Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
As I wrote the heading " Triple Fun". There was fun in three stage. First with the labour, second with the thievs and beggar and now this. Enjoy

It took her 2 minutes to realize where she was.
Purva woke up in the dark. She slowly opened her eyes, and saw the broken window. The outside was also dark.
She was laying down on the floor. The floor was wet with rain water. Qust of rain was coming through the window and drenching her body.
She was puzzled. She slowly woke up and looked around. Slowly she recalled where she was and why she was there.
The last thing she remembered was Jagga was pounding her pussy while she was laying down on the wet floor on her own piss. And she was moaning and crying. Then everything was black.  Then after a while her eyes opened again and she recalled a faint memory of the three men and a woman  who were struggling to pull out from the broken window. They tried hard but suddenly they got panicked and laid her down on the floor and ran out from the window and then she didn't remember anything.
And now she is here beside the window.

Purva sat up and peaked through the widow.
Her brain was heavy, she was unable to calculate the Present circumstances. She was in a gloomy state. 
She rubbed her eyes and looked outside.
It was still raining. The entire area was dark. That means no electricity.
A lightning made the area bright for a second and then the sound wave hit the ground.
And  suddenly  she woke up from her gloomy state and remembered everything.
She shouted, Jagga , where are you? She couldn't remember the other two names.
She shouted again. No answer.
Purva : Anybody is here?
Oh no. Where is my purse, my saree?
She started groping in the dark.
Several times she fell on her face or chest.
A lighting hit and in that light she saw her purse and the condom paket a few meters ahead. She crawled to that place and found the purse and the packet. She took the purse and opened it. She was thinking of calling at home urgently.
But what's this? Where is my phone?
Bloody fucker. They took my phone. Hik.
Hik. Of bloody hiccups. Where is my saree?
Oh bloody thieves. They took everything. But what the hell. Hik. They didn't take any money. Whyyyy. Hik.
Purva was crying,shouting in the dark empty room. Her voice was echoing in the room.
She was trying to get up but her limbs were weak. She tried to find her saree but the saree was also lost. She became more puzzled and scared.
How do I go home now? What's the time? What Tarun and the kids are doing now? Are they searching me? She was thinking and getting more worried.
She tried to stand up but couldn't.
She sat on the floor.
The smell of piss and alcohol were coming out of her body and hair. Maybe that bustered has pissed on me and poured the rum on me. Bloody fucker come on take my money and mesicines also. Take the condoms too. Why did you leave them?
She again shouted in the dark.
She tried to wore the scandal. She found only one piece of sandal and the other was lost. She threw the single piece sandal in angar.
Finally after a few minutes she crawled to the window and after struggling hard she finally came out of the house. First she brought her hands out and then her head and chest. She slipped her body down and her hands touched the footpath. And then her waist came out and then left leg and then the right leg and she fell on the footpath.
She had taken the purse inside the carrybag of the condoms and put her left wrist through the handle holes so that the packet couldn't fall.
She slowly stood up with the help of the wall.
She rubbed her eyes and jerked her head and tried to understand where to go.
But it was dark and raining. It took her eyes to adjust with the darkness and then she forwarded her steps to the direction of her home, as she thought. But actually she took the left instead of the right.
And now she was finally walking on a road of Old Delhi outskirt naked. Fully naked. Her legs were tumbling. The shameless drunk slut was walking on the road naked like all dranker walks. She was falling and again standing up and trying to understand where to go. Her mouth and lips were getting dry. She was rolling her lips and biting them.
Luckily as the rain was falling continuously, the road was empty.
The roads were water clogged. But the footpaths were not clogged in water. But there was mud. And she was slipping or falling on the mud. Her body became mud stained.
She was worried and scared. She was angry at those cheap thieves for their behavior. But at the same time she was really happy.
This is the real pleasure. She was finally walking on the roads of my present home town, on my own locality, after being fucked by 15 most lower graded people of the society. She was drunk. She was drenched in urine and alcohol. She always wanted to be a cheapest available whore and being fucked by the lowest graded men in the society. And today a filthy beggar, a thief and a pickpocketer. What else An exhibitionist shameless whore like her want?

She was walking and walking. But after a while she got confused. She wondered why her ally was not coming. Is she going in the wrong direction? She stopped and looked around. But her blurry eyes and blurry brain couldn't help her to find the right direction. And the continuous hiccups were making her more uncomfortable.
Suddenly her head spined and she lost balance.
She was about to fall into the sewage but somehow she grabbed a lightpost. She was dangling, holding the light post. She was trying to stand straight.
That time she heard a voice.
A man's voice : uff the bloody rain. Ruined all the work.
Another man's voice : Yeah. It's almost 12. My wife is alone in the house. And this power cut. She must be worried.
1st Man: My old father is also waiting for me.
Hey hey hey, look look. Who is she?
2nd Man: Where?
1st Man: Look there. It's dark. But I think there is a naked woman.
Come let's have a closer look.
Purva turned towards the road.
Two men were passing through the road holding their cycle. There was knee deep water on the road. They were pushing their cycle through the water.
2nd man: Hey don't go. I don't want to fall into any unnecessary problems. My wife is alone with my baby.
1st man: But think once. If this woman is in trouble? We should help her.
2nd man: You go. I'm not going.
1st man: Hey. Who are you? Do you need any help?
He was shouting from a distance.
Purva :Hik. Go away. Go. I don't need any help.
1st man: Why are you naked? Where are your clothes?
Purva : That's none of your business.
1st man: I can help you. Did anybody r*p* you?
Purva : Hik. Why are you wasting time? I'm fine. Nobody did anything with me.
He was trying to cross the road and then a thunder hit nearby.
Purva's hand slipped from the post and she fell behind the footpath in the bushes.
The two men also lowered their heads in panic and closed their eyes. When they looked again towards the post, they saw no one there.
1st man: where she gone?
2nd man: Hey don't stand here anymore. Don't know why? But I'm not feeling good.
Don't know who she is but she told you that she has no problem and I think she was drunk. So I think we should go now.

The 1st man : But where does she vanish?
2nd man: Off, don't think much. Let's go.
The 1st man reluctantly agreed with him and went away from there.
Here in the bushes Purva was laying down unconsciously. After 2-3 minutes, her senses returned. She got up and started walking again. 
An auto was coming. The auto stopped for a second. The driver stopped the auto and looked at the drunk naked lady for a moment and then again started the auto and went away.
Purva didn't give any attention to the auto and continued walking. 
Finally she found a lane which looked familiar to her. In her subconscious state she couldn't think much and entered the lane.
After walking down a few meters, she realized where she was.
She was standing in front of Nazma's house.

Nazma was in a hormonal overflow.
That day she was naked in  front of her lover, her would be in-laws. Maybe for a few seconds in front of Tarun and Apu while Purva took her t-shirts and put the burqa on her.But still it was the first time in her life after her childhood, she was getting naked in front of some male even in front of an adult woman also.
And the time she spent naked with Purva. She thought she was dreaming.
In the evening she was in her room and was studying. But she was unable to concentrate on her studies. So she slowly got down from her bed and locked the door from inside.
She slowly removed her tunic and sat on the bed.
She took an English literature book and started reading a story loudly.
But while she was reading the story by holding the book in her left hand, her right hand was roaming all over her bare body and was interacting with her sensitive parts. She was feeling goosebumps all over her body.
The story was on her lips. So she closed the book and closed her eyes and started using her both hands to curdle her own body.
She was imagining Purva roaming naked throughout the house and she was cooking naked and then serving meals on the dinner table to Tarun, Apu and Sami.
Ufff what a family. I'm really lucky that I found a family where I can spend my life as per my own wishes.
She was at the verge of her amusement. But suddenly she heard the voice of her Nani.
Nani: Nazma. What are you doing inside the room? Why is the door locked? Open the door quickly.
Nazma opened her eyes and stopped cuddling herself. But she continued speaking out the lines of the story. And she quickly wore the tunic.
Nani Knocked the door and shouted again, Nazma, what are you doing? Open the door.
Nazma stopped speaking the lines and then replied to her Grandma, What's happened Nani? Don't disturb me. I'm studying now.
Nani: That's very good. But why did you lock the door? Open it.
Nazma : Oh sorry Nani. I Just casually locked that. I also didn't realize that I locked the door.
Nani: Don't try to fool me. What were you doing?
Nazma : Didn't you listen? I was reading Nani.
Nani: Ok ok. Now go and read. But wait.
Nazma : What again?
Nani: Is it proper clothing? So short that showing your thighs.
Nazma : What Nani? You bought this for me.don't you remember?
Nani: Yes. I remember. But that time you were a child. It's a 5 years old frock.
Nazma : Nani, it's a tunic.
Nani: Whatever. Now you have become older.
Nazma : But it's still fitting on me. And I love this dress, as my Nani bought this for me.
Nani : Enough. Your nani is not a fool. And how many times I have to tell you to wear something underneath the cloth.
Nazma : Why Nani?
Nani mimik her, why nani? Don't you know why?
Nazma: Oh Nani I'm at home now. You all are my guardians. So what's the problem? I always wear a burqa when I go outside. Then what's the problem?
Nani: Don't argue with me. Wear your inner.
Suddenly something noughty thoughts came to her mind.
Nazma : Ok nani. As you wish. Wait.
She turned back and went near the dress hanger and took a white cotton tape frock which had slit cuts at both sides.
Giving shock to her grandma she pulled the tunic out through her head and became naked.
Nani: What are you doing?
Nazma : I'm wearing the inner.
 And she took the sleeveless old tape frock and wore it.
Nazma : Happy?
Nani: Tauba tauba. What was that,Nazzu? You got naked in front of me? How can you be so shameless?
Nazma : What Nani? Why do I have to be ashamed in front of my own Nani? You used to oil me naked and gave me a bath a few years ago. And now you are telling me shamelessly. Why? Nani you know, I still miss those days when you took to the garden tap to give me a bath.
Nani: Hay rabba, Jarina, come come. See what your daughter is doing. Oh my god I can't believe it.
Nazma's mother ran out from the kitchen.
Jarina : What happened ammu?
Nani: What happened? Your daughter is becoming shameless day by day. She doesn't wear any underwear beneath her clothes. And when I told her to wear an inner, she.. She…
Jarina: What did she do?
Nani: She got naked in front of me and now she is standing wearing only this see.
Jarina: Nazzu, What is this?
Nazma : What Ammi? Why are you all compelling me to change myself? Just a few years ago, these were normal. And suddenly everything changed. A few years ago I could stay nude at home in the summer. And why are you scolding me now?
Jarina: Nazzu, you should understand that you are no longer a child. What will people say?
Nazma : I'm inside the home, Ammi.
Jarina: I understand that but…
Nazma : What but? I'm not naked.
Jarina: But see you are wearing a 3-4 years old tape frock. You become taller now. It's hardly coming below your upper thigh. And see it's barely covering your ass.
At least you could wear a new longer tape frock.
Nani: What Jarina? Are you supporting her? Are you both mad?
She is no more a child.
Jarina: Ammu, She might be an older girl to society. But for us she will always be a  child.
Nani: So what do you think? She can roam naked in the house after her marriage also?
Jarina: Ammu I didn't mean that. But please let her study na.
Nani: Wowwww. Jarina, she is 16. You know what, I got married to Hussain Ji at the age of 16. You know what? That's my fault. I shouldn't give permission for her to study. Which girl studies so high? This English medium school and this unnecessary higher study is spoiling her.
Jarina : Ammu you are leaving in the past. This 21st century. Today's girls are not lesser than the boys. And I didn't get a chance to study higher. But I'll not compromise with my daughter's education.
Nani: Jarina, you are talking so much. Let your husband come. And Nazzu, listen, try to behave yourself. Otherwise no one will marry you.
Nazma : I'm not so worried or thinking about my marriage nani. I'm concerned about my higher studies. And this is my house. Are you telling me to wear a burqa at my own house also?
Nani: To whom I'm talking. After all, your Nana's blood is also running inside you. He is a characterless man. And his granddaughter is becoming shameless day by day like his concubine.
Nazma : Nani I don't want to hurt you. But you can never be correct all the time. You should go and see how the entire Mastanpur and Fakir chawk love my Nana. And they all praise that woman. For my nana and that woman they got a new life. A prosperous life.
Nani: Oh wow. Now the characterless man becomes your hiro and that whore becomes your heroine? Wah wah. God forgive her.
Nazma : Not only my Nani. They are hero to the entire slum. Only you leave Nana for your ego and jealousy. You were wrong.
Jarina: Stop now Nazzu. Don't talk to your nani like this.Who told you all that?
Nazma : Rasul chacha told me all of these and he also told me about many developmental works going on in our area due to that woman and Nana. You know what Nani? That woman and Nana were educated. They never impaired anybody's life by their work. Instead they helped the poor slum dwellers a lot.
Nani: Jarina, listen, what your daughter is saying. Now that Bloody shameless woman is her idol. I'm telling you, this girl has spoiled already. And all because of her English medium school. I'm telling you nobody will marry this shameless girl. And then you have to bear this liability all your life.
Jarina: Ammu, She will never be my liability in this life. But never ever discuss stopping her education.
Nazma : And you don't have to worry about my marriage, Nani. If no one Will marry me then I'll marry that woman's son. Maybe they will accept a shameless girl like me. And I'm telling you Nani from tomorrow I'll not wear a burqa anymore.
Jarina : Nazzu now you are crossing your barrier.
Nani: see. Your blind love is spoiling Nazma. And how dare she? Is she searching for my fault? She is talking about marrying a different religious boy. A whore's son.
Hey God, please forgive me. Let your abbu come then see what I will do.

Nazma: What will you do Nani? Do you want to repulse me from the house? Do it. I'll go to Nana. Happy? Now go and let me study.
Nani went inside her room. And she was crying loudly. Though there were no tears in her eyes.
Jarina : Nazzu, what are you talking about?
Nazma : Do you think I said anything wrong ammi?
Jarina : Don't know my child. But you hurt Nani's heart.
Nazma : What you and abba couldn't do in your entire life, I did today. Let her realize her faults. And now go. I am disturbed. Let me spend some alone time ammi.
 She pushed Jarina out of her room and closed the door.
Just then the electricity went out.
Nazma removed her tape frock and threw it on the bed and sat on the bed in the darkness.
She had little fear about what her father would say after returning from his job. She was a little anxious.

She slowly opened the door of her balcony. It was raining heavily. She stood at the balcony naked. It was also the first time for her to stand on the balcony facing the road,naked. Though the road was 50-60 yards away from her balcony, it was a big step for her.
She was in anxiety, she was in regret as she told so many tough words to her Nani and she was also very happy as she could do those bold steps. Adrenaline was pumping her nerves. The rain was drenching her body.
She closed her eyes and stretched her hands to both sides and lifted her chin and forwarded her chest and welcomed the rain to drench her.
Nani was crying loudly in her room and threatening Jarina and Nazma with her words. And cursing them. After a while her crying stopped. And she called Jarina to light a lantern in her room as there was no electricity.
After 10 to 15 minutes Nazma went inside the room and wiped herself with a towel. Then she took the tape frok and wore it.
There were V cut slits at both sides.
When she first wore that in her childhood, the frock used to come up to her lower thighs. And the slits were up to her mid thigh. And now the frock became tighter. The bottom hem was just reaching a few inches below her crotch and at the back the bottom portions of her bums were exposing. The slits at the sides were going up to her waist line.
But she was not satisfied with it. She took the edges of the slit on her left and tried to tear some stitches. And she succeeded. And now the slit was going an inch above her waist bone, indicating that she was not wearing any panty underneath.
But the main problem was on her chest.
When her parents bought that frock, she had a flat chest then. But now she has grown a decent size of breasts. Her breasts were pushing up and the nippples were Pocking through the fabric.
Nazma opened the door and went to the kitchen. She hugged her mother from the back.
Jarina : Nazzu, leave me.
Nazma: Are you also angry with me, ammi?
Jarina : Nazzu, you should talk with Nani, like that.
Nazma : Did I say anything wrong, Ammi?
Jarina: I'm not saying that. But your way of talking with a guardian was not appropriate.
Nazma : I'm sorry ammi. I'm going to her room and begging an apology to her.
Jarina : No. Don't go now. She will scold you again.But tell me Nazzu,why suddenly your behavior changed? And you suddenly become so desperate. What's the matter?
Nazma hugged her again, ammi nothing changed.
Jarina : I'm your mother. You can't hide anything from me. Tell me. Are you really dating that woman's son?
Nazma : Ha ha ha. Ammi, You really are. Ha ha.. Ha ha.. Ufff. But please protect me from Abba. I don't want to be beaten by him at this age.
Jarina : What age? You have started wearing your 5 years old inners. So you are a kid again. Let him beat you. I can't protect you.
Nazma : Ammiiiiiiii.
Jarina : Ok enough. Now go and complete your study.
Nazma : I can't read in the dark. Let me help you in cooking.

Her Abba came at 9. Totally drenched in rain.
He knocked on the door and Jarina opened the door.
Nazma hurriedly took a towel and rushed to the door.
Nazma : Oh my god, abbu, why have you come like that? You should wait for the rain to stop. Come on, let me dry you up. She started unbuttoning his shirt and after removing the shirt she started wiping his hair and body.
Nazma's father Hasmat became a little confused and surprised to look at her clothing and her changed behavior.
He was about to say something, when Jarina signaled him to not say anything by nodding her head and putting her finger on her lips.
At the candlelight dinner, Nani burst out and she explained everything to Hasmat.
Hasmat scolded Nazma and then he scolded Jarina too for supporting her. But he also tried to comprehend his mother saying that the generation is changing and The time also has changed. And he will take care of that matter later. And he also said that, now his mother should forgive his father and they should settle down together again.
Anyway after dinner they all went to their rooms.
Nazma was a little happy as her father didn't beat her and scolded her very little.
She closed her door and threw away the frock from her body and went to the balcony.
She used to talk to Apu at this time on the phone. But that night her father didn't give her the phone. So she was feeling impatient. And she was feeling bored due to that monotonous rain.
She again went in and laid down on the bed.
But after some time she slowly got up and went to the door. Very carefully and silently she opened the door and came out of the room and stood in the corridor.
She tiptoed to her parents room and put her ear on the door.
They were talking about her but the sound of heavy rain was making their voices fade.
She couldn't understand what they were talking about. Just heard her name a few times.
She then slowly went upstairs to her nani's room. She again placed her ear on the door. No sound.
Nazma then went down and went to the kitchen. Opened the fridge and took a bottle of water. But the water was not chilled as the fridge was not running.
After drinking the water, she opened the kitchen window and piped out.
She saw through the window that their neighbors were having their dinner.
And suddenly she heard the sound of the door opening.
She quickly hid under the dinner table. But she touched a glass in the dark and the glass fell down on the floor.
Her father shouted, who is in the kitchen?
He rushed in.
There was a lantern in his hand.
Hasmat : Oh the window is open. Jarina, why didn't you lock the window?
Jarina : What? I can't hear you.
Hasmat : Of ho.
He headed towards the window when his leg hit the glass. 
Hasmat : Arre re. My finger. O ho ho.
He bent and put the lantern on the floor and started inspecting his finger.
Nazma was sitting naked under the table just beside him.
Her heart was pounding so fast that she could get a heart attack. She covered her mouth and nose with her palm and held her breath. She folded her legs and stayed there quietly. She was so scared but at the same time her sexual organs were giving signals of arousals.
For a moment she will die in fear.
Her legs were shaking. She leaked a little pee in fear.
But finally her father stood up and locked the window and went out of the room.
He went to the toilet and then Nazma heard the door shut.
Her legs were weak. She stayed there for a while. She was breathing heavily.
After a while she got control on her breah and slowly crawlled out.
She crawlled up to the kitchen door and peaked out. No one was there. She stood and ran towards her room. She entered the room and lockes the door.
She laid on the bed and bended her knees and put her both hand between the knees.
Her entire body was shaking, she was getting electrical spark all over her body. And her vagina was etching and her anus was squeezing in and out.
She was sweating like hell.
Without her concern she was getting and long abnormal orgasam.
The shock wave stopped after 4 minutes.
She was so tired, there was no power, no energy in her.
She closed her eyes and don't know when she fell asleep.
[+] 3 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance) - by Tunkai - 19-08-2022, 07:44 PM