Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
She did not respond to my kiss and pushed me a bit, I tried to continue and sucked her closed lips for one more second and she stopped me and spoke, “Aashu this is not right, we cannot justify this” once again I tried to Kiss her and kissed her as before, Tripti Bhabhi did not replied to my kiss, I just sucked her lips for 2-3 seconds and spoke,

“I don’t care” and then again tried to kiss her, this time Tripti Bhabhi responded to my kiss but very less, she too sucked my lips for may be 3-4 seconds and as I tried to make it proper kiss she stopped and got away and hugged me and spoke, “I wish, this would be true” and her exact words in Hindi were, “Kash aisa ho pata” and after that she got up and spoke,

“now you just sleep, nahi to tu apne saath saath mujhe bhi pagal kar dega” as she turned to go I got up bit and held her wrist and tried to pull her back, Tripti Bhabhi turned and looked at me. I continued pulling her lightly as if I am telling her to sit back and she sat back, once again I tried to kiss her and this time I kissed her with my full affection,

I continued kissing and sucking her lips, her lips were closed, Bhabhi was not responding but I continued and leaned over her a bit and finally her lips opened and we had a proper kiss and sucked each other thoroughly, we continued kissing like that and it was a wonderful feeling. I further bent my head and pushed Tripti Bhabhi bit more to make her back resting on the couch and continued kissing slowly and once again my tongue slid between her warm,

moist lips and explored her mouth. Her arms went around my shoulders and she caressed my back sexily. I took Tripti Bhabhi in my arms properly and we kissed hungrily, our tongues were in each other's mouths and we could taste each other’s saliva. Tripti Bhabhi’s hands were on my back and she was holding me firm, I was more or less laying on Tripti Bhabhi and I could feel the softness of her big milky melons under my chest.

We enjoyed kissing for at least 5 minutes and the got apart. I was still lying on her top and we were looking in each other’s eyes. Light was very dim, most of the portion of the room was into dark. Once again I tried to kiss and we kissed again nicely, but hardly for few seconds. I caressed her hairs and spoke while looking into her eyes, “Bhabhi I love you, and I mean it”.

Tripti Bhabhi pushed me a bit and got up and spoke while adjusting her nighty, “Aashu please stop it, mujhse ab ye sab control nahi ho raha, I will go mad” and with that she got up and went inside her bedroom. I stayed there for some time; I saw light of her bedroom getting off. Finally I got up to go to sleep with my mom and just to see whether it’s bolted or not I pushed Tripti Bhabhi’s bedroom’s door.

It was not bolted and when I saw inside Tripti Bhabhi was laying on bed, and she was well awake looking at the door, and as she saw me, she turned to other side, facing away from me. I don’t know what type of magnet was driving me that night, and I just got attracted once again and came on the bed behind her and lied down with a support of my elbow and kissed Tripti Bhabhi on the back of her neck.

She moaned a bit “ Aashu chala jaa, yahan se, nahi to kuch ho jaayega” Tripti Bhabhi spoke without looking at me. “I love you Bhabhi” and with that I tried to turn her towards me and she turned and once again we looked into each other’s eyes. “Bhabhi, don’t you love me” I asked again,

“I don’t know, mujhe bas ye maloom hai that this is not right” then she spoke again, “and you are provoking me to do that,…..main bhi to insaan hi hoon” “Bhabhi jo hona hai, usse ho jaane do, and I admit that I want to have sex with you” ……..then again I spoke, “forget everything and lets just do it, baaki sab baad mein sochenge” and with that once again I placed my lips on her lips and we started kissing. In a way this was real kiss,

we both were Kissing like real lovers, exploring each others mouth completely and I was feeling something happening in my belly, some sort of tingling. Our lips met again and again like that and we continued long kissing with some breaks, my hands slid over her body over Tripti Bhabhi’s breasts over her nighty,

I just touched them and Tripti Bhabhi held me bit tighter as she was getting excited with my touch over her soft milky jugs. I was partially over her, just my upper half was covering her and I was on the support of my elbows, and Tripti Bhabhi was laying straight. The fever rose, her desire grew and spread through her body, pulsing in every vein,

I felt her hardening hunger as she was breathing heavy now and shivering a bit may be with a fear that whatever she is doing is wrong. But I could see that she wanted to do it. I think long break into getting physical love sharpened her lust, which was rising now in her, in me too but along with that Tripti Bhabhi was uneasy even more than me who was doing all this for the first time in his life.

I slid my body to my right and tried to come over Tripti Bhabhi top and Tripti Bhabhi adjusted herself and I was laying on her top and continued kissing. It was much better and comfortable position now, Bhabhi’s legs were tied together and I was lying on her top, loving my dearest Bhabhi like a man.

She was holding me, from my back, my left hand was on her forehead as I was caressing her forehead in between while kissing her and other hand was over her left breast, I was just holding her mound very lightly and feeling her breath getting heavier and heavier. Our kissing continued for few more minutes and we just looked into each other’s eyes after that.

and then again I started kissing and brushing my lips around her neck and ears and that really made Tripti Bhabhi moan in real pleasure. I was licking and sucking her flesh which was around her neck and ears and Tripti Bhabhi was trembling in pleasure while moaning and that think was making me crazy and I continued doing that till she tried to stop me as she could not bear that pleasure anymore.

Once again we looked in each other’s eyes. We both knew that whatever we were doing was wrong but we both wanted to do it. with uttering a word I got down on her right and tried to lift Tripti Bhabhi’s night and touched her bare skin till her knees, and she held my hand to stop me, I looked into her eyes, she was already looking at me, “Bhabhi, nighty utar do, aur jo main kar raha hoon mujhe karne do”

[+] 1 user Likes ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 18-08-2022, 03:56 PM