Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
It is not clear from the narrative so far what kind of person and in what family circumstances Desai is. 
His actual age and social (if any) environment is also in the dark.
What we know of him so far is that he flaunts his money and buys everything (including friendships 
and sexual relations!) with it.

I would even go out on a limb and say that his sexual steadfastness is due to the ((blue capsule "Vigra"). 
OK. he is equipped with a "big one", and for a certain time can determine the rules in these acts, respectively 
dazzle his playmate with it, but after a certain time (when he feels too safe and sees himself on the winning side!)
 his true charackter will come out. 
That is unpredictable!

I wouldn't be surprised if it comes out soon that he is married and has children. Because as a rule, most "showy"
 men are quite "small" at home and don't have much to say there. That's why they often seek salvation outside.

I think Meera is intellectual enough to foresee this ((I even assume she is aware of it)) and will not get involved 
in a game (that goes beyond the sexual liaisons that have been going on since)....

I'm thinking out loud, a scenerio:

Meera:

"... Desai stopped his cock at the entrance to my asshole. I jerked my head around trying to look at him. 
"No! Not there!" I begged. 
He ignored me as he increased the pressure against my puckered brown opening. I bucked and
writhed as I tried to get away from his probing cock. He grasped my hips and held me steady as
he pushed harder.

The pressure continued as my anus slowly started to stretch around his big cock head. 
I was begging him to stop when I felt the head suddenly pop through my opening and his head 
fully entered me. 
I screamed at the pain of my asshole being pierced by his big cock. 
"Please STOP! Please STOP! I cannot take it anymore!" I screamed as my ass stretched wide 
beyond the size of anything it had ever felt. I squirmed trying to get away from his cock as it slid
deeper into my darkest opening.
I felt so full as he started to make short slow strokes. I was a prisoner in Desai's arms as he held 
me still for his dick. His strokes gradually went deeper into my ass while I desperately tried to relax 
my  muscles. When my asshole finally started to relax, Desai gradually slid his cock all the way 
into my tight hole. He began to make deep long strokes as his cock massaged the inside of my ass.
As the muscles relaxed around my anal opening, my hips began to move in unison with his thrusting
cock. The pain was changing into a different kind of sexual pleasure. I arched my back, finally
accepting his cock deep into my ass.
When he felt me starting to press back against his cock, he began to move faster again. It was still
buried in my tight ass that was gripping it like a velvet glove. I gasped at the intensity of the pleasure 
I got from feeling his big cock fucking me deep and hard.
He soon established a rhythm as he brought forth erotic feelings I had never even known existed. 
My screams of pain had turned into moans of pleasure. As he recognized my acceptance, he
loosened his arms, allowing me to raise up my ass. My fiery hair flew around my head as I twisted 
it from side to side, crying out in exquisite agony.
Desai grasped one of my swinging breasts, raising it and taking my nipple between his thumb and
forefinger. His finger tormenting my throbbing nipple only added to my peaking sexual ecstasy. 
His big cock were sliding in and out of my throbbing anal passages... 
As he filled me again and again with his rigid cock, the fire within me was building higher.
I screamed in carnal detonation as my second orgasm rocketed through my body. I had never
experienced such an intense climax. The surges of my intense orgasm kept coursing through 
my body, spiraling ever higher as he continued his pounding assault.
The power of my almost continuous orgasm was so great, my body went limp as my climax robbed
me of strength. I was making whimpering noises of pleasure as his cock continued to overwhelm 
my body with intensely erotic thrusts.

My ecstasy started to rev even higher as I felt Desai's cock pulsing as he shot his cum deep into my
ass. He thrust as deep as he could into my ass and poured jet after jet of cream deep into my bowels.
This spurred my own orgasm even higher. My pussy also squirted a river of hot juices as my screams
of release reverberated through the room...

Our orgasms peaked and then released us into a pile of sweating quivering flesh, as we collapsed in
sexual exhaustion. My body refused to respond as I lay there in complete sexual satisfaction.
His exploitation of my relative innocence was complete as his creamy white cum flowed out of my
well fucked asshole. I had always enjoyed sex, but I had never experienced such depraved erotic
fulfillment. I lay there in complete and utter bliss...

While the two of us were fucking, another woman had entered the room. As we lay there enjoying the
afterglow of out intense orgasms, she walked up to us. Kneeling beside Sushel, she kissed him.

Sitting up, Sushel wrapped his arms around her and kissed her deeply. 

I was totally confused as he looked at me. "Meera, I want you to meet Nandana."

Nandana smiled as she looked at me intently. "Hello Bitch. Did you enjoy fucking my husband?"
...!"

... And now Meera! What do you say to this? Because that is what it could all come down to ... 

What do you think?
Is this how it could play out?

Kind regards
Lollobionda
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Lollobionda - 26-08-2022, 09:46 PM