Adultery My Wife Bindu Tasted by the Photographer
After making love to my wife, he made her get dressed, and took our family picture.

After a couple of days, as I dropped my sons at school and came home and parked my car inside my portico and entered inside my house, my wife had just had her shower, with a towel wrapped around her head, and wearing her nighty and offering pooja at the pooja room.  She was looking sexy today, in her thin white nighty, see through, I could see her black bra she was wearing inside, and her white color panteis as well.  As my wife started walking around lighting the Agarbatti and spreading the Agarbatti scent all over the house, I was enjoying the view of my bra and panties inside her thin nighty.  I waited for my wife to finish the pooja by planting the agarbatti at the door entrance and coming inside, so that I can take her inside my bedroom and enjoy her nicely in bed.  My wife feels great in bed after taking shower for two main reasons; the first reason is that she will be clean and confident, therefore she will cooperate with you nicely in bed without any hesitation; the second reason is that taking showers makes her horny and she will happily let you make love to her.  With these two things being said, my wife was finishing her pooja by planting the agarbattis at the door entrance.  As my wife’s both hands were about her head planting the agarbattis at the door entrance, the morning sun was hitting against her, revealing her beautiful shape inside her nighty, and revealing her white bra and white panties she was wearing inside, “my God, Bindu, my baby, I can’t have you in bed now,” I said.  As my wife started blushing, I could see another person behind my wife, it was none other than the photographer, “Bindu, my baby, I missed you,” he said and hugged my wife from behind and entered inside.  Throwing the photo album on the sofa, he came towards my wife and lifted my wife’s nighty off my wife, and as my wife stood only in her white bra and white panties, he hugged my wife in her white bra and white panties and carried her inside my bedroom and started making love to my wife.  Like I said, my wife feels great in bed after taking shower for two main reasons; the first reason is that she will be clean and confident, therefore she will cooperate with you nicely in bed without any hesitation; the second reason is that taking showers makes her horny and she will happily let you make love to her.  The photographer must have been enjoying my wife nicely in bed in my bedroom, and my wife must have been cooperating nicely with him.
[+] 5 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Wife Bindu Tasted by the Photographer - by novelistcasanova - 19-08-2022, 04:55 PM