Adultery My Wife Bindu Tasted by the Photographer
“Bindu, did you hear what he said?” I said.  “Yeah,” my wife uttered.  “Kiss him back nicely this time okay?” I whispered.  “Mohan, I already told you,” as my wife started to talk.  “Told me what?” I asked softly.  “That the way he is kissing my lips is turning me on,” as my wife started talking about kissing him back and he is turning her on with his kisses, I started getting more horny.  “I already told you not to worry about getting turned on, our house is nearby and we can make love as soon as we go home,” I said.  “Or, you don’t like him?” I asked.  “Oh no, Mohan, I like him, he is such a nice guy,” my wife said.  “If you like him, nothing should stop you from kissing his lips back,” I whispered.  As I was saying my heart rate began to rise as I was super horny.  “What if I get carried away while kissing his lips back, Mohan?” my wife whispered.  “I will take care, Bindu, just go with the flow,” as I was saying, the photographer came towards us.  “Come, Bindu,” he said and placed his hands over my wife’s shoulders and turned her towards him.  “You don’t like kissing on the lips?” the photographer whispered looking at my wife’s lips.  “No, it is just that it is new to me,” my wife whispered.  “New, what? Kissing my lips?” he whispered looking at my wife’s lips and placing his hands over my wife’s waist.  “Yeah,” my wife whispered.  “I will handle you carefully, okay?” he said and planted a kiss on my wife’s lips, and immediately gave two more kisses on my wife’s lips.  “By this time you should have gotten used to me kissing your lips,” he said and this time as he was kissing my wife’s lips, he sucked both her lips and broke the kiss and looked at my wife’s lips and wiped saliva off my wife’s lips.  My wife was clearly horny and was licking her lips looking at his lips, “now you kiss my lips three times like I kissed yours,” he said.  My wife looked at me, and I smiled at her, “mmm… go ahead, Bindu,” I said.  The next moment, my wife held his face and planted her first kiss on his lips and looked at me, “beautiful,” I exclaimed.  Realizing that I was encouraging her, she held his face again and started to plant a kiss on his lips again, and the cheeky photographer started to kiss her lips back and started sucking my wife’s lower lips and let her lips free.  “Got used to kissing my lips, Bindu?” he asked, releasing my wife’s lower lip from his lips.  Wiping her lips off his saliva, “yeah,” she whispered.  “Alright let’s practice the pose again, Bindu,” he said and smiled at my wife.  My wife looked at me, and I smiled at my wife as well, “ready?” the photographer asked.  “Yes,” my wife said.  “Bindu, come and hug me,” he said and my wife readily wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him.  

[+] 6 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Wife Bindu Tasted by the Photographer - by novelistcasanova - 18-08-2022, 03:40 PM