I heard him saying.
“Oh really?”
“Yeah.”
“So you missed me!” Meera giggled.
“You have no idea.”
“But you knew I was going to be yours this night, after dinner, didn’t you?”
Meera's brazen statement made me wonder if she was trying to entertain me. I was thoroughly enjoying their banter.
I kept watching them through the rearview mirror. But Meera saw me.
“Keep your eyes on the road, Krish. Drive safe. We’re not doing anything here.”
She moved a few inches away from Desai. “Don’t distract him, Susheel.” She said.
“Not him, it’s you who are getting distracted.” Desai said.” You are shy, despite knowing that he loves it and there’s nothing to hide from him.”
“Yeah, I am shy. There is nothing wrong in that, right?”
“When this shyness is gone, one day, we’ll do it in front of him. He would love to watch.”
I was stunned. He had spoken about something that I would have loved to beg them to do for me. Even if I would never admit it to them.
I was eagerly waiting for Meera's response.
“No. That’s not happening. “
Meera said.
“Please. It’s a request. From me and Krish. Right, bro?”
Desai patted my shoulder.
“What?”
I asked as though I wasn’t paying attention.
“You want to watch it, don’t you?”
Did I just say I would never admit it on their face?
“Yeah, I would love to watch it.”
“I know he’d be. But no,” Meera said again.
“Then I want to watch it. Is that okay?” Desai asked. Both I and Meera looked at him in surprise.
“What do you want to watch?” Meera asked.
“You and Krish, and what you do every night behind my back.”
Desai said with a naughty smile.
“Every night.” Meera giggled. “And behind your back?”
Desai looked at her, amazed.
“Why?”
“You think we do have sex every night.”
“Yeah, don’t you?”
“We don’t do make out. He doesn’t like it.” Meera said. “Now don’t tell me you also want to become like him and be a bystander.”

I didn’t like what she was talking about. But there was no way I could protest. I sat silently, though curious about Desai's reaction.
“You know me. I won’t be a bystander. I was just curious to see what it is like.”
Desai said.
I thought he didn’t remark on me, but his next words proved my thought wrong.
“It’s surprising to know that, by the way. Why don’t you like it, Krish?”
“Because he thinks doing something else is more rewarding,” Meera answered before I could speak. “And of course, it takes much less effort. Why do you think I am always ready for you?”
“Not because you love me doing it?”
“Are you hurt, baby?”
She caressed his face. I saw it through the mirror.

“Today you’re gonna admit you love me doing it.”
“I would love to admit it. Make me.”
“Krish, I was wondering if she’s on the safe days of the month.”
“I am safe,” Meera said quickly. As if she didn’t want to leave that to me.
“Wow,” Desai said.
Desai's phone rang. It was Piyush.
Desai attended the call and asked me to stop the car.
“Piyush’s car got into an accident, Krish. Turn the car.”
There was panic in his voice.
“Oh shit! Turn the car, Krish.” Meera's voice was also filled with shock and panic.
There was a twist to the night, for sure.
I did a U-turn and we rushed to the site of the accident.
Seeing Piyush’s cab my heart nearly stopped in shock. The car was lying upside down, on the side of the road.
“Holly shit!” Desai yelled. “He said he’s okay, but this is… fuck!”
I stopped the car and we all got out. It was raining heavily. It was Meera who spotted Piyush. He was sitting on a broken railing, under a small shade to save him from rain.
However, much to our relief, he was alright.
The car had hit on the divider as the driver failed to see it in the rain. There was a rag lying on the divider, blocking the reflective paint on it. Piyush said the car had taken a few curls in the air before landing at the present spot.
“Luckily, the seatbelt was on and the airbags worked.” He said. The driver was also safe.
We were still worried about Piyush’s health. There was a hospital nearby; we took him there. We wanted to take the driver too, but he refused, saying he was fine.
By the time we got inside my car, all of us were getting drenched in rain. But it was hardly a point to worry.
The doctor at the hospital checked Piyush and confirmed that he was alright. Desai wanted to go for an x-ray but the doctor said it was not necessary.
“Let’s go, Desai,” Piyush said. “We should be hurrying home. Look at Meera and Krish.”
I looked at Meera and her dress was almost sticking to her body, leaving very less to the imagination. She smiled at Piyush and said she was okay.

We decided to leave the hospital and head home. Piyush was about to book another cab when Desai asked me if it was needed. It was close to midnight already.
“No, you don’t have to book a cab, Piyush. Our house is hardly a ten-minute drive from here. Come with us,” I told Piyush.
Piyush refused at first, saying we were worrying too much.
Desai suggested that it’s important that he stayed with us in case anything unusual is felt later in the night.
 “You are making me nervous,” Piyush laughed. “But I’m just happy that you are with me.”
Piyush finally agreed to come and stay overnight with us. As everyone sat in the car, I offered a towel to Piyush. But he handed it to Meera. “You need it the most, Meera.” She was sitting with him in the back seat.
Meera thanked him and used the towel to wipe herself dry before handing it back.
I wondered if Piyush wasn’t getting her body scent while wiping his face with the same cloth that Meera had used to wipe her face and neck. I could not see Piyush’s face anyway.
I looked at Desai. His face was calm. I felt he must be disappointed about the anti-climax of the night. It was now pretty obvious that Piyush’s presence in my house wouldn’t let him have his way with Meera. As we approached our residential complex, I too felt a sense of disappointment.

The rain had ended by then. And it looked like the rain had stopped all its business for the night. The whole world looked still and completely silent.

At home, Meera quickly played the perfect host by providing my clothes to Piyush and Desai. I too changed my clothes quickly. Meera sought my help to prepare the bed for Piyush in the third room. When we were done making the bed, we returned to the hall where Piyush and Desai were sitting and chatting.
“Guys, the night is over. Everyone go to their rooms, please.” Meera announced.
Desai was the first one to get up and say good night to Piyush. I and Meera switched off the light in the hall and returned to our room after wishing Piyush goodnight.
Meera took her sweet little time in the bathroom to get ready to sleep. I waited for her in bed. It was a night she was supposed to have great sex from Desai but she was forced to sleep with me.
There was a sense of sweetness in this anti-climax. I was surely going to enjoy the night.
“It’s going to be a rare night,” I commented when she came out of the bathroom, wearing a white tank top and long orange skirt. “because it is the first time you are sleeping with me while Desai is also here. He’s gonna be disappointed.”
“No, Krish. He told me he would come.” Meera said.
I was taken aback.
“What? When?”
Meera sat on the edge of the bed and ran her fingers through her hair. They were dry now.
“He’s going to come here, any time from now.”
“And me?”
“You can go to the other room.” She said and looked at me. “You are ready for it, aren’t you?”
I was left in a state of shock. Meera went on, “he suggested that I go to his room. But I fear the room is next to the other one; I don’t want Piyush to hear any noise.”
I was convinced. Not about what Meera was telling. But I was convinced that the night didn’t end in anti-climax for Desai and Meera. They were going to have it anyway.
Meera's phone buzzed. It was a message from Desai, asking if he could come.
Meera looked at me.
“Okay,” I said. “Enjoy,” I said and got up. I got up from my bed and walked towards the door.
“You too, baby.” I heard Meera's voice behind me.
But I wasn’t sad for letting it happen. There were holes in the door of that room too. I was sure I would be listening to their lovemaking sounds, live.
Desai was waiting in the hall, in the darkness.
“Go and have fun, boss.” I blurted in the darkness as I walked past him. I would soon hear the door of my bedroom closing behind me.
It was one of the weirdest things I had done in my life. But my heart was throbbing for it to happen.

In the room, I did not switch on the light. I sat in my bed and waited. The whole night had become silent and I was glad that I hadn’t drilled holes in the third room’s door. I didn’t want Piyush to hear any noise, especially of me wanking in the hall.
My dick was already throbbing for attention. But I didn’t touch it. I was going to touch it when I hear Meera crying with the pleasure of having her pussy invaded by Desai's monster dick. But I was sure he would take his time to get to that part. He’s gonna stuff her throat with it first, I thought.

After waiting for some time, I finally decided to get out of the room. But just as I began to open my door, I heard a small knock from the outside.
For once I wondered if Meera had come back.
I opened it, without caring to switch on the light.
Maybe it’s for condoms, again.
But I was taken aback to find a shadow standing in the darkness outside and realised that it was Piyush.
“Hey, our friend is having his sweet romantic night.”
Piyush said in a low voice.
“What?”
I asked, my voice equally low.
“Krish?”
He was staring at me.
“Are you here? I'm sorry, I thought you were sleeping in that room. But wait, where's Meera?” His voice started a bit louder but quickly reverted to low again.
“She... She's....” I stammered. “She's in the bathroom.”
“Then who's in there, with Desai?”
I knew I was caught. But I still tried my best to pretend that I had no idea.
“What are you saying?”
“Oh shit! Have you been sleeping when I knocked on the door?”
“No. I mean, yeah. Maybe. What happened?”
“Oh no. I'm sorry. You should come with me, Krish. Just come.”
He led me to the hall, and I didn't want to follow him. But my legs moved and he took me near the door of my master bedroom.
“Stop here. And listen. He whispered.”
I stopped and listened.
“Aaah... Aaahhh... Aaahhh...”
It was Meera's moans coming from that room. Her voice was a sedative mix of crying with pain and moaning with pleasure. Desai was fucking her. With the whole world outside having found its perfect moment of silence, Meera's moans felt like echoing in the hall.
“Aaahh… aaahh…aaaah…”
With her cries, I also heard the sound of Desai pounding hard. I was getting to hear it finally, clearly and live, but at the wrong time.
“I'm sorry buddy. She's cheating on you. We must stop this.”
Piyush spoke in a whispery voice and moved forward. I grabbed his hand quickly.
“No, Piyush. No.”
“What?”
Piyush looked at me. I felt good that we were standing in the darkness.
“No,” I whispered.
“Why? Don't you want to stop them? It's not too late, Krish. You can't let her do this to you. And Desai, bastard!”
He started moving again and feared he was going to bang on the door.
I grabbed him strongly.
“Piyush, no. Listen to me please.”
“Why?”
He looked at me.
“Because I'm aware of it.”
I blurted.
“What? What are you aware of?”
“About this. I mean... She... She has my consent. I'm sorry.”
Piyush didn't say anything for a moment. He just stared at me, trying to understand me. I wanted to evaporate into thin air. I knew he was not able to see my face clearly but I wanted to vanish.
“You sent her to sleep with Desai?”
“Yes.”
“Why? Because he's rich? Because he's your boss?”
“No,” I said quickly. “Because I like it.“

=====xxxxxx=====
Find my stories here:

Thread Page
[+] 12 users Like krish_999's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by krish_999 - 05-09-2022, 02:03 AM