Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
The next day I was to leave to Chennai. Uncle, Aunty, and Arun came to drop me at the Railway station. I kept my luggage inside the train, and got down from to train to wish the family Good Bye. Aunty hugged me and said "Take Care sweet heart come back soon," and she gave a kiss on my forehead. Uncle hugged me too, and gave peck on my forehead and said "You are always welcome here, we are here for you, and we love you." "I love you too uncle" I said and planted a kiss on his lips and he smiled. Arun came to me hugged me, put his both palms on my ass and tried to squeeze it, and I playfully hit his hand and smiled, "Don't be naughty okay? Take care of Uncle and Aunty Okay va ?" I said. "If you love me, you must remove your panties which you are wearing right now and give it to me" he said. "No way..." I said making a strict face. The train started to move, and got up inside the train, and waved Good Bye to the family. Every body waved bye, except Arun who looked sad. I quickly looked around to see if anyone is standing, there was none. I lifted my Saree along with my petticoat pulled out my Pink panties, bunched it up and threw at Arun and he caught it like a gift, and waved me Good Bye.

I flying kissed the Family and waved GOOD BYE.

End

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 31-08-2022, 09:24 AM