Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Then we made small adjustment of our body and now she was laying on her back with her leg spread and folded in a W shape and I was resting on her completely, with my rod completely inside her love hole. I was holding Tripti Bhabhi’s breast and her hands were firm on my shoulder. After couple of seconds, I made stroke and Tripti Bhabhi moaned as my rod went inside after getting bit out of her tunnel.

I further I came on my knees keeping my dick inside Bhabhi and she further folded her legs and kept them in air, to give me more access of her love hole. And in a moment I started fucking Tripti Bhabhi properly. She was looking so beautiful, laying under me. Bhabhi’s milky jugs jiggled sexily. Tripti Bhabhi closed her eyes to feel the pleasure, I could see her expressions and they were driving me crazy.

From the time she came in my life as my Bhabhi, till that day when I saw her in intimate act with my sister, nothing like this came in my mind, I have always seen her face as my loving and caring elder, but today I was fucking Tripti Bhabhi as a man and her facial expressions while getting fucked were so different from usual gestures and her pleasure moans were showing the level of sexual pleasure she was getting as a woman.

I was rubbing my dick inside her love tunnel and some kind of waves were driving me faster. Faster and faster I went, ramming and reaming my cock deep and hard into her, she lifted her hips a bit to match the rhythm. I was leaning over Tripti Bhabhi, resting my palms on bed, fucking her in good speedy strokes, and apart from our moans there was bit of sound of our bodies collisions with each other which was there in the room.

We both were moaning in pleasure, and in few more strokes, I felt that, I will cum, and I spoke in pleasure, “ bhabhi….. bhabhi…. Ho jayega mera ho jayega.. Suddenly Tripti Bhabhi pulled me and embraced me, her big jugs were getting pressed against my chest and with that, she wrapped her big fleshy thighs around me and rammed my hips with force using her legs and moaned loudly,

she wanted to get fucked faster, and next second she screamed, “fuck me Aashu.. fuck me” I moved faster with my full strength and made 5-6 very fast strokes, and my rod touched deepest corner of her pleasure hole, and next moment I literally busted inside her deep love hole. Tripti Bhabhi closed her eyes, arched her head up and gripped me tight between her hands and legs and hissed loudly and cummed heavily.

Once again I could see her shivering in orgasm as we were griping each other very tight and I could feel every small movement in her body, Tripti Bhabhi was trembling very differently under me, I could feel sudden jolts over her belly, she remained breathless for a fraction and even after that she could not breath properly, she was breathing with breaks,

and those jolts were making her whole body tremble in pleasure, my rod was deep inside Tripti Bhabhi’s love tunnel and as I was releasing my juices in her, I could feel some movement down there in the deepest part of her love tunnel, as if she was also releasing something and somewhere those deep pulsations of my Bhabhi’s cunt were synchronized with sudden jolts which were appearing on her belly and making her tremble in pleasure.

For next few minutes we remained like that and released whatever we had and after that I tried to kiss Tripti Bhabhi. Her eyes were still closed and she was getting normal now, she responded to my kiss and loosened my body from her grip. For next minute or two we were laying beside each other with out a word. Bhabhi’s eyes were still closed, I got up on my elbow and looked at her face, she seemed satisfied to me.

Her expressions were like as if she is in peace and as I have never seen her before. I caressed her hairs which were bit spread and spoke, “Bhabhi….” Tripti Bhabhi opened her eyes, and looked into my eyes, I felt as if she smiled a bit and I hugged her and she too embraced me and spoke, in a very low voice, closer to my ear “Aashu..what have you done?” “ Bhabhi It was beautiful” I replied while hugging her.

“It was, but….” And suddenly Tripti Bhabhi started sniffing and tears started flowing down from her eyes. I was really shocked from this, and got up bit to see her, Tripti Bhabhi covered her eyes with her arm while laying there and continued crying for a while. I tried to talk to her and tried ask her the reason for this, but she remained silent and after few minutes, Tripti Bhabhi got up wore her clothes and went out, to use the toilet.

I too got up, wore my clothes and waited for her to come. After using a toilet, I came back to her room, by that time light was off and it was totally dark. I lied down on the same bed, Tripti Bhabhi was facing away from me, and I could see that she was not sleeping, she was awake, but I did not tried to talk to her don’t know when I went into deep sleep there only.

I got up in the morning when Tripti Bhabhi was trying to make me awake by saying, “Aashu ….. get up and sleep on couch now” time was nearly 5 AM, it was Tripti Bhabhi’s schedule time to get up, and my Mom use to get up around 7. I got up; Tripti Bhabhi was still in her last nights clothes, which were taken off by me. as I opened my eyes and looked into her eyes, she repeated the same,

“Aashu ooth, aut jaker sofe pe so” I think Tripti Bhabhi was worried that if my mom will find me here then she will come to know that we have done that. I got up to go, though I did not wanted to go. Tripti Bhabhi turned to go out, I stopped her by holding her hand and spoke, “ Bhabhi I am sorry” “ok, now go and sleep on couch, thodi der mein mummy bhi ooth jaayengi” Tripti Bhabhi replied without looking at me.

Without leaving her wrist I spoke again “Bhabhi, humne kuch galat nahi kiya” (we have not done anything wrong) “ Aashu get up and go” Tripti Bhabhi to look at me and again told me to go out of her room. I pulled Bhabhi a bit, and she came closer, and I further pulled her and she sat down on the bed.

“Bhabhi, mujhse naaraz ho kya?” means, are you angry with me I asked again and this time she looked into my eyes and spoke, “ nahi” “Bhabhi, I love you….” “Aashu… get up now, thodi der mein mummy will get up” Tripti Bhabhi tried to ignore the matter, “Bhabhi tell me…..do you love me?” this time Tripti Bhabhi looked into my eyes and spoke,

“I don’t know…. Aashu…” then again she spoke, “mujhe bahut darr lag raha hai” I took her face in my hands and kissed her on lips and spoke, “darne ki koi baat nahi hai, we have not anything wrong” once again I could see water floating in her eyes. Next moment I took Tripti Bhabhi in my arms and kissed her properly like last night and we kissed even better, explored each others mouth nicely and felt each others body.
I tried to pull her up, on the bed, and Tripti Bhabhi stopped, “Aashu…please…..nahi…, we don’t have time, mummy will get up” “don’t worry mummy will get after more than an hour”. Tripti Bhabhi continued staring at me for awhile and I continued pulling her lightly to tell what I want and finally she came on bed and once again I was laying partially on Tripti Bhabhi and kissing,

this time I just lifted her nighty, took off her panty and inserted my rod in her fuckhole after taking off my lower and started making love immediately. Wow what a pleasurable intercourse was that, this time I loved my Tripti Bhabhi the way I always wanted to love my wife. I was fucking Tripti Bhabhi with slow and steady strokes while looking into her eyes,

and in between we were kissing and hugging like true lovers, I was brushing my lips around her neck to give her real pleasure of being a woman. I was continuously fucking her and lasted for really long and I could see that Tripti Bhabhi was really enjoying that, she was getting hell of pleasure after long long time.

As pressure started building inside me, my speed rose and Tripti Bhabhi widened her legs and slowly raised her legs in air to get it deeper and I continued fucking my lovely Bhabhi for few more seconds and finally reached at the point of no returns and made few very fast strokes into her wet fuckhole and busted in pleasure and once again cummed in my Bhabhi.

Tripti Bhabhi too met her peek but her orgasm was not as intense as it was in last night. We lied there for a while and kissed each other like lover. I could see love in Tripti Bhabhi’s eyes for me, which was much different from what she had earlier for me. From that day till now we are living like Husband and Wife, and we have sex very regularly just like married couples.

Though I don’t sleep in her room, or if sometime I sleep then I get up in the morning before rising of my mom. Tripti Bhabhi is using contraceptive pills and apart from that I am using rubber in her unsafe periods. Things are moving like that, we both are earning and living bit comfortably now and enjoying life as a couple, and the only worst part of our life is that we cannot marry.

...............................end
[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 19-08-2022, 07:01 PM