Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Vimala's Bangalore Connection

novelistcasanova

Vimala's Bangalore Connection

"Vimala get down at the Bangalore Cant Railway Station, and we will pick you up."
That was the last command given to me by my aunt, who is married and settled in Bangalore. This was the first time I am going to Bangalore, although I have been to Bangalore several times with my parents when I was small, but this time I am going alone. I got divorced recently due to personal reasons from my ex-husband, I quit my job and I desperately wanted to travel to get over my worries. Just then, my aunt in Bangalore called me up over the phone and invited me to her house. I decided to leave to Bangalore in a couple of days.

Before I could begin the journey, let me tell you about me. My name is Vimala Chinnasamy, am in my late twenties, was born in Chennai, and was school teacher. Being brought up in an very traditional South Indian family, my parents always encouraged to wear only the south Indian dresses, and my school where I worked always wanted us teachers to wear Saree. I gradually developed attraction towards Saree and continued to wear Sarees even at home. I stand 5 feet 5 inches tall against gravity and weigh a steady 60 kg. My colleagues say I look like Tamil heroine Sukayna in some angle, oval face and cute smile, but I am way taller than her and I am gifted with a proportionate structure for my physique. I never dbang my Saree below my navel, only after I got married to my ex-husband I started doing that. He used to say I have a beautiful deep navel, and a round ass, and he always wanted me to expose it to make his friends jealous. It has been 3 months now since we got divorced. My colleagues kept on asking me about my divorce, my personal life etc, I honestly thought I should not work there anymore, and finally I quit. I was leaving to Bangalore for a break.

I have this habit of doing everything at the last minute, just like today. I tried to book tickets in the bus, but I never got any ticket, I tried to book the train, but unfortunately I could not get the tickets reserved. The only option I had was to board in the General class. If I had told my dad that I did not book the ticket, he would start yelling at me, calling me lazy, irresponsible, good for nothing, etc etc. In order to avoid that, I told him I got tickets in the sleeper class, and it was the 11:45 pm train tonight, the last train that goes to Bangalore. Thankfully I was able to book my return ticket. Cursing the Indian Government, I said to myself "a ticket in the train has become a valuable gift in this country, why can't everybody get tickets when they come to the station. God save my country..!"

The next thing I had to do was the packing. When it comes to packing bags, I always do it dutifully by making a check list. I took 7 sarees and matching blouses and matching petticoats, 4 panties and 3 bras. I packed the bag along with my toiletries, towels etc and kept it aside. It was only 8:00 PM and I had a good 3 hours to get ready and reach the Railway station. I took out a Chiffon Red Saree, black blouse, and a red petticoat to go along with my Saree, a white bra, and of course my 90 cm black panties and placed in on my bed. Switched my music player and started playing "Vaseegaraa.." song, and humming the song I pulled out the Saree I was wearing, opened the blouse hooks and removed the blouse, untied my petticoat and it fell on the ground, I put my hands behind and unclasped the bra hook and off it came, and holding my panties elastic from both ends, I pulled it away, I bunched it up all and kept in the corner. I grabbed a towel and entered the bathroom for the shower.

I came out and saw the clock and it was 9:00 PM, cursing myself for taking such a long time to take bath, I first picked up my Black panties first and wore it and secured it, quickly put my hands behind, gripped the panties gently adjusted it so as to cover my bottom, wore my white bra as fast as I could, took out my red petticoat and secured the petticoat knot, wore my black blouse, dbangd my Saree eloquently and tucked the Saree right on my navel, applied a little make up, and to add to my finishing touch, I secured a Jasmine flower to my hair; carried my bag and I was about to leave. My dad was sitting in the living room, saw me and started making fun of the Saree color and stuff, I knew he would complain, but I did not bother, and said "Appa, I am leaving," My mom said "Wait, " and came towards me and adjusted my Saree and continued, "Appa has called the Auto guy, and he must be here anytime, you can go in the Auto." I nodded okay. The Auto driver was right at our door step, and I got in, waving bye I left my house.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 28-08-2022, 07:26 PM