Adultery My Wife Bindu Tasted by the Photographer
He was teasing my wife with his erect cock, “no, not that,” my wife exclaimed and went close to him and stood right opposite to him, and he even came closer caressing his cock against her inner thighs.  My wife’s hands were dying to grab his erect cock, but out of shyness or something, she was just placing her hands over his thighs close to his cock.  “Next time you can do whatever you want?” she whispered.  “You mean, you will let me sniff you pussy?” he whispered, moving his waist against my wife gently and rubbing his cock against my wife’s inner thighs.  “Yeah,” my wife whispered, sweating profusely, at the same time trying to control herself from holding his erect cock with her hands.  “You mean I can have your pussy anytime and anywhere, Bindu?” he whispered, getting more close to my wife crushing his erect cock against my wife’s inner thighs, making my horny wife spread her inner thighs to accommodate his erect cock between her thighs.  The moment his erect cock went between her thighs and touched her pussy, “mmmmmmm…. Anytime and anywhere,” she moaned, breathing heavily.  The photographer, understanding that my wife wanted his cock badly, grabbed my wife’s right hand with his left hand and made her grab his erect cock.  The moment my wife grabbed his erect cock, “mmmmmm,” she started moaning, biting her lips.  Immediately he started grabbing my wife’s naked ass cheeks and started kissing my wife’s lips, “mmmmmmmm….” my wife moaned and started stroking his cock and began kissing his lips back passionately.  The photographer, whose hands were grabbing my wife’s naked ass cheeks, started spreading my wife’s ass cheeks and started carassing my wife’s asshold and pussy as the same time, making my wife moan in pleasure.  “Mmmmmm…” as my wife moaned and broke the kiss for a moment, the photographer brought his hand towards her front and started grabbing my wife’s pussy and started fingering my pussy.  “Mmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmmm,” my wife started to moan, and her knees were getting weak.  Realizing that, the photographer grabbed my wife by her waist and made her sit on the edge of the table and made her sleep on the table and started inserting his erect cock inside my wife’s wet pussy.  “Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmm,” my wife started moaning as his erect cock went inside her pussy.  “Mmmmmm mmmmmm mmmmm mmmm mmmm mmm mmm mmmm,” my wife started moaning the deeper and deeper his cock went inside my wife’s pussy,  Resting his body completely on top of my wife, the photographer started making love to my wife and my wife started hugging him.  Hugging my wife back, crushing his chest against my wife’s naked boobs, he started kissing my wife’s lips and continued making love to her.  Afte a good 5 to 10 minutes of enjoying my wife’s wet pussy, he came inside my wife’s pussy
[+] 6 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Wife Bindu Tasted by the Photographer - by novelistcasanova - 19-08-2022, 09:54 AM