Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Jaichand now dragged my wife into the bedroom. He first put my lovely, innocent wife down, sat on the bed and pulled her to sit on his lap. Now he started fondling and caressing my wife's breasts thru' her blouse, while kissing and sucking her tongue. One of his arms then came down and pulled up my beautiful, young wife's petticoat right up to her lovely, smooth, silky thighs. He started rubbing, patting and squeezing her thighs, as well as fondling her tender breasts. Slowly he put my beautiful, young wife down on the bed, face up, unhooked her bra and removed it. He then loosened the knot on the strings of her petticoat and pulled it down - leaving her only in her panty. He now started removing his dhoti. I saw that he had white hair on his arms, legs, chest etc and he was rather big built, though fat and repulsive. The old Jaichand now laid down beside my young wife. Looking at all this happening to my wife, I was having a huge erection! I went and sat on a chair near the bed, to see this!

He began kissing and licking my wife's face, eyes, neck etc. Then as his passion grew, he started biting her neck hard. Anupama started wincing in pain. He then started licking and kissing her armpits! He licked away all the sweat from her arm pit hair. Then he focused on her round, exciting and full breasts. He started playing with them, touching them, squeezing them, pinching them and biting them. As his passion grew, he started biting my wife's breasts very hard - leaving red marks all over her tender, young flesh! Then he put his mouth on her nipples and started sucking her milk. Our baby's milk! My Anupama's breasts were once again full of milk. As he found milk when he started sucking, he hungrily fixed his mouth and started sucking all her milk into his mouth! After he had sucked off all the milk in both my wife's breasts, he then took her hands and put them on his langoti, over his organ. My wife was shocked! It looked huge!Almost like some small cricket bat! He then started his attention on her navel and thighs - sucking, pinching, licking and biting them. He left black bite marks all over her tender, delicate and exciting thighs! He now removed my wife's panty. Slowly his mouth moved to my young, innocent Anupama's hairy, black and pungent vagina. She had a thick growth of pubic hair. He started licking thru' my wife's pubic hair and affixed his mouth over her vagina. Anupama closed her eyes. Totally revolted. Then he started darting his tongue in and out, round and round my wife's vagina, with lightning thrusts of his tongue once in a while on her bud there. Though my wife felt revolted, his tongue on her vaginal bud sent shivers up her. He then turned her face down on the bed. He then started licking her back, her buttocks, the back of her thighs and her calves. He then laid down beside my wife and pulled her to lie by her side. He laid behind her with both arms around her - one caressing her breast and the other caressing her on her vagina, while he was biting and kissing the back of my wife's neck.

He now pulled up her thighs wide apart, put them each on either side of his shoulders, positioned his thick bulbous cock head over her labia and started slapping her vagina with it! He would rub the head on the opening for some time and then give her vagina three quick slaps. Again he would rub the head on the opening for some time and then give her vagina three quick slaps. All the while, his hands were squeezing her breasts and his mouth was sucking her nipples like a baby! This went on for a long time. My Anupama was once again getting excited! Finally, she could not bear the pleasure and the anticipation. She started arching her back and pushing up her vagina involuntarily, in the hope that Jaichand would penetrate her vagina. But Jaichand continued what he was doing. Out of sheer frustration she finally blurted out . . .

' Saabji . . . . . . . Please . . . . '

Jaichand asked ' What Anupama? '

She gasped with lust, ' Please Jaichandji, don't torture me. I want you. Come into me! '

I could not believe that I was hearing my chaste, home-loving, caring, tender and such a conservative wife, actually pleading for an old brutal stranger, to put his massive, gigantic organ into her tight and tender hairy vagina!

Jaichand teased her, ' Anupama, you want my cock in your cunt? '

She said, ' Yes, Jaichandji! '

He teased her again, ' Then say it dear! Say those words! '

She said, ' Please Saabji . . . . . Please . . . . . I want your cock in my cunt, please give it to me ! '

Grabbing my wife's inner thighs he spread her legs wide apart and pressed the tip of his cock in her black, hairy, pungent and wet vagina. Slowly he pressed into her a few inches and then almost all the way out before pressing slightly deeper. This slow pumping continued until he was almost fully inside her. The deeper he went the more my wife moaned. Jaichand now slammed his pole with full force into my wife's vagina and impaled his monstrous, organ deep into her womb! The man with the horse sized cock! I watched with depraved awe, as his massive knob slowly stretched her tiny cunt slit and became lodged in the snug mouth of her pussy! Anupama crossed her lovely legs behind his back and their bodies melted together! My little wife's firm thighs grasped Jaichand's pistoning hips! Jaichand started to fuck my wife very hard and fast.

At that point of time, once again our baby started to cry. My breathless wife, who was jerking up and down violently with Jaichand's thrusts, looked up at me and said,

' Makarandji, the baby needs my milk, please bring him to me! '

Then she told Jaichand, ' Sethji . . . please withdraw your organ and allow me to get up for some time. I shall feed my baby his milk and then come back to you. You can take your pleasure after 15 minutes and I will be with you for the full night, as the baby will go to sleep! '

Jaichand, still slamming his organ violently into my wife's tender vagina, replied,

' No! I will not not leave you now until I spill my seed into your womb! You ask your husband to bring the baby to your nipple, when I am thrusting into you! It will be a new experience for me to fuck a mother, when she has her baby on her nipple! '

So saying, he continued his violent thrusts in and out of her vagina. My small petit wife, Anupama looked helplessly at me from under his massive body. I brought the baby to her nipple and caught it carefully, while it started sucking on her nipple, simply because my wife's body was violently heaving up and down due to Jaichand's thrusts into her. When the baby started sucking, Jaichand without stopping his thrusts, put his mouth to her second nipple and started sucking her milk into his mouth. My Anupama, was tired. She had the baby on one of her nipples, Jaichand on another nipple, Jaichand's massive organ thrusting into her hairy vagina, Jaichand almost crushing her body and her body swinging up and down with great speed and violence. After some time the baby seemed to have finished. I removed it, took it to its cradle, put it to sleep and returned back to watch my wife being violently ravished by Jaichand.

[+] 1 user Likes ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 01-09-2022, 01:02 PM