Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III (Completed)
(18-08-2022, 01:56 AM)RCF Wrote: Consequences of playing with marriage vows and Krish turning into worst kind of cuck if there are types in it. He is imagining rough treatments for his wife with obscene language used and wants her to be as submissive as she can and since he cannot live that wild dream he is fulfilling it with Desai but once a submissive wife or lover would she be willing to come back from her submissive state.
On top he is  losing his mind between reality and fantasy. He will lose his wife at this rate and already Desai has taken a special place in Meera's heart and not just a fuck buddy. Meera has outgrown Krish's desires over the course of adventures and i feel its a natural evolution from where the couple has started their journey. Now adventures are not about doing it for Krish though she says she is doing it for him but its about her mad lust for Desai's skills in bed and also her thoughts about taming a powerful person and subjecting Desai to utter desperation about her beauty and then giving him what he needs and she is finding utmost satisfaction in it..if we follow their trial of discussion during anal Desai mentions how they talked about it and how they have imagined it and how they have thought about doing it despite how difficult it is and that shows their lust for each other , can Meera withstand this temptation and not get involved with Desai when Krish requests her to do one day? one day Krish will come to her and tell her that Desai has been acting all along and changed his lifestyle just to get to her and played both of them but would she believe Krish that day? or Would her mad lust for Desai play on her mind?

I am just waiting for when Desai will reveal to Krish his true nature that this was all along his plan to make Krish a cuck and getting to Meera is only possible through him and he made adjustments to his lifestyle and approach towards the couple to get to Meera. In order for Desai to show true colors story needs to evolve in next few chapters where Desai should try to slowly take Meera away from Krish or somehow add a circumstance which could initiate differences between the couple which could lead to a bad split until then he will play nice and respect Krish as needed and treat him with high regards before Meera but once they split he will reveal his game to Krish to ridicule him thinking he got Meera but would the couple beat him just like how they beat others with their bond and Would Krish once again trumps Desai like he did others? If this story doesn't evolve into this but just a split where Meera ends up with Desai or Krish ends as a cuck leaving Meera to Desai then it will be a huge disappointment for me as every peak has its fall..Krish is in peak cuck state now and he needs a jolt to come out of it and realize that he is losing his wife.

What would be that jolt of truth for him?

Totally agreed ! He is almost lost Meera to Desai ! 
She is in total lust and sex , she won’t be coming out after this !

In this part clearly shows Meera got possessive with Desai and discussing her sexual desire behind Krish ! She must have plotting all along ! 
Now she said herself “ she is Dearie whore “ .

I don’t think Meera would go back to normal life with Krsih after this ! 

She will love Desai more now and ignore krish!

I would like to see krish move on and fuck others !
[+] 1 user Likes Amit2021msm's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Chapter-1 - by krish_999 - 10-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: Chapter-1 - by Givemeextra - 10-10-2020, 11:00 AM
Chapter - 2 - by krish_999 - 17-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Chapter - 3 - by krish_999 - 23-10-2020, 11:52 PM
Chapter-5 - by krish_999 - 04-11-2020, 11:47 PM
Chapter - Six - by krish_999 - 12-11-2020, 07:57 PM
Chapter-7 - by krish_999 - 19-11-2020, 07:11 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 24-11-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 25-11-2020, 11:45 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 10:00 AM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-12-2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - part III - by Amit2021msm - 18-08-2022, 04:18 AM