Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
I wish there were more derogatory words than cuckold to call all cuckolds because it seems like society here chose few simple words to describe male deficiencies while harsh words like whore for female counterparts who live and survive in cuckold's world..People who can sympathize with Krish and still see his love for his wife but fail to see her love for him are nearing insanity for me and such people should stop preaching about definitions of love to others because those are just blinded by their convoluted beliefs. I wish i unread what i have read just now lol

Anyways there is no definition for love that you can attribute to one couple because you are not in their shoes..you can only imagine by their actions but many actions are reactions or consequences for the choices made by either them or their partner and saying its self satisfaction is a mere joke. If the objective of every individual in this world is self satisfaction then truly world would have never seen many selfless people who contributed and gave their wealth and health to many others and contributed to the society's well being and they do this not only for self satisfaction as the only goal but their compassionate nature to help others which is the main driving factor.

If we truly want to gauge Meera's love based on her noble reactions for her husband's cuckold nature then this is a wrong story to evaluate because this is a cuckold story and we need to see his wife screwed to satisfy the cuckold and author wouldn't have written the story here if wife is insanely moral about her life and character. She would rather herself humiliate Krish like how Aishu is humiliating Ajju in other story right now and can get her wish fulfilled every night with who ever she wants and still satisfy both their needs but Meera is different and not wrong despite choosing different path than Aishu as she learned to respect her husbands wishes and evolved to enjoy the fantasies together by being part of those fantasies and owning her husband's fantasies by finding her pleasure too and if you have read part 2 she would never involve sexually with anybody unless she knows that her husband is either watching or pushing the other person to be with her which they later relive those moments to ignite their passion and she only derives that pleasure from the pleasure her Krish is getting from her affair. She only committed to Das after she knew it was Krish who wished she be with Das else Das would have never got Meera.

I wish they read the story again and see instances of pure love from Meera where she has tried to advise Krish about the consequences of the games he is playing on their marriage and one such instance is train episode. You can push a horse to stream but cannot make it to drink that how bad Krish is and his cuckold nature cannot be cured and only cure for Meera is she leave him for his own good and live her life away from him but she did not do that because that's her strong love for him that is stopping her from leaving him despite knowing that about her husbands perverted nature.

Is love only measured through couples fidelity? If a wife sleeps with husband's consent will that be treated as Infidelity? If a wife is called whore for sleeping with a stranger while her husband is shagging right outside the door instead of stopping her ,Is that husband humiliating himself or his wife is humiliating him? What should a wife do if her husband fucks her while imagining to be someone else and keeps that as a secret from her? What should she do if she knew that her husband wants her to be treated roughly as a bitch and whore? Where do you guys see love from Krish there for Meera? I can argue all i see his selfish nature to derive pleasure for himself subjugating his wife to his wishes but i won't as i see his love still for Meera because its true he cannot live without her.
If answer for all these questions is to leave him for good as it should be and would have happened in real life too then there wouldn't be a story to read here but for me since there is a story to read i am willing to assume and build my foundation for this story as love between husband and wife which they have for each other which drives them even through these mad conditions and circumstances and if not for love and only for sex they could have easily left each other and live a bachelor life with colorful nights with out worrying about emotional drama.There is love and there is only love that is keeping this unusual couple intact and saving their marriage since its inception.

"DON'T SAY THERE IS NO LOVE BECAUSE WITHOUT LOVE THERE IS NO STORY HERE"
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by RCF - 19-08-2022, 03:35 AM