Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(18-08-2022, 11:47 AM)RCF Wrote: My friend you have lost the true distinction between love and lust. Meera's lust for all those persons should not be mistaken for her love. Yes she is possessive of Desai now because she is in an open relationship with him and she thinks he should not mingle with anyone else while he is with her but that doesn't mean she loves him like she loves Krish.

I do not understand what's so bad about the phone call? Yes they have discussed the anal sex and promised to try and its perfectly alright for them to discuss their needs. Lets not forget that Meera has not revealed anything to Krish since last two times, even last time it was Desai who revealed everything to Krish and he left out the important details which Krish felt too maybe its this discussion that next time when they meet she might have promised Desai for an anal sex and as promised she has given him the perfect gift which he is waiting for a long time and phone call just revealed the details of that promise and Desai knows he skipped these details in his conversations with Krish with whom he usually shares everything and if my guess is right Desai is just using this phone call to initiate differences between Krish and Meera by making Krish insecure or he is just making him addicted to the cuck nature which will get him more experiences with Meera.

"In real life no husband or wife behave in such a way - even if they have fantasies ( cuck or adultery)" - This is not real life , this is an erotic story in xossipy site so expecting it be like real life is insane, if that's the case you wouldn't find one single sex scene in the story other than husband and wife so where's the fun in that to read.
  AGREED ! 
But she said she love Desai in last chapter and now she accepted Desai as his property ! And she has degraded her husband in front of other ! 
She would have avoided to answer Desai - when he asked if he is better then Krish !
She would have respect Krish Atleast ! There is no love for krish here !
She is totally ignoring krish all the time ! 

I can see only her lust and her submission and love for Desai
She has become whore to Desai totally !

I don’t feel any erotic in this story - can feel for krish and his humiliation !
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Amit2021msm - 18-08-2022, 02:46 PM