Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
"My god... you removed your panties in the train and left it ?" Arun asked. "No.. I just... removed it to ... no no no I am wearing my panties inside, this is not miiinnne..." my words trailed. "Oh really.... lets see.." Arun said, putting my panties inside his pocket. He got a call from his dad (my uncle), and Arun handed his phone to me, picked up my luggage and I followed him talking to uncle on phone "Vimala, how was the journey darling ? have you reached safely?" he asked. "Hi Uncle, I have reached safely, we are on our way home now," I said. "Very good, your aunty woke up just now and she is getting your room ready. Ask that idiot to drive the car slowly Okay?.." I laughed and hung the phone up. Uncle is a very fun loving person, he is in his late 50's and he loves me very much, I am his favorite niece. Arun opened the back door of the car and kept my luggage inside, he sat in the driver's seat and I sat next to him. Within minutes were reached home, I got down from the car and Arun took my car to park it in the parking area. I went home and rang the door bell, and opened the door, I could see nobody at home. I entered and called "Uncle, Aunty," there was a strong pair of hands which grabbed me from behind and started kissing my neck, I shouted in a sudden surprise. It was my uncle, he turned my around and hugged my tight, "ooooh.. how long it has been, your uncle missed you soooo much" he said and started kissing my cheeks. I was feeling different, being kissed and hugged in such a way. "I missed you too uncle, how are you," and broke the hug. "I am fine darling, how are your parents?" he asked. "They are fine uncle, where is aunty?" She came down from the stairs and straight away covered my eyes from behind, I turned back, and my aunty immediately hugged me tight and showering me with kisses all over my face. I could realize that it is normal for this family is hug and kiss. I kissed my aunty back on her cheeks. My Aunty is beautiful lady, who look more like yesteryear actress Vani Vishwanath, she loves to wear modern dresses more. Even at this age, she looks like she is in her late 20's or early 30s. She has a perfect 36, 28, 36 body which I am very jealous of. She is the only lady who has kissed me on my lips. "Vimala, you will be using Arun's room throughout your stay here. See if you are okay with the room," she said. "Thank you aunty," I said, and I got ONE on my head for from my Uncle. "Ouuch.." I exclaimed. "What was that for" I quizzed. "Never say thanks to your Uncle okay, its my job to take care of you Okay? We love you sweetheart" He said and kissed me on my forehead. I smiled, and my aunty smiled and told me to go to the room. I climbed the stairs and went to the room.

Arun came to the room with the luggage and kept it on the floor. He was looking straight at me into the eyes.

Me: Why, why are you looking at me like this ? ::Laughing::

Arun: What is this, I know this is yours. (taking my black panties out from his pocket and showing it to me)

Me: Its not mine.

Arun: If this is not your then whose is it ? Did you wear your panties when you left Chennai ?

Me: Yes.

Arun: So you must be wearing your panties now isn't it ?

Me: Yes. I am.

Arun: Really ?

(Arun pulled me close to him and placed his both palms over my butt cheeks and started feeling my panties. I was completely taken aback.)

Me: Arun, what are you doing ?

Arun: Checking whether you are wearing panties inside or not.

(I was wiggling my ass in discomfort, and it also tickled me.)

Arun: Where is your panties haan? I cant feel your panty elastic at all.

Me: Arun, stop....!! (I tried to free myself, I mustered all my strength to push him away with my elbows which I lifted to cover my boobs being crushed against his. I struggled to free myself, my elbows slipped and my boobs ended up smashing against his chest, and my body got locked in his tough hold.)

Arun: Hmm....

(Arun was trying to bunch my Saree up, he almost bunched up my Saree till my thighs, I had to stop him for going any further. I had no other choice to stop him but to, kiss him on his lips to stop him. I went for his lips and started kissing him, he was breathing heavily and started chewing my lips and I broke the kiss and planted a kiss on his both cheeks and said "You are right, I am not wearing panties and this is my panties, and I will tell you everything that made me remove my panties okay?" He planted a kiss on my lips, and said "Okay," and left me free.

Arun: Okay, now you get some rest today.

He left saying that, and I crashed on the bed without even changing my attire. I had a nice sleep.

[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 29-08-2022, 10:04 PM