Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(18-08-2022, 04:18 AM)Amit2021msm Wrote: Totally agreed ! He is almost lost Meera to Desai ! 
She is in total lust and sex , she won’t be coming out after this !

In this part clearly shows Meera got possessive with Desai and discussing her sexual desire behind Krish ! She must have plotting all along ! 
Now she said herself “ she is Dearie whore “ .

I don’t think Meera would go back to normal life with Krsih after this ! 

She will love Desai more now and ignore krish!

I would like to see krish move on and fuck others !
Thanks for your comments..I agree to your points only partially since for me Meera and her reactions have always been consequences for Krish's actions. Krish's perverted cuck nature has resulted in Meera's open relationship with Desai.

I will never agree with the readers who call Meera a slut and a whore. Its an open fact that she desired Desai and have always cherished her first encounter with Desai and had dreams about it after that, despite that she tried to stay true to her marriage and never ever tried to be in contact with Desai, if she was a slut all she needs was a phone call to Desai and Krish would never even know about it but that's not Meera. Even at this point of story i strongly believe she loves Krish and lusts Desai, she is not even thinking about leaving Krish or losing him. For her this is an adventure and timely arrangement to relive her best sex with a partner who gave her best sex in her life but my fear is Krish with his nature will push her to the edge where she will lose it.

This story is not about Meera and her so called slutty nature, its about Krish and his perverted thoughts and him fighting his demons. In doing that would he save his marriage or would he lose it. Every part so far he lost it until the end and then regained his respect and marriage. Would he be able to do this time because this time he is not facing an impulsive Das but he is facing a calculated highly creative and intelligent manipulator, Krish needs to up his game and find the weak spot in Desai just like how Desai found the cuck nature of Krish and used it against him.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by RCF - 18-08-2022, 05:48 AM