Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
His hand went further up and grabbed my right boob and started mauling it and it was driving my crazy. Boob squeeze on one said and kissing on other side, but two strangers was little too much for me. At some point, I pulled my right hand off the old man, turned towards Anand and started kissing Anand on his lips, and he was breathing heavily and started kissing me back, and he was completely charged up. I turned to the old man, he was moving his legs uncomfortably, and rubbing his dick over his Pajama. Until then the 4 guys who were standing near the window were watching us. The old man intervened "Its too hot here, come lets get some oxygen," he said, and we both broke the smooth and smiled at each other. He called the 4 guys who were standing near the door and asked them to take the seats where we three were sitting. The whole bunch who were standing there came to take the seat. Anand said to them "If I see anyone looking at us, I will put you in Jail, okay?" immediately, "Okay, sir.. we will not turn that way." Me, the old man, and Anand, went near the door and stood there feeling the breeze hitting us.

The wind was heavy since the train was running fast. The old man was standing behind me, and Anand was standing beside. Due to the wind my Saree was moving away and exposing my deep navel. The old man standing behind me put his hand on my shoulder and asked Anand "What is this beautiful lady's name Sir?" Holding my hips, Anand replied "Vimala." The old man started having conversation with me with his hand on my shoulder. Anand meanwhile did not wait for anything, he straight away knelt in front of me and started kissing my navel. He was licking and inserting his tongue into my deep navel sending shocks to my brain. Sensing my expression on my face, the old man gave a kiss on my lips and I looked into his eyes, and he smiled. Anand's kissing intensified, and I wanted someone to kiss me, the old man was teasing me with his lips, I tried to reach for his lips. I made a pleading look in my eyes, like a whore who wants to be kissed. The old man got the message, and came for my lips and started kissing my lips, my panties were getting wet I could feel it. I was moving my legs uncomfortably due to the itch caused by my wet juice. While the old man was still kissing my lips, he brought his hands down, opened his pajama knot, took my right hand and placed my hand on his tool. Involuntarily I started stroking it, and he broke the kiss and was watching me stroke it. Anand saw me stroking the old man's tool, stopped kissing my navel, and stood up and kissed my lips. He pulled out his tool from his pant, took my left hand and placed it on his tool, and I started stroking it. He was balling my buttocks with his right hand meanwhile, in one grab he grabbed my entire left ass cheek and mauled it.

The old man was trying to lift my Saree along with my petticoat, as he raised my Saree the cold wind was hitting my hard and I was shivering in cold. He bunched up my Saree and my black panties was flashing out. I was trying to cover up my panties by pulling my Saree and petticoat down in shame, that's when Anand joined in and held my panties and pulled it down till my knees. I was begging Anand in whispers to pull the panties up, I pleaded him "Anand please ... please please... please don't pull it down, I cant be naked." Anand said "Look darling, no one is watching us, don't worry." I was trying to pull my panties up, but my black panties rolled along with its elastic and I was feeling difficult to put it back in place. My right hand was still on the old man's tool, the old man joined in and with one force he pulled the panties down till my knees, and with his leg with force he stamped and pushed it down, and my panties were down on my anklets. I took my hand off the old man's tool and tried to cover up my nakedness beneath. The old man caught my hand and made me hold his tool. Meanwhile Anand lifted my Saree along with my petticoat and straight away and inserted his finger inside my already wet pussy. My knees became weak and trembling, and I was gasping for air for every thrust his finger made inside my pussy. The old man put his finger inside my mouth and started playing with my tongue. "Wow, look at her lips, she is enjoying it," the old man said. I looked at Anand with the old man's index finger inside my mouth. Anand's finger fucking intensified, and tears were rolling from my eyes. The more I opened my mouth to gasp some air, the old man's finger went deeper inside my mouth. My knees could not take it any longer, I knelt down one the floor, Anand's finger came out of m
y pussy, but the old man's finger was still inside my mouth. I was completely turned on, and my pussy was itching to get a cock inside me.
[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 29-08-2022, 10:32 AM