Adultery My Wife Bindu Tasted by the Photographer
As he was throwing all the balloons at my sons and started playing with them, “What’s the pose?” I whispered.  “We just have to hug each other and pose, Mohan,” my wife whispered.  As I was standing quietly, waiting for the Photographer to come and take our picture, “Mohan,” my wife whispered.  “Yes, Bindu,” I whispered.  “While teaching me how to pose, the photographer kissed my lips,” my wife whispered.  “I am sorry, Mohan,” my wife whispered.  “Hey, why are you sorry? Come on,” I whispered.  “How could I kiss another man on the lips,” my wife whispered, acting as if she did not enjoy the kiss.  “Come on, you did it for the sake of photos, right? That too for me, so don’t worry about it,” I said.  “Yeah, Mohan, I just cooperated only for you, so that the photos will come good and show them to your friends in Canada,” she whispered.  The way my wife was pretending as if she was not enjoying and was letting her photographer hug her and kiss her lips all for the sake of me, was getting me more horny.  “Thanks Bindu,” I whispered, smiling at her.  “But you must know only one thing, the photographer is kissing me too much, and is trying to turn me on, Mohan.  I am trying my best to control myself, Mohan,” my wife whispered.  This time she sounded almost genuine, but at the same time was letting me know that she was getting turned on as well and it was not her fault.  “Let him turn you on, Bindu, our house is right at the next block, we can go home and enjoy making love, after this,” I whispered.  “But he is a nice guy, Mohan, very friendly and supportive,” my wife whispered.  

[+] 8 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Wife Bindu Tasted by the Photographer - by novelistcasanova - 18-08-2022, 03:39 PM