Adultery My Wife Bindu Tasted by the Photographer
As I hugged my wife with my hands over her ass cheeks, my wife hugged me with her arms around my neck, just like she was hugging the photographer.  “Mohan, I cannot handle him, he is getting too touchy, and even kissing my cheek,” my wife whispered.  “I know,” I whispered.  “Though I try telling myself that you are the one who is hugging me and not the photographer, it is giving me a new feeling when he is touching me Mohan.  I could literally feel a new pair of hands feeling me up and a new person romancing me, Mohan.  Feeling guilty for letting another man other than you touch me and even kiss my cheek, Mohan,” my wife said.  As she was whispering, I started feeling horny, “Bindu, I understand what you are trying to say, but we need perfect pictures right?  Especially the romantic ones.  Imagine how jealous your friends will feel if they see our romantic pictures,” I whispered.  “Oh Mohan, especially to that Sunitha, since you are in Canada most of the time, she used to make me jealous by sharing a lot of pictures with her husband,” my wife whispered.  “Guys, are you ready?” the photographer said.  “Yes,” we said.  As we posed just like he showed us, he clicked the pictures and came and showed it to us on his camera.  “Wow!” my wife exclaimed, “you like it, Bindu?” the photographer asked.  “It's beautiful,” my wife said.  “It's romantic,” the photographer said and smiled at me.  “Mohan, what do you think?” he asked.  “It is really good, like you said, it looks very romantic,”  I said.  “All credits should go to your wife, because she cooperated really well, Mohan,” the photographer complimented.  My wife smiled at me, “Credits should go to my husband as well, nothing without his support,” my wife said, hugging my arm.  “Mmmmmm.. You guys are naturally romantic… Shall we go for a couple more romantic poses?” the photographer asked.  My wife looked at me, for my answer, “two more romantic poses, and then we can proceed with the family photos,” the photographer was whispering as my wife waited for my answer.  

[+] 6 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Wife Bindu Tasted by the Photographer - by novelistcasanova - 18-08-2022, 10:57 AM