Adultery My Wife Bindu Tasted by the Photographer
(19-08-2022, 04:58 PM)Thank you sooooo much for this story brother.. . the pace of the story was sooo even and tempting. i love your writing style., for your amazing writing style if you took the seduction a little bit slow from the point of starting to strip for him it would have been nice. felt like suddenly the wife losened up. . but ur writing was sooo good that i slowly fell in love with that wife character....i hope to see more of your writing in the future. . in hindsight. probably becase the characters were sooo lovely pictured so realistically it made us want so much of the story whereas u intended it to be a short story. . i soooooo wished this story became my reality word by word as i am also a south indian living in canada now.  novelistcasanova Wrote: As the photographer was enjoying my wife in my bedroom, I opened the album and saw our family pictures.  My wife’s face in the family picture looked exactly like the faces of all the women in the photo studio albums.  “My God, this guy has been enjoying many peoples wives and my wife is one among them,” I said to myself.  After enjoying my wife in bed, he left the place without even thanking me for letting him have my wife.  Ignoring him I went to check on my wife, and my wife was sleeping naked.  I was horny, though I wanted to wake my wife up and ask her to take a shower before I enjoyed her, but somehow my nicely used up and thrown wife lying on bed naked got me excited.  As I got naked and spread her legs apart and slept on top of my wife and started making love to my wife, “mmmmm… Rajesh, you are back, mmmmmm… I told you, you will love my pussy,” my wife said in a tired tone.  Only then I came to know that the photographer’s name was Rajesh.  As my wife started cooperating nicely with me thinking that I was the photographer, “mmmmmm mmmmmm…” I started to moan making love to my wife, “Mohan, sorry, I thought it was, Rajesh, mmmm …” my wife started to moan now.  “You liked him in bed didn’t you, Bindu mmm?” I moaned, making love to my wife.  “Mohan, mmmmmmmmmmm… mmmmmmm mmmm…” my wife started moaning.  “You can have him next time as well, okay? Mmmmm mmmmmm mmmmm,” I moaned, making love to my wife and I was about to cum.  The moment my wife moaned and whispered, “mmmmmmmm mmmm mmmmmmm thank you Mohan, I love him,” without her control, I lost control and came inside my wife’s pussy.

Though I have been enjoying my wife since we got married, this sex was something different.

The End.

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Wife Bindu Tasted by the Photographer - by seducemywifey - 24-08-2022, 10:02 AM