Adultery My Wife Bindu Tasted by the Photographer
As my wife started undoing her petticoat knot, the photographer who who was holding my wife’s face with his lips close to my wife’s lips, started kissing my wife’s lips and my wife who was waiting for her lips to get kissed by the photographer, started kissing his lips back passionately ignoring her sky blue color petticoat fall around her feet.  As the photographer was sucking, kissing, and tasting my wife’s lips like some tasting a rasagulla, my wife got off her petticoat and lifted with petticoat which was around her leg with her right left behind and grabbed it with her right hand and threw it over her saree and blouse.  Even the way her anklets jiggled when she got off her petticoat and lifted her right leg and took her petticoat off, and her bangles that jiggled with she threw her petticoat over her saree and blouse sounded sexy.  Now my wife was only in her white bra and black panties.  Since her hands were free now after throwing her petticoat away, she readily placed her hands over his waist and started kissing his lips back passionately.  “My God, your lips taste so sweet, Bindu,” the photographer said, breaking the kiss for a second, but she just smiled at him for less than a second closing her eyes and continued kissing his lips passionately.  “Mmmmmm… the best lips ever,” he said, breaking the kiss again smiling at my wife.  My wife loved the way he was enjoying himself and encouraging her.  She smiled at him naughtily enjoying all the attention and encouragement she was getting, and started kissing his lips more passionately.  While the photographer was kissing her lips back passionately, my horny wife brought her hands down from his waist and placed them over his ass cheeks on top of his underwear.  “Mmmmmm…. Feeling ticklish,” he said and broke the kiss.  “When you did that to me?” as my wife was saying, he was smiling at my wife and took his hands behind her and started unhooking her white bra hooks.  “Tit for tat, yeah?” he said smiling.  As my wife said, “yeah,” biting her lower lips and smiling at him, he cheekily took her white bra off my wife.  While he was removing my wife’s white bra off, my wife casually took his hands off her bra and collected her white bra from his with her right hand.  As my wife was about to throw her white bra over her saree, petticoat, and blouse, the photographer started grabbing my wife’s ass cheeks over her black panteis and began sucking my wife’s right breast, “mmmmmmmm,” she moaned biting her lips and squeezing her white bra in her hand, as she did not expect him to suck her boobs all of a sudden.  As he moved his mouth to taste my wife’s left breast, the Thali (Mangalsutra) which I tied to my wife got stuck on his ear, which my wife gently took it off his ear and put it over her shoulders, so that he can have clean access to both her boobs.  The photographer now started tasting her left breast as well.  Throwing her white bra on top of her saree, blouse, and petticoat, my wife started enjoying the way the photographer was sucking her boobs, placing her hands over his shoulders gently.  Placing her hands over his shoulders gently, she was licking her lips and biting her lips watching the photographer taste her boobs one after the other.  She was so horny that she couldn’t stop herself from kissing her forehead encouraging him to taste her lips further.  Now taking his hands off my wife’s ass cheeks over her black panties, he started grabbing both my wife’s boobs, “Bindu, you are incredibly delicious,” he exclaimed, smiling at my wife.  As my wife smiled back, he started hugging my wife, who was now only in her Black panties, and of course she was wearing the Thali (Mangalsutra) I tied,  and bangles, ankles, and a thin waist chain which was resting over her black panties.

[+] 5 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Wife Bindu Tasted by the Photographer - by novelistcasanova - 19-08-2022, 09:52 AM