Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
MID NIGHT SEX

Mid Night Sex

All three of us slept like babies as we were all exhausted after a marathon of sex. I do not know how long I slept but I remember well that we all are cuddled under one blanket and our three naked bodies touching each other.

When I opened my eyes I can see a dull light from the zero bulb which gave a pleasant bluish color. As our house being small we use to hang our cloths which cast more shadows in our bed room. It was pleasing to be in semi-darkness than either in full light or complete darkness.

Suddenly I realized that Anupama is not in the bed with us. I can only see Jaichand who rolled off and snoring off peacefully. I was wondering and a bit worried about Anupama. Then I can see her walking slowly with uneven steps. She must have just woken up like me and must be going out to use the washroom.

I also felt the need to urinate so I got up slowly got out of bed without awakening Jaichand and hurried up to catch Anupama. I got her just before she entered into the bathroom; I slid my arms from behind around her hip and hugged her. She saw me coming and did not resis. She just leaned on me, my limp cock rested in between her thick round buttocks. I moved closer and hugged tightly from behind, my legs and thighs touching her.

She moved her hands over her head and hugged me in that her lovely breasts were thrust in front of her. I rested my chin on her shoulder and rubbed her vagina with one hand and with the other I gently cubed her breast. We were in an entranced mood both our eyes were half closed and our bodies touching each other and our hands caressing each other. We both forgot the very reason why we got up from bed that is to use the rest room for urination.

Suddenly I felt one more body pressing against Anupama, and I did not even open my eyes so was she. I rested my chin on her right shoulder and hugged her tightly from behind. Jaichand came in front and hugged her tightly and rested his Chin on her left shoulder. Now Anupama was embedded between us in standing position, her legs her in contact with his legs. I can see that he kept his left foot and kept over her right foot. Then from behind I placed my left leg over her left leg. Anupama was fully encircled by our two bodies from her cheeks down to her leg.

We stood in this position for few minutes enjoying the intimacy between us, the heavy breathing, our pulses, sweet smell of rain and our sweat. My one hand still touching her vagina and stroking it in the process touching Jaichand limp cock which is getting harder. He was kneading her buttocks and running his finger over her ass hole and thereby touch my cock. Anupama caressing both of us with lovely hands. We just forgot whose body belongs to whom and stroked each other.
I lifted my hand and groped her breast and tweaked her nipple. I gently rubbed her nipple against the nipple of Jaichand. Jaichand must have seen us and he also joined us, though I couldn’t see him I am quite sure that he also kept his close once he rested on her. His big hands cupped her breast and gently kneaded the same. My cock awoke and started to harden. Anupama breathing become hard and she spread her legs a little wide. My cock is finding the gap and I can feel Jaichand cock on the other side.

In one swift movement Anupama grabbed our two cocks and kept it one above the other. Then she tightened her legs. Now our cocks are entrapped in her nice thighs. She giggled and made small rocking movement to and fro. Now it was our turn our breathing becomes harder and harder. With one hand she stroked Jaihand head and with the other my head. She slowly moved her hand slowly down along our back and then rested it on our backs. She started to knead our breast and stroked our ass hole with her long fingers. She stroked our balls along with center gap between our buttocks. She must be doing it at the same time.

Suddenly she thrust her middle finger into our ass holes, as I jerked forward because of this sudden assault and slammed against Jaichand Cock. She was doing the same thing to Jaichand as he also jerked against me. She stroked evenly as evident from mine and Jaichand’s uniform moaning. She moved slowly first and give one or two sharp sudden jerk movements too. It was painful but somehow I enjoyed, suddenly she removed her finger out of my ass hole and changed her hand. Now the finger which is was probing Jaichand anus is probing mine. The finger which attacked my anus is now attacking Jaichand’s.

We both had had enough. Jaichand lifted her right leg over his hip and thrust his cock into her cunt. He bent her a little over him and I got a access, as I was about to enter into her ass I heard “Nahi agi lagao” (no insert in the front hole) both from Jaichand and Anupama. I thrust my cock into her vagina and Anupama moaned loudly and leaned fully on Jaichand. For support Jaichand turned and rested his back on the pillar at the same time he kept Anupama bending forward and her buttocks her lifted up to give way for my cock to enter into her cunt freely.

Once we were comfortably inside her, we both rocked her to and fro and Anupama was moaning non-stop. Then with one swift movement he lifted her off the ground now both her legs were over his hips. As she was lifted up her breast came in contact with his greeding mouth, he started both sucking and attacking her nipples. I started to knead her breast very vigorously and pushed her swollen nipples in to Jaichand’s mouth.

Jaichand now started to slap on her thighs and buttocks. We both attacked her and ejaculated at the same time. Our sperms mingled with her juice flowed down our thighs and milk which oozed out her breast wet her and Jaichand body. We pushed into each other till our throbbing subsided and then we sat on the raised stone used for washing cloths.

Then Anupama said “susu karna hey” (time to urnitate) we said “rooko dhodey dher bath sathmey garingy ‘ wait, we will do it together a little later.

What we did during urination and how we urinated will be posted later. We have a very long night to go till sun-rise.

End

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 02-09-2022, 12:54 PM