Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Anand bent down and hugged me and old man took his finger off my lips, and Anand started kissing my lips hugging me tight. He placed one hand gently behind my head and motioned me to lie down on the floor, and I did. He bunched up my Saree and inserted his tool inside me and started F*#king me, like a sexually hungry animal he was ramming my tender pussy. My orgasm was building up and I was in such a position that I may cum at any point. The old man knelt down and inserted his palm inside my blouse and kissed my lips and, within seconds I shot out my orgasm. But, Anand was still on, he was drilling me and I was building another orgasm as the old man was kissing my lips and mauling my boobs inside my blouse and bra. Anand was shivering, breathing heavily, I was trying to break the kiss from the old man, but my lips had the brains of their own and were responding to his boob squeezes, and started kissing him more. I had to break the kiss to beg Anand, not to cum inside me, I broke the kiss mustering all the energy I could. Without looking at his eyes I begged "Anand, please don't cum inside me, please Anand, please." The old man was in no mood to let my lips slip away from mine, he mauled my boobs harder and continued kissing my lips, and I was responding "mmmmm.... mmmmm..." I was in the verge of building another orgasm, and I could feel Anand's tool coming out of my pussy, but I was busy kissing the old man. The next moment, I could feel a hot fluid on my thighs, I broke the kiss from the old man too see Anand shooting his load on my thighs. My right thigh was completely covered up with Anand's semen. I was so happy that he did not cum inside me, I pulled Anand closer and planted a kiss on his lips and then on his forehead and we both smiled looking at each other. The old man immediately saying "My turn now," took Anand's position and inserted his tool inside and started fu#$%g my tender pussy. He went more deeper, his tool was bigger than Anand's. The old man hugged me in that position and started kissing me and simultaneously f*#king me, and he chewed my lips and my lips were literally eaten up by him, and I was moaning in pain and pleasure simultaneously. I opened my eyes to check on Anand, but he was nowhere to be seen, the old man said "Baby, you are so tight, and your lips oh my gawwwwd." and started kissing my lips again and I closed my eyes and hugged him. It was too much for me, I could not take it any longer, as he thrusted me further, I gripped his hair and started kissing him, and biting his lips and came on his tool inside me and let out a big sigh of relief. He old man too, took his tool out and watching me in that position stroked his penis and came on my thighs, and wiped his semen all over my thighs and knees . He pinched my pussy and kissed it gently, and lay on me and kissing my lips, and went near my ear and said, "Get up darling, get dressed up, my stop is nearing."

He woke up and helped me get up, and I adjusted the Saree, and stood up. Anand came out with his suitcase and said "Vimala, next is my stop, Jolarpet, I am going to get down, please do take care of yourself, and thank your for the wonderful time," all I could do was just smile back at Anand. The old man was packing up his things. The train stopped at Jolarpettai junction. Me and Anand got down from the train, he said "look after my suitcase, I will be back," he went to the TTR and said something, the TTR nodded positively, and Anand came back to me and said "Vimala, I have spoken to the TTR and he said there is one seat in the S4 Sleeper coach, the seat number is 36, you can go there and sleep peacefully for the next good 4 hours until your reach Bangalore." He immediately got inside the train and grabbed my things, took me along with him, placed my things under the seat of my S4 coach. Everybody were sleeping, it was quiet, I hugged Anand and kissed his lips and said "Thank you so much Anand." The train started to move, he planted a kiss on my forehead, took out his pen and wrote his phone number on my hand and got down from the train. Mine was the middle berth, since I was in my Saree I was feeling uncomfortable to climb. I rested both my hands on the middle berth and tried to jump and put my right leg on the berth and roll on the berth. I jumped a couple of times, I could not put my leg on the berth. Just then I thought of climbing by placing my both legs on each of the lower berths and then climbing, and I did. First I placed my right leg on one lower berth and placed my right hand on my berth for balance, and then I placed my left leg on the lower birth and my left hand on the berth opposite to me and tried to climb. My legs were spread wide, and the cold wind was passing between my legs and hitting my cum soaked pussy, and it felt good. I turned back to see a fat marwadi guy ogling straight at my pantyless bottom, I was in complete shame, "bastard, why can't he help me? instead of just watching me struggle, typical" I thought. Just then an young man from the lower berth, the berth below mine, got up from his berth and tried to help. "Wait Aunty, I will help you." He said and got up to help me, "Aunty? every women who wears Saree becomes aunty these days?" I said to myself and made a sort of confused look. He immediately put his left hand under my right arm, under my shoulder and the palm landed right on my bra strap behind, and he tried to put his other hand under my right thigh to lift me up and placed me on the berth. His right hand on my right leg slipped and to my shock, his hands went directly to my pussy and his hands rubbed my clit over my Saree, and I yelped in shock, I was about to fall. The marwadi guy came to the rescue, he placed his palm right on my right ass cheek and lifted me, this young guy was holding my upper body and this marwadi guy was holding my right ass cheek and placed his other hand directly on my ass crack tugging my Saree between. I managed to sleep on the my berth and utter a "thank you" to both and they both slept on their respective berths. Placing my both legs on the berth, I arched my ass up in the air, and slowly pulled my Saree and petticoat out which was tugged inside my ass crack which was giving me tingling sensation. In a relief I let out a sigh of relief and turned to find everybody sleeping.
[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 29-08-2022, 11:23 AM