Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women

Once we planned to go for Wonderla , Bangalore !! We reached Wonderla at Sunday and went there . We had a different idea as i told her not to wear bra . She too agreed and she came there without wearing a bra . Ohh God even i cant controlled my self looking her . We planned to spent more time in water games . I told her just to enjoy herself . We acted as we were unknown to each others . She went to a water games and i can see many eyes were just looking at her . Many boys started to surrounded her and looking at her . She acted like she was not minding other and just enjoyed the scene . I too was enjoying it . Her nipples were poked out while she was playing in water and who will miss those scenes in real life . many boys helped her too in some water games and some even touches her and i am sure they must have masturbated there . In the evening season we went to a 4d film at Wonderla which is a 5 min show . She told later a boy who sat next to her touches her boobs . But he was afraid to go ahead . Then we returned from Wonderla and returned to Chennai ..

Once i went to my native place so that Bapitha stayed alone in our home . She went to office too . Once it was rained heavily and she had a night shift that day . As it was rained heavily she was completely wet and reached the office . Her body was full of mud too as some car's jerk the bad water on her . She looks dirty with water and mud's so see planned not to go for work today even though she reached the office . When our security guard saw her he asked the reason and Bapitha explained it . So he asked her to clean herself in the room . Bapitha too feels dirty of her dress and he thought to clean in the security guards room . Security guard was a man of age nearly 55 . He gives her towel to Bapitha and asked to clean herself . Bapitha planned to bath as she is too wet and mud's were in here head too . So she asked the security guard, while he have other dress . But he said no and he just have this towel . Anyway Bapitha went to take a bath but released that their is no lock in the bathroom . She called the security and said that no lock is there . ( 1st of all the security have given a small room in the entrance with a attached bathroom ) . Security said that it was broken few days before and he asked her to manage . Bapitha again went in and remove her t-shirt which was dirty with mud's and wear the towel around her . It was too small towel . She then removed her bra too and planned to wash her t-shirt as its too dirty and some poor smell is coming from it . She again called the security and asked him shop for washing cloths . Security was surprised to see her with towel and his mind now starts too think other . Yeah Bapitha's loving boobs curve can been seen through the towel and security's penis started to raise now . He gave her the shop and sat in the bed which was in the room . From the bed bathroom was cleanly visible as the door was half opened . Bapitha washed his t-shirt and then removed her pants . While removing her pants he saw the watchman , that he was peeling her . She acted like she have not seen him again she sat down to wash her pants . The towel is too small so that her panty was cleanly visible to the security . He can't control himself and started to touch his penis through his pant's . Bapitha saw that lightly and then planned to tease him more . She then removed her panty too and put it in the hanger . Again she sat in the same position of washing cloth's . Ohhh now her pussy is completely visible to the security . Its hairy though but was neat and clean . Its bit dark . Security cant control himself now he started to take his penis outside of his pants . Bapitha took and bath by siting in the same position , suddenly she called the security . Security puts the penis inside his pants and came near to the bathroom and asked her why . She asked her shop but security said there is no shop as he will buy only tomorrow . Again he went and sit in the same position and starts to stroke his penis seeing bapitha . Bapitha knows what he is doing and now she cant control herself too . She too took her hand and kept it in her pussy and starts to fingering . Security saw that and he thinks he got a green signal . Bapitha taught to stop this but she cant as her hands were fingering and she was feeling she was in heaven . Security guard came near to bathroom and was looking at bapitha . He was also stroking his penis now . He went inside and touch Bapitha . She saw her and both their eyes meet each other . Bapitha soon keeps her hand on his penis and started to moving her hands all around his penis . Security removed her towel and made her naked . He touches Bapitha's boobs and started to play with it . He takes Bapitha to the bed and made her to lye there and started to kiss her all over the body . Then he slowly kept his penis near Bapitha's pussy . He pushed it inside . soon Bapitha asked him to use condom and soon he takes a condom from his table . Then he again starts to fuck her . Bapitha was enjoying his every move . She never taught that she will have sex with him . The security guard have many experience of fucking girls . He fucked Bapitha in a great manner and Bapitha enjoyed it completely . His cock was large too and it made Bapitha more crazier . Finally after a long fuck he had his sperm and Bapitha feels she was completely satisfied . Again they fucked once again in the late night and Bapitha shared the bed with him in the whole night . Next morning someone opened the door and soon the security wake up and asked Bapitha to go to the bathroom . Then he send that man and asked Bapitha to come out of the bathroom . Again he started to kiss Bapitha , but Bapitha started to dress and asked him to keep it secret . Then she takes a auto from their and returned to our home . Soon she informed me about that too !!
[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 21-08-2022, 07:52 PM