Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women

Life goes in a good way for us doing so much of things . Once Bapitha decided to stitch some cloths as her birthday is nearing . So she went to a near by shop which has a gent as tailor . Her boob size is 34 . Bapitha have taken old cloth with her but after seeing the young tailor he decided let he take the measurement . So she asked the tailor to take measurement . The tailor asked Bapitha to remove her pallu and she did so . He keeps the tape around her round melons and hold it tightly . Bapitha made a slow sound when he pressed with the tape tightly . Tailor asked her is it ok but Bapitha said its bit tight so he can make it bit free . Tailor did so . Bapitha can see hard on in tailor's dhoti . She smiled looking at it . Tailor too understand why she smiled and she said what to do madam its difficult to control ourselves under these situations . Bapitha just smiled for that too !! Tailor becomes bit bold now . He made some comment about her sexily body and he ordered her to stitch the model he likes . Bapitha too agreed with him . Soon tailor and Bapitha become good friends and Bapitha visited his shop most time . Once when Bapitha went to his shop it rained heavily . As its the first day of rain of that season she has not taken her umbrella too . She called me but as i have night shift that day i went to my office . When Bapitha was in the shop suddenly current too went of because of rain . Already it was so dark there and just they were there with a small candle light . Both kept talking for sometimes cracking some A jokes and commenting each others body . Tailor said that it is a good moment for new couples as its raining and no current and so . There talking goes beyond the limit and suddenly tailor keeps his hand on Bapitha's shoulder . Bapitha too does not say anything so he moves his hand on her boobs and press it. Bapitha just keeps quiet and because of air , candle too went off as the place it full of darkness . AS soon as light went of Bapitha pressed the penis of tailor through his dhoti and both started to kiss each other . They were behaving like a wild animal as kissing each other . Soon tailor fucked her in the shop . Its already late for Bapitha so the tailor came to our home and they again had a good fuck in home !!
[+] 1 user Likes ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 25-08-2022, 01:13 PM