Fantasy HOT WIFE RICHA (CONTINUATION BY "KINKY_BADSHAH")
Both Richa and Gaurav ji exited from the floor after completing only a part of shopping (her dresses) . Gaurav ji's part was still left .
Yess his clothes were yet to be brought.  Hence they proceeded to the floor below it which accommodated all branded Mens Fashion and Apparel. It had every type of wearable items ranging from ethnic to western, Sherwani to Tuxedo, Dhoti to kurta or Jean's to Shirt

Gaurav ji didn't waste much time in trying or wearing each dress , but simply looked for their colour,fabric material and his matching size number.

Since he was already a well built and fit in shape man, without any extra fats throughly the body,except his musciles at biceps and thighs bulging out. He knew very well that they'd fit to his size slimly without any hindrance.

He made Richa choose some good dresses for him of her choice and even made her compare between 2 or 3 which were to be made final. After buying exclusive and rich Pista green ethnic Sherwani for marriage, A Jett black Tuxedo for Reception and Yellow casual Kurta with White pyajama for Haldi, he was done.

Thank god, they didn't commit any mischief over here and hence were able to complete his shopping part much faster.

It was around 4pm in the afternoon when they got done with major chunk of today's task done. Both were standing carrying bags full of clothes . My wife was now feeling hungry, her belly's crying and weeping could be heard out prominently.  

She asked Gaurav ji - " Can we please eat something ?, I m feeling very hungry"
Gaurav ji agreed to her demands as even he was tired from past 3 hours of exhaustive experience.

And they both went at the foodcourt on the floor just one above them. It was the most populous area of the entire mall premises. Everyone had been visiting this place after getting tired from heavy shopping task. On one side of the floor were the outlets of different food stalls arranged in a line, whereas the remaining entire floor was arranged with tables and chairs for customers. It was a self service zone with prepaid token generation system and no waiter taking individual order.

Both Richa and Gaurav ji went and occupied one of 2-seater table. they kept their baggage over there and straightaway went near stalls to order food. She herself asked Gaurav ji about what he would like to have, as she would be paying the bill. Atleast this much can be expected from her,after him spending over her so much amount.

"A KFC Chicken Wings Bucket with Rice Bowl for me."- desired Gaurav ji
"And I'll have a McDonalds Burger with fries and Coke" - coupled Richa with his part of order.

After the billing being paid, they were given a token carrying a number indicating tentative wait time as well. Now both of them went to their table where the goods were kept and sat waiting for their order to get prepared. It depicted 10-12 min on the Led-screen at top flashing token number.

They 2 got busy in their respective mobile phones to kill time. Richa checked messages and calls.
Their was 1 notification at top, which depicted my 2 missed calls somewhere around 20 min ago. Might be she was walking that time,hence she missed the ring. She immediately called me back to ask for the same.

Me-" Hey Dear, everything all right?"
Richa - " High honey, Yes sweetheart, I m @ XXXX Mall with my friend, we've come here for shopping "

Me - " OHHH I See ,Good for you, enjoying the new master's company?" ( cunningly in a taunting tone)
Richa - " Yes dear, a lot. Missing you too" (Fake reply)

Me - "How much time will you guyz take to be back home? "
Richa - (held the phone aside and covered its microphone) and asked Gaurav ji the same, who didn't utter any word but simply gestured 2 fingers " Atleast 2 hours honey " (she replied)

Me- "Allright, I m at office, will try to wind up soon. See you at home, Better be prepared for a fucking saga whole night, I wont spare you for missing days and nights with me while attending the wedding..."
Richa- (Acting normally as if she totally ignored my pleas) " See you soon...Ok bye"

And the call was ended.

Was that your husband on line?
Did you tell him, we are together over here?

Yes, but I didn't disclose your identity. I said I am with my office colleague girl (yes she was good at lying)

"Ohh, Is he aware of your tomorrow's plan of you coming with us alone without him?"
Now my wife would've caught red handed, if she'd committed any mistake of saying Yes (which actually was reality) , but as always, She managed the situation very well by telling him the partial truth .

"I mentioned him about attending my childhood friend's marriage which is supposed to venued in the city itself. It would be a mostly meet and greet scenario,wherein I'll be back home by night. But don't worry, once leaving the town, I'll inform him about extending my stay over some days upon her parents insisting." - replied Richa making a fake story plot at the same moment with a cute smile.

"Such a fucking Clever Smart Ass you are...!!" -  Gaurav ji chuckled believeing her plot

Till then there order was ready and Richa went to the counter to collect the same and bring onto their table. Both enjoyed the food after a long time of tiring task.There was a 2 minute silence between the 2 who were engrossed in eating voraciously.

Gaurav ji had a fast eating speed and he completed his dish quickly. When he saw Richa was not even half done, he got borred and kept on looking around here and there to pass time. The crowd was now getting sparse , Infact most of the people sitting opposite to him that is behind Richa evacuated

Then finally broke the silence upon wiping hands using tissue paper.

"Eat using only the mouth without your hands"
Richa knew she could, rather she'd done it many times earlier for Mr. Verma as well in her office washrooms.(But it was a different closed place and that too a known and isolated one, whereas here the location was new,open and crowded one)

Still she gained her confidence, dragged her chair back, lifted her ass from it and bend down on her knees,only bringing her face above the table surface, and her mouth near the plate keeping her arms fixed at sides, looking at him as confirmation of what position he wanted her to see in.

"Good you can continue eating in the same way. Its a nice posture for you" - smirked Gaurav ji by pulling the plate slightly away from her reach to make it more difficult .

My poor wife picked each french fries using her teeths and dipped them in the sauce using her lips . She showed the same to him in her mouth before chewing.

he then came forward and held her boobs or rather nipples over her dress under the table asked her an ackward question - " Mala ek gosht kharo-khar sang, tula tuza navra purna nahi padat ka, je ikde tikde tond maarat rahate dusrya purushan kade aplya havas sathi ?"

Tell me 1 thing genuienly, doesn't your complete you, that you keep on wandering here and there in search of other men for getting your lust fulfilled ? and pinched her nipples hard

Richa anticipated the pain (both physical and mental) that came along with this qstn was well aware that it about to come some time or the other. No lover who savoured her hadn't asked the same, Be it Raja or Gaurav ji

She replied genuinely- " Ji unko koi problem nahi hai, "

"Mhanje tula ch jast khaaj aahe aatun"
Means you have more itching from within to crave for other men

- taunted gaurav ji

Richa neither agreed nor denied and continued finishing her remaining meal with letting him fondle her breasts over the dress

"Me jar tyacha jagi asto tar dusre purushanna na pahayla suddha nast dila tula, divas bhar majhya dolya samor nagda karun basavla asta ani roz tujhi puchhi ghetli asti jorrani , jyani kuthe jaun tujhi khaaz mitli asti"

Had I been at your husband's place, I wouldn't even let other men oggle at you, Rather would have kept you naked front of my eyes for whole day and would have fucked your cunt hard daily, that would have relieved your itch of lust. - commented gaurav ji haughtily

She knew he was correct, rather any man will never want his beloved wife to be shared among other men than him, But her the case was different and so was Richa.

Soon she completed her meal and was about to get up to drink water and wipe her mouth using tissue paper. But Gaurav ji stopped her and rather took out the same crumpled tissue paper which he had used to wipe his finger few seconds before. He started wiping her lips using the same. and poured the water in the same rice bowl in which he ate and made her drink it by lapping like a kitten

Although it was disgusting , but my wife was taking all the upcoming humiliation and degradation. she went through the ordeal

Then he paused for a second keeping Richa still down and took out his Credit card.
"Insert it deep in that Pussy of yours, And keep it in the same place for the whole remaining time until we leave home" - roared Gaurav ji.

meekly she accepted and followed his command, lowered her Panty slightly and thusted the plastic-metallic card inside her Vagina. Once in, she gripped her Pussy lips around it and lifted back her panty waistband up to keep it held firmly in the same place.

Gaurav ji - "Allright, you can get up now"
Richa stood up from her place and they both began walking.

They were now done with shopping, the  plan was to head to their respective homes straightaway and he would drop Richa b4 himself leaving for Mr Patil's residence where he was staying.

As they began to march to the basement, Yes they didn't take lift or escalator but chose for stairs. No specific reason as such , but simply to digest the heavy meal consumed just now and look around nearby ambience as well.

Upon reaching the 1st floor, they saw a Luxury decorated showroom of Gems and Jewellery. It hosted all Imported Diamond Ornaments and Expensive Golden works. It captured attention of all ladies nearby and Richa was no exception.

She stopped near the glass pane and got mesmerized seeing the beauty of Crystal Diamond Tiara and Neckless dangling with a Dark Blue Pendand. It resembled exactly same like the one shown in Titatic Movie which the Lead Actress 'Rose' or 'Kate Winslet' wore during her Infamous Painting scene. Gaurav ji didn't knew when she broke the pace as he kept on heading forward. When he looked around and missed her presence after 10 seconds. He saw back that she was paused and literally hypnotized over its sparkling effect.

She was standing and constantly oggling at the necklace without even blinking once . Gaurav ji came back and went near her, kept her hands over her shoulder from behind to check what made her stop. Upon matching his eyes with her line of sight, he could see the same ornament prominently.

Gaurav ji - "Ohh Wow ,is that the necklace and headband, that has caught your eyes?"
Richa - "Yes its so Beautiful, can I please see it closely"

G- "Sure, lets get it and have a close look"

and they entered the shop, there were many working sales staff showing and assisting each jewellery item of the client's demand.But ignoring all of them, Richa straightaway went to the place where that necklace was put in exhibition. She could'nt stop beholding seeing its lusture and sparkle. It was truely one of a kind.

Soon one of the salesgirl came near them to assist both. She spoke looking at them "How may I help you madam and sir ?" Richa broke the eye contact from the masterpeice upon hearing her voice.

"Nothing as much, we just came to have a close look of it and are about to leave" - replied Richa
"Wait Is this the same replica of necklace, shown in the film Titanic?" - inquired Gaurav ji

"Yes sir, it is called as " THE HEART OF THE OCEAN "  - you can see from the label depicted below.
It is made up of 45 carat Hope Diamond but of lesser quantity and size than the real one. Also the Tiara is replica of what British queen used to wear during 18th Century. The original set is kept in Museums of Europe, but these replicas are also very rare. In India itself we have hardly 4-5. You can clearly see its laces are woven up by small diamond pearls with golden strings and the most attractive part of it is the 2 Heavy Bulky Blue Pendants ,one of which Dangles over Ladies neck and other is craved at center of Tiara to catch everyone's eye ...!!

And she went on and on, kept on describing the same non-stop. Moreover few more ladies got allured and came from nearby to form a group,hear her telling the process behind its making and also the actual mystical story associated with the original one.

"Great, how much does it cost ?" - interrupted Gaurav ji
"Richa looked at Gaurav ji in surpise as to why did he want to know the price,she infact poked him using her left elbow silently before looking at the sales girl again"

"Sorry sir and madam, it has already been sold few hours before" - replied the sales girl.
Upon hearing her reply, most of the woman vacated the place, and even Richa was about to leave , but was held firmly by Gaurav ji

"Tell me the final Price set by your outlet girl, how much and whom did you sell it for?" - Gaurav ji uttered loudly with little arrogance.

"Again sorry sir, we cant share with you the details and billing of our clients, Its the policy of our company" - she again replied softly

"No problem madam, we are about to leave " Richa dragged Gaurav ji along with her requesting him to not create a scene in public place and leave asap

But Adamanant as always, he didn't move even an Inch , rather showed his identity card to the sales girl. I m the Assistant Commissioner of security officer, I want to meet with your Manager right now.

The sales girl got scared a bit hearing his heavy voice and losted in her thoughts, as if what was he really gonna do if she doesnt comply, Is he going to complain about her to the manager.

"Be quick you Bitch, we dont have whole day" This time he grabbed her ass cheeks over her pencil skirt and spoke into her ears but in a rough tone, the girl got frightened further seeing him dominate her easily and so was Richa. ( Yes Gaurav ji had that personality and skill set to subjugate any lady quickly)

She ran towards the cash-counter where a man was seated wearing formal black coat suit. He appeared to be a high class person from his looks and grooming. She told him about the whole incident (except the gropping part) and was asking him to handle the client. The manager took the charge and assured her that he'll take it from here.

He left the counter and went near them, " Excuse me sir,My assistant told that you are interested in the diamond neckless, But I m sorry to say sir, It has been sold just few hours ago to our regular client. Still there are many other similar jewellery sets which madam would definitely like . "

Gaurav ji showed him his Identity card from his pocket and took his arm over the manager's shoulder as if a friend. The manager also got a bit worried knowing his true identity of security officer Personnel .

"Listen Mr Manager carefully, I wont be repeating again, tell me whom did you sell this Ornament and at what cost? "
Frightened as her staff - he spoke up, It has been sold to Mr Kolhe, the famous Industrialist of Kolhe group and it costs around X,XX,XX,XXX Rs.

Richa was literally dumbstruck and flabbergasted hearing the amount, At one point of time she was about to faint. It was exactly the same amount which they(she and her husband) would take combinedly around 8-10 years to accumulate from their salary.

"All right,sell it to me and I'll pay you double the amount" - negotiated Gaurav ji
Richa's eyes enlarged upon hearing Gaurav ji's statement,

"Sorry sir, thats not possible,We cant cheat our regular clients"- retailated the manager

Richa tried to passify him -" Lets forget the necklace and move on, I'll buy something other any next time"

"No sweetheart, I wont let you settle for anything other than what you've liked at the first sight" - responded Gaurav ji and he again turned back to the manager

G-"What amount will you take to change your words,
M- "Sir are you trying to bribe me? and that too after yourself beeing a security officer Officer"

G-"Gentleman, dont waste each others time and tell me Fast 10Lack or 20Lack"

The man's mouth began to water upon hearing the deal, it was the around the amount which he'd get after greasing his ass for entire one year, and today within a fraction of second he was about to get the same money.

The manager made some calculations in his minds and went running near the cordless landline, he dailed few numbers and spoke as if negotiaiting with someone. He was at far distance, hence his voice couldn't be heard by Richa and Gaurav ji.

Richa couldn't believe what was actually happening, All she could understand was Gaurav ji going against all odds and buying for her such an Expensive Diamond necklace, which she could only dream of.

The man came back and explained - "All right sir, I talked with the owner of our company, he is ready to talk to our Client Mr Kolhe and sell you the necklace at double price, But plz dont forget my commission of 20L Rs extra"

Gaurav ji - " Good, now you acted like a true gentleman "

Richa was overwhelmed in awe seeing the tables getting turned in front of her eyes quickly in Gaurav ji's favour. All this was started just because of a small desire for the necklace and now it was soon going to be embroided on her body . She was literally impressed upon him and hugged him then and there itself.

Not just hugged, but started showering kisses over his face,eyes and neck .Forgetting about the manager standing in front of them and whole crowd in and around the shop. All she cared today was for him, the rest of the world began to get blurred with Gaurav ji came on focus. It was like a dream come true for her.

Manager - " Sir for payment plz come behind the store with me, I'll generate a fake bill as it will be kept off record, but dont worry, You'll get the genuine invoice and 1 year service from our shop for free", he kept on seeing Richa again turning toward the necklace set and constantly staring at it.

"You can now, wear the necklace Maam," - communicated the Manager as he called the same staff salesgirl to get the necklace removed from the exhibiting manneiquin jewellery stand , wiped it with a soft cloth and handed it to Richa.

"May I help you in wearing the same ?" - she asked Richa
"No thanks, it will be taken care of my Husband," - responded Richa quickly looking at Gaurav ji

Yes, for the first time, she herself acknowledged him and infact began to consider him as her husband publicly. She was too much excited in wearing the neckless and tiara set and wanted to have the honour from getting crowned by the hands of her king himself who bought her this expensive gift for his queen instead of any random person .

Gaurav ji interpreted the same and took Richa near the Mirror attached to Pillar. He stood behind her ,then brought the Necklace from front and near her neck adjusted its Pendant and lace straight. Made it Taut by removing any slack or accumulation of her hair falling over shoulder and then tied it behind her neck using the small hook to be entangled . The same process was repeated with the Tiara as well , and there she was ready like a princess coronated by her monarch.

Then he turned her 180 degree towards him to gauge the view of her mesmerizing beauty increased many folds by the ornament set. Gaurav ji moved a little back to get her picture from head to toe captured into his eyes

"MARVELLOUS..!!,he literally shouted and it was audible to entire staff and customers, It grabbed everyone's attention . All the girls, ladies , women who were few moment ago around them while listening about the Necklace story ,despised themselves of being unlucky as it being sold beforehand , now got envious seeing her wearing the same, Moreover it looked even more romantic when Gaurav ji himself was helping her wear both the ornaments. And to put the final nail in their coffin of Jelousy he hugged her from behind by grabbing her waist and resting his face over her shoulder, giving her kiss on her cheeks and lips from the same position.

Seems like you are going to kill them today with your beauty- remarked Gaurav ji softly into her right ears and took it into his mouth to play with. The ladies were now burning on fire seeing the couple romance openly in such a crowded place. Moreover Richa herself was squirming in his arms and wriggling like a snake. During this small foreplay she even leaked some of the juices from down there .

Soon they were asked to come back side of the shop and get the bill paid. It had a not so decorative ambience, a small table placed in middle along with 2 chairs kept on either sides for clients and boss end. Moreover the AC was also absent at this place and it was becoming very hot.

Gaurav ji asked Richa to give him the card which she had been holding in her cunt since the foodcourt. She showed no shyness or hesitation this time and literally shoved her hands inside her dress into the panty and took it out right in front of the manager and sales girl.

"Will this do Manager ? Actually it got soiled a little bit. Hope it works over your swiping machine."
The card was radiating her pussy smell and wet from one side( The magnetic ink part) as it carried her soaked Juices

Sure sir, I'll bring another (no limit) machine from the storeroom .Plz be seated till then, my assistant will bring you water or juice if you would love to have.

Yes plz do that, Its very hot here. The salesgirl quickly went near the mini fridge and took out juice can , poured it into 2 glasses and served them on table. They both took the glass and started gulping the cold juice with a relief.

Gaurav ji - "Thanks for the Drinks bitch, Hope you dont mind me calling you Bitch?
Sales girl -"Absolutely not, Sir" ( Trying to keep the customer happy)

Gaurav ji - "Allright then ,Can I bother you for doing me another small favour ?"
Sales girl - "Anytime sir, Plz order what I can do for you"

Gaurav ji - "Can you see, my card has become little dirty, As I dont want to get my hankercheif or any other cloth soiled, can you clean it with your mouth ?"
Sales girl -" Errrr, What sir, I mean it was just inside your wife's errrr.....pus.... pussy !!! and you want me to li....lick it clean?"

"Exactly !! see , how clever she is.I told you ,she wont deny" - conversed Guarav ji with Richa this time, ignoring the poor sales girl

Richa smilled,rather giggled seeing the girl fall into his trap and get dominated by him easily.

"Then Gaurav ji advanced his hand forward from the same sitting position holding the dirty side of the card outward and made the girl open her mouth. As soon as tried to pick up the card using her fingers, she was scolded by Gaurav ji to not use any other body part except those involved in licking business. She could comprehend very well what he meant and bend down to match the height and parted her lips in disgust to let the card enter her cavity, she knew that she was about to taste another woman's juices. Never ever in her life, she had ever tasted her own juices and now today she was supposed to lick and clean another woman. This was ultimate humiliation on her behalf.

Slowly-slowly the card started disappearing into her mouth, but Gaurav ji didn't let her have it completly inside, he held the same using only 2 fingers from very opposite edge and kept on rotating it in all directions to make her lick all of it. At one point of time, he made her seal her lips tightly with the card still inside her mouth partially and kept on moving it left and right again and again as if making her brush using the same.

Then he shifted the card from his right hand to left, and again made her do the same. She was about to come from around the table to his left side. But was stopped and made to bend over Gaurav ji's lap and reach from the same position. This was the height of degradation which was acheived. Gaurav ji was also a smart fellow, He parted and streched his knees away from each other, so as to make it even more difficult for the Bitch to get on top of his lap.

Now she had to bend her body in such a way that her Boobs would be resting upon his left thigh and her lower abdomen or vagina will lie on his right thigh or simply knee cap, with she streching her mouth in air to clean the card. The same position was taken by the girl such that her Ass was protruding out very near to his face.

This licking in extreme erotic position was continued for 3-4 minutes with Richa sitting exactly beside them and carefully observing each and every act without interfering in middle He had already ordered the little girl to keep licking even if the manager comes, she shouldn't stop. Then came the Manager with New Card Swiping Machine, a billing book and 2 box set for each jewellery ornament keeping which she was wearing

He was at the opposite end of the table and hence couldn't see his assistant bended below the table onto his lap. He looked here and there as if searching the girl but couldn't find any. Then he made Gaurav ji swipe the card and enter the pincode.

" Gaurav ji kept the sales girl bended in same position and raised her skirt upto her waist until her Yellow Panties were visible, then he took his card from her mouth from left side of his upper thighs as if removing it from his left pocket itself, He showed the manager the same glistening with the sales girl's wet and sloppy saliva.

"Wait sir, I'll bring some tissue or cloth to get it wiped clean, else the card may get stuck and transaction wont occur" - explained the Manager

"Dont worry Manager, I have my yellow hankercheif in my Right pocket, Wait I'll wipe it clean with the same" and Gaurav ji slid down the sales girl's Panty from behind upto her knees, She readily helped him remove the same from front over where she was lying onto his thights. The manager could only see Gaurav ji's right legs moment as if to loosen his right pocket. Soon her panty was resting on her ankle and ready to be separated.

"Ooops it fell down, wait let me pick it up, Gaurav ji bent to his right and picked her panties up using his right hand, he spitted on it and started wiping the card from same. He kept on doing the same for complete 1 minute in front of everyone. Richa could see the wet panty soaked with the Sales girl juices as well as his spit, Since it was folded and crumpled into his fist, the Manager could'nt guess whether it was actually a hankerchief or something else.

Rather he hardly cared, all he was interested in was getting a hefty amount from them. After cleaning the card nice and tidy. He gave it to the Manager to enter the same into the machine. Meanwhile transferring the panty from his right hand to left. Then he tried to bring his left hand near his thigh pocket as if to show the manager that he is keeping it back into his left pocket. The manager didn't raise any objection as he found it normal.

But witty Gaurav ji didn't put it in his pocket. Rather he inserted the same into her the Sales girl mouth. At first she resisted the act but upon pinching her Clit from below, she easily opened her mouth to get her Panty thrusted back into her mouth. It was a mixture of juices of All 3 - Richa's pussy, Gaurav ji's spit and Her own Pussy.

She was made to lick it 5-6 until the transaction was complete after entering the pin and entry was fed into the billing book

Manager - "All right sir and madam, we're done with the process, Thanks for choosing our store for shopping, Hope you have a good day ahead, Thank you ....!!! "

Richa - "Pleasure is all ours,wish you the same ", And they got ready to stand and leave. Gaurav ji covered her mouth using his left palm and smacked the Sales girl's ass softly from his right so as to indicate her to rise while keeping the panty still stuffed inside her mouth.

As soon as the sales girl rose from below, she adjusted her skirt down, the manager was shocked seeing her. He could'nt understand what she was actually doing under table near the customer. On top of that , he could see her mouth bulged as if she was holding something inside.

Without opening her mouth to speak even a single word which might further raise suspicions , she simply bowed her head with joining Namaste hands as a gesture of politeness.Gaurav ji and Richa turned towards the door and were about to leave from the place carrying their all shopping baggage.

Stop !!

Stop !!

An idea came into Gaurav ji's mind, He insisted the manager to lend his Sales girl to them for some time and assist them by letting her carry some of their baggage upto their car in the basement .Which was almost very difficult for both of them to handle so many different items all together. He even clarified not to worry as she'd be safe and he'll also tip her for the same.

The manager looked at the sales girl as for confirming if she had any problem, but didn't get any objection from her end who could hardly utter anything due to carrying of her dirty Underwear stuffed into her mouth.  

"Allright sir, No problems, you can take her, but plz free her soon as we are running short of staffs and need the exisiting ones to be present to cater all the customers"

"Sure manager, be assured !!! it'll be a quick drop and go"

And all 3 of them began to march out of the shop near the elevator. During the whole journey, my wife Richa looked like a Princess accompanied by her Prince Gaurav ji and followed by the Slave Sales Girl holding most of their baggage.

"Come, lets take the elevator ", indicated Gaurav ji.
And they waited for it to descend from top floor.

During the waiting time, he made a short talk by inquiring Richa -
"Did you like your today's gift? "
She responded merrily "Yes , A lot , Thank you so much !! "

Then he grabbed the sales gir by her hair turned her face towards him. "And did you like your today's gift , Bitch ?"

The sales girl simply nodded recollecting her adventurous experience with his man in presence of his wife and her boss manager.

Good and they entered the lift. It was not much crowded and hardly contained 2-3 people apart from them. But Richa and Sales girl were only 2 ladies , rest all were men

Gaurav ji pressed the parking basement button and the doors closed. He tried acting naughty with the Girl by inserting his hands inside her skirt and feeling or groping her ass cheeks. The girl didn't even protested once and went with his tormenting.

"Is that dirty panty still in your mouth , whore ? " interrogated Gaurav ji loudly letting each and every person her to his crude question. They turned behind to see reply coming from which women. The girl literally broke into tears upon such a publicly disgracing comment, but still nodded her head in Yes, afraid of whether he'd pull up her skirt to expose her Pussy and Ass to others view.

Soon the basement parking arrived and they all vacated the lift and marched toward the Car. Gaurav ji clicked the unlock key button of the Dickey and it smoothly opened up automatically. He let both the ladies unload the luggage in it and then closed its door manually. Then the sales girl opened Richa's side door beside the drivers seat and let her Enter as if any princess ready to depart in her sedan chair. She then softly closed the same and moved to the other side to open Gaurav ji's driver seat door.

Upon him seating comfortably, he lowered the window of his door and advanced his palm,he made the girl drop her panties from the mouth over his hand. She obliged to the same. Gaurav ji could see it literally getting wet due to constantly settling into her watery mouth. He examined it and showed the same to Richa, who giggled like a school girl.

"Are you going to wear it after we leave, slut ? " questioned Gaurav ji to the little girl
"Yes sir, I m naked below my skirt"

"Ohh really, can you show us the same ?" he retorted and took out a 2 thousand Rs magenta colour note as a tip but didn't give her yet Instead kept in unfurling as a tease. She could understand very well, That in order to get the tip from this man,she had to keep him satisfied and happy until the last breath.

The sales girl,lifted her skirt above to expose her Vagina and Ass down there

"You know what bitch, Its very dark here and the cars door are closed ,I can see nothing from the top of this window. Can you come in front of the vehicle and show us the same ? "

She felt further humiliated, upon his never ending demands, but decided to push further and compied even this. She went at the cars front end and stood up degraded with her skirt uplifted.

Gaurav ji switched on the Car's headlights to get a full illuminated view of her Private Parts.
The girl got scared when he lit those bright yellow-white lamps and made her display out her Genitals.

"Here Sweety , take this Dirty panty of your and wear it in front of us ", waved Gaurav ji with it in his right hand.

She catched her Panty thrown by him towards her and began to wear the same. Gaurav ji turned on the front camera and could enjoy her discomfort in wearing her innermost undergarment in front of the couple.

After she was done, she lowered her skirt and came back near him. He appreciated her skills and gave her 2000Rs tip by inserting the folded note inside her bra and pressed her boobs at last before leaving.

As they were travelling on the roads of city in evening time, the sun had already set and it was dark. Don't know from where it came from Richa's throat. She turned towards him and sat facing the driver's seat

"Thank you so much Gaurav sir for buying me such an expensive Diamond Necklace, Never ever in my dreams I'd think of buying it. But you've made my dream come true, You know what, I had been fighting with my husband day and night few weeks ago about buying the same , but he'd always console me about its utility and make me count other important expenses in life. But today I'm feeling like a queen after wearing it on top of this world "

"He he he slut, If you can give us the ultimate pleasures which we experience only in our dreams, then why can't we turn your dreams into a reality. "

"Also the deal is not over yet, you have to wear it mandatorily in the whole from wedding ceremony tomorrow onwards upto continous 3 days ,Irrespective of you wearing other clothes or not (cunningly wry smiles exchanged between them).

And yes I'll be making love to you in the same way as in Titanic movie .  Also make sure what you'll tell your husband about it. But most importantly and urgently as of today's last task is I want you to see you lying naked on bed in only this Jewellery set, and nothing else ."

"Well,that seems to be a difficult task sir,Bcoz currently .......

She took out her mobile phone from her bag and tried calling me to check whether have I reached or she could get some minutes of romancing with her lover

Tring ...Tring
Tring ---Tring

Hello Bharat, where are you? - she inquired

"I m at home, any problem ? " - loudspeaker of mobile phone made even Gaurav ji hear my voice

"No nothing, Even..(we)..  I mean I... I m on my way back to home, Will be reaching soon"

See sir I told you my husband will be present at home, So I cant take you in to see me in such a vulnerable nude position with the only jewellery on in his presence."

Gaurav ji's mood went sad upon hearing her, He liked to get his things done either by hook or by crook, But today the circumstances was not in his favour, even after Richa being ready to show herself up.

"Dont be sad sir, We can have a quick fuck in the car itself OR I can even give you a nice blowjob in the same position"

Gaurav ji was literally laughing hearing all such notorious things from my wife but controlled himself. Allright until we reach, proceed with a nice blowjob and make sure its a deepthroated one.

Richa got engaged in her task and began fellating him down upto her throat, The bumps which roads offered was making their task easier as she could take his Dick fully into her.

Soon our society arrived and I could see a Black forturner car entering the premises of our visitors parking arena from top floor.It was being driven in a zig-zag manner as was evident Richa bended and sucking his dick,giving him ultimate oral pleasures,hence he couldn't concentrate much on driving. Thank god they didn't had any accident while on road.

Hey Randi, your home has arrived, Reminded Gaurav ji of reaching to her place. But Richa remained determined and persitent on her task. She didn't even look at surrounding and kept on blowing her master.

Quickly her left hand went to Gaurav ji's seat's adjusting knob and she made it go behind as well as laid it flat. This created enough room for her too bend down on her knees in front of him between the car's steering wheel and driver's seat. Richa went wild and began face-fucking herself with long deep strokes.

Gaurav ji seemed extremly happy and satisfied upon receiving such an A 1 Class service from my wife. He was nearing to climax, he grunted somewhat and upon seeing Richa's hand gesture to bring out his juices directly into her mouth, the man began to Cum, he held her head from behind came huge and large inside. Enough of his hot load was shot directly from the Dick's canon into her warm vaccumed Mouth. Richa began drinking every drop of his jizz and gulped it down her throat. Her throat muscles were seen to be moving rhythemically up and down during the whole process.

Once he emptied the last drop, Richa looked into his eyes from the same position with his cock still burried in to get conformation of withdrawing. Gaurav ji nodded and she took out his penis from her cavity with a plocking sound. Meanwhile I was able to partially see the car Dancing from long distance

Soon Richa stood up from her position and went back to her original seat. Gaurav ji also adjusted his pants. She opened the door and asked him to open the dickey of the car so as to take her shopping bags. Gaurav ji pressed the button. The security guard came running towards them upon Richa's beckonning and helped her carry all the bagged upto the lift, Infact she told him to get it dropped to their flat itself.

The Guard left behind them carrying all the luggage. Richa could now walk with her hands freely, Gaurav ji reversed his car and took a U-turn in very small space. He was about to exit waving her a Good bye.

What he saw at the end was literally a scene to die for. Richa was standing literally Naked in car parking after removing all her clothes on floor and thing which only stayed over her body was the Beautiful Heart of Ocean necklace Dangling near the cleavage of her BOOBS along with Tiara headband over her head and her high heals Stilletoes.

Gaurav ji applied hard brakes to car to wait and cherish the memory, Richa went down and laid on the same dirty floor, took the same lying on sife position as that of the Actress during her Painting scene from the Movie

Hope You'll like this mini return gift sir from your Randi, Sorry for not having letting you have sex tonight at my home ,but I promise for next 2-3 days I'll be all yours during the wedding events at village. - Richa cooed gently

See you tomorrow .

Bye - Bye

----------------------- X---------------------------- X ---------------------------------------

End of Episode 2
To be continued . . .
[+] 4 users Like Kinky_Badshah's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HOT WIFE RICHA (CONTINUATION BY "KINKY_BADSHAH") - by Kinky_Badshah - 22-08-2022, 05:22 AM