Adultery My Wife Bindu Tasted by the Photographer
“What do you say, Mohan?” my wife whispered.  “What do you say, Bindu?” I whispered.  “Two more poses right?” my wife asked the photographer.  “Well we will try with two more poses, if you are comfortable we can proceed further, if you are not, after these 2 poses we will proceed with the family pictures,” the photographer said.  “Okay,” my wife said, looking at me.  “Cool then,” the photographer said and went towards the camera tripod.  As he was fixing the camera, “Just 2 more pictures, Bindu, just cooperate with him like you cooperated so far okay.  With these pictures you can make your friend Sunitha jealous, think about it,” I said.  “That’s what I was thinking, Mohan,” my wife said and smiled at me.  As I smiled back at her, “but I am worried about this photographer, Mohan, what if he gets too touchy,” my wife whispered.  “Just enjoy yourself,” I whispered and winked at my wife.  “Mohan..!” my wife exclaimed, and started feeling shy.  “Look at him, he is cute, come on, go ahead and enjoy yourself,” I whispered with a smile, and for a moment my wife blushed and looked at him.  “Hey just for two pictures right, go ahead,” I whispered, giving my wife a green signal to romance him.  “Alright, just for two pictures, okay, after that I am not going to let him touch me,” she whispered.  I just smiled at her.   The photographer fixed the camera on the tripod and came towards us.

[+] 3 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Wife Bindu Tasted by the Photographer - by novelistcasanova - 18-08-2022, 10:58 AM