Adultery My Wife Bindu Tasted by the Photographer
It was time for his another picture,  “Now, similar pose, come Bindu,” he said and readily hugged my wife’s waist and made her wrap her arms around his shoulders.  This time my wife cooperated thinking that just hugging him back was the pose, and hugged him back.  As the photographer was hugging my wife by her waist and my wife was closing her eyes and hugging him back with her arms around his shoulders, “here is the pose, Mohan, watch this,” he said and gently took his hands off her waist and placed his hands over my wife’s ass cheeks over her saree.  “Mmmmm,” my wife gently moaned as she was taken aback and opened her eyes and looked at me.  “Just place your hands like this Mohan.  Don’t press like this okay?” he said and all of a sudden squeezed my wife’s ass cheeks and broke the hug and went to take the picture.  My wife was confused and I quickly hugged my wife and placed my hands on her just like he said and posed for the camera and he took the picture.  This time he showed us the picture on his camera and my wife looks pretty impressed with it as the picture looks so romantic in a good way.  My wife looked at me and smiled, “do you like it, Bindu?” he asked.  “Yes,” my wife said and smiled.  As we went to the Photography Backdrop, “the picture has come really good, Bindu,” I whispered.  “Yeah, Mohan,” my wife whispered.  “It is all because of your cooperation, Bindu,” I whispered.  She smiled at me, “Mohan, will he give these photos as soft copies? I want to share them with my friends and make them feel jealous,” my wife whispered and smiled.  “Yeah, he will, Bindu, don’t worry,” I whispered.
[+] 4 users Like novelistcasanova's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Wife Bindu Tasted by the Photographer - by novelistcasanova - 17-08-2022, 04:55 PM